Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
GOdh isnt he look super hawt !
I cant take my eyes off Him !
he looks like a greek God !
LUcky Mahi got chance to dance with him !

I am loving their performance !
Originally posted by Elysia

I hope you're right, Div. Crossing my fingers here 😊

I srsly hope I'm right πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I'm kinda positive nw If at all MR was leaving then they cud have paired Nakku with someone else......But they didn't do it.....It's gonna happen by mid next month
arey..choddo rumors ki baatein..rumors hai purani..holi ke dinn baat karein..tasha ki prem kahani....

*Hola ppl...shilpi still wiping her face* Kaise rahi aap sab ki holi...

Well after the whole mohalla masti..i finally got around to see apna sher sherni ka dance...and ayee haye haye...kya katill performance tha..aivayi aivayi..ab tak inn dono ne performance nahi kiya...sach much they set the stage on fire man..main kah rahi thi...ki ye log thodey confuse the kya..holi ke din aatishbaazi kar rahe the..what passion..itna passion to purey JMM2 mein bhi nahi tha..By the way gadha was hot in that girly lucknowi chicken transpy shirt..talk abt metrosexuality...

[

I don't know. This is all, of couse, speculations and really, there could be any reason for why they chose to create such a romantic performance on a Holi segment. For all we know, it could be a positive thing, negative thing, or even a neutral thing πŸ˜†
@bold: i know ana so let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst but first let's see him ride the horse while luking super duper hot in all his awesome gloryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by niki11

@bold: i know ana so let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst but first let's see him ride the horse while luking super duper hot in all his awesome gloryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Dutta on a white horse just totally completed my fairy tale πŸ˜† Did you notice the contrast? He was in his black Pathani - which is darkness/dark prince - but he was on a white horse, which is like a light/savior thing. Beautiful symbolism.
Originally posted by shilpita87

arey..choddo rumors ki baatein..rumors hai purani..holi ke dinn baat karein..tasha ki prem kahani....

Well after the whole mohalla masti..i finally got around to see apna sher sherni ka dance...and ayee haye haye...kya katill performance tha..aivayi aivayi..ab tak inn dono ne performance nahi kiya...sach much they set the stage on fire man..main kah rahi thi...ki ye log thodey confuse the kya..holi ke din aatishbaazi kar rahe the..what passion..itna passion to purey JMM2 mein bhi nahi tha..By the way gadha was hot in that girly lucknowi chicken transpy shirt..talk abt metrosexuality...

Honestly, I hate it when men wear transparent shirts - especially when they get transparent in the rain. But on MR, it totally rocked my world πŸ˜† Few men can pull off (no puns intended πŸ˜‰) a wet, transparent shirt. MR is one of those few.
Originally posted by shilpita87

Yaar i don't play holi not my cup of i no that's sad LOL.Anywayz  wat u said above, its lyk u just spoke my mind  perfomance was aweeeeeeesomeeee and transperant shirts mujhe bhi nahi pasand but MR rocked the damn shirt and even the white shoes and white pants for that matterπŸ˜‰

Dutta on a white horse just totally completed my fairy tale πŸ˜† Did you notice the contrast? He was in his black Pathani - which is darkness/dark prince - but he was on a white horse, which is like a light/savior thing. Beautiful symbolism.

You have described his dressing in beautifuol scene !
Though i have a confesion i was only looking at the warrior 
who is determined to afce his enemy and defeat them !
he started his journey as a winner "D
by the way Ana...i think only we ppl think of all these symbolism..creatives to ainvayi dekha detey hain..gadha wearing black sitting on white horse....more like it was the only tandarust ghoda available that day ready and meek to carry the gadha...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....πŸ˜†
I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* πŸ˜†