Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

||SGP Bak Bak Corner #16|| (Page 28)

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajju

Originally posted by 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">ok................himu..................today..............ur...free.Embarrassed...............ya...what?</font>
<font color="#ff0000">........ur.................on..........chat..............Wink......</font>
today is holiday and i dont want 2 read subject buks coz tom iam getting my 2nd year results, i am bit tensd abt dat, so iam engaged with every work to forgot dem.
dats....
.........gud........................................himu...................ok................what..........else
...........more......abt.....u............................................Embarrassed?

Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 1939

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

Originally posted by Bajju

Originally posted by 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">ok................himu..................today..............ur...free.Embarrassed...............ya...what?</font>

<font color="#ff0000">........ur.................on..........chat..............Wink......</font>
today is holiday and i dont want 2 read subject buks coz tom iam getting my 2nd year results, i am bit tensd abt dat, so iam engaged with every work to forgot dem.
<font color="#ff0000">dats....</font>
<font color="#ff0000">.........gud........................................himu...................ok................what..........else</font>

<font color="#ff0000">...........more......abt.....u............................................Embarrassed?</font>
u ask me questions, how can i explain myself completely?
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
ok........himu..................hw..........many...members....are....there in....
................ur......family............................?Shocked
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
himu.......i think...ur.going.....to be................a.goldie..........Big smile..
............ur.........post..............is...............above...............700......Embarrassed........
Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 1939

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Dad-teacher, mom-housewife vinay,my younger bro-engineering 2nd yr al d 3 at my home and iam at hostel
Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 1939

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">himu.......i think...ur.going.....to be................a.goldie..........Big smile..</font>
<font color="#ff0000">............ur.........post..............is...............above...............700......Embarrassed........</font>
stil 300posts needed, and aftr getting results i hav 2 concentrate on 3rd yr, its ful of eye,ear,nose,throat,bla bla bla
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajju

Dad-teacher, mom-housewife vinay,my younger bro-engineering 2nd yr al d 3 at my home and iam at hostel
oh..............dat.............means........ur..............only...........one
...............girl.......................to ur...parents.....................WinkEmbarrassed
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 2533

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajju

Originally posted by 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">himu.......i think...ur.going.....to be................a.goldie..........Big smile..</font>
<font color="#ff0000">............ur.........post..............is...............above...............700......Embarrassed........</font>
stil 300posts needed, and aftr getting results i hav 2 concentrate on 3rd yr, its ful of eye,ear,nose,throat,bla bla bla
oh..................ur....GOING....TO DO    ...ENT.........................SPECIALIST...........ShockedWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-^-SGP:HelpDesk & Suggestions Corner-^-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: -Ami-   Replies: 804   Views: 75516

-Ami- 804 75516 07 September 2012 at 7:00am by nature2
--^-- SuShaan's O.M.G. Corner/Thread --^-- (25/28)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 47   Views: 8561

.StarryPhoenix 47 8561 28 October 2010 at 10:41am by YusBee
Suhana's corner-changing for better-article

Author: janki-enonymous   Replies: 1   Views: 3652

janki-enonymous 1 3652 25 August 2010 at 2:35am by sanw
Suhanas corner: The mystery continues

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 1198

Armu4eva 0 1198 23 July 2010 at 9:26am by Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index