Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
this constant praising and sucking up of newbies to bolly divas is so 🥱..they are overdoing it now first MD,now Kareena...once it used to be Rani also when she was BO queen boooring!..Kareena might be enjoying this most though 😆😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why? If all the younger girls can gush about the older actors, why cant the incoming guys gush about the women? Its a cycle that's actually quite natural, lol.

Ranveer is really very smart.. Knows how to suck up to people.. Will be around for quite some time with his ability to keep in the news..
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer looks like a kid in front of Bebo.
xshazax thumbnail
Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Ranveer is really very smart.. Knows how to suck up to people.. Will be around for quite some time with his ability to keep in the news..

hahaha totally agree on tat ...he and Ranbir have media attention all over the place ...am glad tat he liked kareena ..hope to see him wiz her in movie soon :D
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I have aversion towards all females sucking up to Khans as well..Nothing wrong in admiring them but this never ending praises and statements like "she turned me to a man from a boy" is OTT (my pov)...And this is the same forum which criticises PC for her giggles and blushing whenever SRK is mentioned right?🤔..For me Ranveer's Kareena jap is equally annoying 😛😛
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is he trying too hard? calling some one in the same industry a fantasy... :P