Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 5

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

Beautiful performance. Truly. Mishal nailed it and their romance was just to die for. I kept thinking that it was like they were - symbolically - having their SR on stage (LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Public SR)

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious ๐Ÿ˜†

I think you are right Elysia....

The Performance was very romantic....just PERFECT...

Mishal R. was very GOOD.... ๐Ÿ˜›

I would love to see him on "Jhalak dikhlajaa" and watching him doing "paso doble"...I think he would be AMAZING. ๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MR nd MV were the only on-screen couples to perform for a separate romantic song......No one else did it this time not even Rash-Nand(Though nt a on-screen couple )..........This just gives me some positive feelings....
And yeah the public SR ๐Ÿ˜† I's thinking of the same while watching it......These Colors waalon usually give an indication to the future with their dances Like last time it's Veer-Ichcha-Vansh performance This time BV had one and our's .........So SR is round the corner โ˜บ๏ธ
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

MR looked really at ease .....He performed very well......and with a smile throughout ๐Ÿ˜ A dreamy performance ....... MV was also good.....

How long I'd to wait for this one ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

Why didn't these both take part with Vinay......Hmmm

And those BGs Are they LTL -waalons???๐Ÿคฃ I've a doubt ๐Ÿ˜†

AS with Thakur Dogra ๐Ÿคฃ She did it well........Nice one!!!

@ bold: I think that it has something to do with Colors wanting to give us our Tasha "SR" as we're not very likely to get it on LTL. The focus wasn't so much on Holi as on their romance during that performance, so I'd say that's what the channel planned. I'm not complaining, though. It was one beautiful performance.

But I think the reason for them not joining the LTL family and doing actual Holi fun things is as I've mentioned: The channel's giving us our Tasha "SR" through this performance as we might not get more Tasha romance on LTL.

I'm hoping that I'm wrong, though, and that this is just a simple performance. But knowing those channel peeps twisted minds (lol ๐Ÿ˜†) they might've put a lot more into this performance between their infamous serial couple, Dutta and Nakusha.
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

MR nd MV were the only on-screen couples to perform for a separate romantic song......No one else did it this time not even Rash-Nand(Though nt a on-screen couple )..........This just gives me some positive feelings....

And yeah the public SR ๐Ÿ˜† I's thinking of the same while watching it......These Colors waalon usually give an indication to the future with their dances Like last time it's Veer-Ichcha-Vansh performance This time BV had one and our's .........So SR is round the corner โ˜บ๏ธ

I hope you're right, Div. Crossing my fingers here ๐Ÿ˜Š
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good performance๐Ÿ˜Š Actual dance steps were few and far between...but they carried it off well with their expressions, body-language and mutual understanding๐Ÿ˜Š The end was unexpectedly 'SR-ish'(as Ana has put it)! I never imagined TaSha's SR inside a clam-shell though๐Ÿ˜†

Colors is very well-aware of their popularity....it was evident in the way the dance was choreographed and presented..๐Ÿ˜Š

AS had me in splits...and were they Dutta's BGs there?๐Ÿคฃ

And, no new promo for LTL....it's BUN all the way๐Ÿ˜ณ
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki11

Hey Ana u no wat i was thinking the same thing and pakaofying my mum bout it ๐Ÿ˜‰but wat she feels is that this is actually a positive thing coz now the channel is promotin them as a couple i think they were the only couple wid a romantic song so am feelin a lil beter๐Ÿ˜Š .Wat do u guys think bout it????? It's an open question everybody's answers are welcome๐Ÿ˜†

After watching this performance i too  got the same feeling that they are promoting this couple .

If MR is going to leave the show on colors why they give much more importance to tasha  than any one .

So i too think that its positive sign . MR is not going any where . Colors Channel recognized the
Value  and importance of tasha and they are promoting them  by such a romantic lovely song .
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing performance
seeing thm perform on a romantic no. for the 1st time was amazing...hw i wish these 2 wer a real life couple... they luk so gd 2geva..amazing sizzling chemistry...

MR/MV being wet cme as a surprise, becos i dnt think they showed ne promo of thm being wet so it was like woowww!!! lol

hpe 2 c thm perform mre often 2geva, bt sadly she mainly performs with "u knw hu" lol...

thnx for the update, link n pic....
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ziks

After watching this performance i too  got the same feeling that they are promoting this couple .

If MR is going to leave the show on colors why they give much more importance to tasha  than any one .

So i too think that its positive sign . MR is not going any where . Colors Channel recognized the
Value  and importance of tasha and they are promoting them  by such a romantic lovely song .

I think that there can be another reason for this performance focusing so much on Tasha "SR": For sake of discussion, let's just assume that MR is leaving - this would mean that the viewers wouldn't be given any more Tasha romance post-JMM2, which would upset us, right? So maybe the channel would give us their SR through this performance so that we at least felt that we'd gotten our Tasha Big Moment that we've been waiting for in the past six months or something ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe they're given this amount of importance because the channel knows just how important the couple is to the viewers and they want to make sure that when the bomb falls, things won't be too bad following the explosion as we'll all feel that we were given a lot of Tasha, enough to calm us down and accept whatever comes next.

I don't know. This is all, of couse, speculations and really, there could be any reason for why they chose to create such a romantic performance on a Holi segment. For all we know, it could be a positive thing, negative thing, or even a neutral thing ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ziks..
there hasnt been any formal confirmation that MR is leaving, so i would advice u not to believe these rumours til then

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ziks @niki @elysia : wow... u guys are really rocked yaar. mere dimaag m ye baat kyun nahi aayi about SRish performance. and ely let us treat it as a positive thing, mishal will not go anywhere.