||SGP Bak Bak Corner #16|| - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

In my family there's 6 people

My parents, then me, my 2 brothers and my sister (she's the youngest)

So all are in UK na? means your whole family?
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yar tried to put this Simile πŸ€£ But stopped so that I can read Wat U all say πŸ˜†

yeah i was like he didn't even put a smiley there...you seemed serious, but whatever stupid joke. πŸ€£ and hey even sheemA di commented on it too. 
Originally posted by Feefi

hahhaa...funnyyy...NOT. πŸ˜† my bro calls me feefi too so you won't get to know my REAL name. πŸ˜†

Yeh Rubal Hai .......Kiska aur Uska relatives ka  Naam Pucha Bina Chod Ta nahi Hai πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yeh Rubal Hai .......Kiska aur Uska relatives ka  Naam Pucha Bina Chod Ta nahi Hai πŸ˜ˆ

and i know ye bholu bhi hai...puchna bhi nahin ata. πŸ˜†

@bholu.... when i read that comment, i had to read it again...i was like did bholu really wrote that...then i thought maybe you mistakenly added NOT REGULAR ... πŸ˜†

I know I saw that too. Rubal is not a regular here at all because he doesn't leave here to be a regular. HE LIVES HERE.

yeah i was like he didn't even put a smiley there...you seemed serious, but whatever stupid joke. πŸ€£ and hey even sheemA di commented on it too. 

Ya I have Seen that .........Sheema Di wrote two lines for me but Forgeot to put her nameπŸ˜† then wrote her name in last πŸ˜†

I know I saw that too. Rubal is not a regular here at all because he doesn't leave here to be a regular. HE LIVES HERE.

exactly! πŸ€£

True...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by crysind

So all are in UK na? means your whole family?

Yes we all are together in 1 house in South East England.

I agree With this from Below of mY heart πŸ€“