Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful performance. Truly. Mishal nailed it and their romance was just to die for. I kept thinking that it was like they were - symbolically - having their SR on stage (LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Public SR)

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious ๐Ÿ˜†
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iam just spechless after seeing this performance .  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Iam in sweet shock .  My  heart beat , respiratory rate , B.p nothing is in my control now . It takes time to recover for me .  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I can't put my emotions and feelings for tasha  right now in words ๐Ÿ˜.May be after recovery i will try to talk on this .

Iam having one doubt i think its not live today right ?

May i know On what date  they did this stage performance actually  ?

Any way  Tons of thanks to tasha for giving me this kind of  intense feeling  . ๐Ÿค—
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ziks

Iam just spechless after seeing this performance .  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Iam in sweet shock .  My  heart beat , respiratory rate , B.p nothing is in my control now . It takes time to recover for me .  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I can't put my emotions and feelings for tasha  right now in words ๐Ÿ˜.May be after recovery i will try to talk on this .

Iam having one doubt i think its not live today right ?

May i know On what date  they did this stage performance actually  ?

Any way  Tons of thanks to tasha for giving me this kind of  intense feeling  . ๐Ÿค—

They shot this dance before only but they aired it today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..*hope i am right*...๐Ÿ˜†
niki11 thumbnail

Thanx amu for posting ๐Ÿ˜Šforgot to thank u in my last post was 2 xcited after watching MR wet precap๐Ÿ˜† and thnx premeer for postin the linx๐Ÿ˜Š.

MR+RAIN[FAKE BUT STILL]+HIS SMILE+WET HAIR+THE SONG=OMGโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Am sorry but i did'nt luk at mahi even once.
I was obsreving wat ivy11 said that MR's perfomance was last lyk in awrd ceremonies they always give the last slot to big stars the ch also must no dat alot of ppl must b watching forMR AND MV'S perfomance and dat's y they kept their perfomance last taki ppl will have to see the whole programme๐Ÿ˜† and their's no denyn that D and N have bcome a poular couple.Ab jab itni akal hai colors walon ko to shud'nt they put 2 and 2 together and see wats gud for their channel and showโ“.Just a thought๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
ziks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

They shot this dance before only but they aired it today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..*hope i am right*...๐Ÿ˜†

Oh  thank u   thank u very much
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

๐Ÿ˜

Thanx Sidra..for this pic....๐Ÿค—
They looked dreamy here.....the whole set up made it look dreamy...๐Ÿ˜ณ
But i found few steps  funny....but the magic of DN made the whole performance look amazing...๐Ÿ˜ณ
And kudos to MR for performing so well....he rocked.....๐Ÿ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

Thanx amu for posting ๐Ÿ˜Šforgot to thank u in my last post was 2 xcited after watching MR wet precap๐Ÿ˜† and thnx premeer for postin the linx๐Ÿ˜Š.

MR+RAIN[FAKE BUT STILL]+HIS SMILE+WET HAIR+THE SONG=OMGโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Am sorry but i did'nt luk at mahi even once.
I was obsreving wat ivy11 said that MR's perfomance was last lyk in awrd ceremonies they always give the last slot to big stars the ch also must no dat alot of ppl must b watching forMR AND MV'S perfomance and dat's y they kept their perfomance last taki ppl will have to see the whole programme๐Ÿ˜† and their's no denyn that D and N have bcome a poular couple.Ab jab itni akal hai colors walon ko to shud'nt they put 2 and 2 together and see wats gud for their channel and showโ“.Just a thought๐Ÿ˜Š

My pleasure dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I agree word on word to that....... its usually the big stars who do the finale act n today it was proven by colors themselves as to who are the real stars of Color...Tasha ofcourse.... n man i cant get the image of wet MR ..with his wet shirt.... looking soooooo adorably dreammmyyy ๐Ÿ˜
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Ana u no wat i was thinking the same thing and pakaofying my mum bout it ๐Ÿ˜‰but wat she feels is that this is actually a positive thing coz now the channel is promotin them as a couple i think they were the only couple wid a romantic song so am feelin a lil beter๐Ÿ˜Š .Wat do u guys think bout it????? It's an open question everybody's answers are welcome๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

It was an outstanding performance!!
I agree about the performances at the award functions.. they keep the best towards the end..so they made us watch the entire thing..๐Ÿ˜† well everybody were enjoying to the fullest.. but missed MR and MV among that gathering.. wished we had a performance from Vinay too.. too much to expect na.. but however am happy with this performance..๐Ÿ˜Š just a random thought..their first performance together to a romantic song coincides very much with all the love and their togetherness on screen on LTL..
now coming to their dance..both were fabulous..MR's style as usual was very good.. i mean here too the expressions, moves and act were apt.. and how can i forget his smile..๐Ÿ˜ it just lights up the whole atmosphere..
MV too was very good..mainly both were so much at ease..specially i liked when he lifts her surrounded by all the green..colorful..โญ๏ธ and the moves went well with song [including the end steps when they got wet โ˜บ๏ธ]the song being a romantic song..but there was not slightest of the awkwardness at any moment .. i mean they just seemed to be so much into that mood..
It just made me watch throughout glued to my screen..๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done Mishal and Mahi..๐Ÿ‘I hope this is just the start and we will get to see many more such performances ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Roopa- - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MR looked really at ease .....He performed very well......and with a smile throughout ๐Ÿ˜ A dreamy performance ....... MV was also good.....
How long I'd to wait for this one ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

Why didn't these both take part with Vinay......Hmmm

And those BGs Are they LTL -waalons???๐Ÿคฃ I've a doubt ๐Ÿ˜†

AS with Thakur Dogra ๐Ÿคฃ She did it well........Nice one!!!
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago