Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

😆😆😆 well thats true dont worry from tomrrow old game will b back with rockers again😆😆

Hahahaaaa phir se rockers ðŸ¤£
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
kal ek naya subha hoga... lol. Waise i dont have any mood to write the last chapter!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hahahaaaa phir se rockers ðŸ¤£

my chuti is playing this time......😊 pakar k rakhungi😉
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

kal ek naya subha hoga... lol. Waise i dont have any mood to write the last chapter!

no need for that u have won without competition😆
Untitled001 thumbnail

Lat chapter is up... Read and enjoy!

CHAPTER 5~

IN RAICHANDS MANSION~

Haseena: "Everyone. It was great that you all have joined us in this occasion" she raised a toast and announced.

Panchi: "Are they celebrating because you passed?" she whispered to Abhay and he protested.

Abhay: "Hey I passed in all subjects and with great marks" Panchi shrugges playfully.

Pia: "Its there wedding anniversary right?" she smiled and placing a kiss on Abhay's chhek joined the group.

T: "Yup the famous Rachand anniversaries..." she laughed.

Chand: "Welcome to our 25th anniversary" he said and a huge round of applause broke out. Abhay's drink on the other hand gushed out of his mouth.

Everyone looked at him sternly.

Abhay: "Sorry" he mumbled wiping his face. "Its just that their 25th anniversary went two years ago"

Misha: "Um... didnt get you" she said blankly.

Kabir: "Clearly trying to hide their age..." he entered the group and silence prevailed."Now did you all miss me?" he asked bostfully.

"NOT AT ALL" they all said at once and broke into snorted and turned towards Pia.

Kabir: "I heard that you were dating your hostel guard" he began smugly. Panchi and Misha stared into each others face and then broke into laughter.

Abhay: "WHAT?" he said amused.

Pia: "That moron?" her eyes burned red.

Kabir: "Sweetheart I saw him sweet talking to you" he looked at his nail and Pia rolled his eyes.

Pia: "He never did that" he added smartly.

Kabir: "That rat i told him... he didnt follow" all of them had it at once. 'Do something bad to him. Even T nodded. Panchi and Misha persuaded Kabir to go out with them. He went and after about fifteen minutes the girls came back.

Pia: "What did you two do?"

Panchi: "Tied him to a tree"

Misha: "Upside down" she finished and asked for a high five. It was all fun until they saw shaurya... He sat in the corner... Looking glum and staring at the ceiling. Misha felt pity for him. She walked up to him

Misha: "Hey Shaurya" she said cheerily.

Shaurya: "Go away" he groaned closing his eyes.

Misha: "I thought you were going to help me test?"

Shaurya: "Test what?" he asked confused.

Misha: "My orientation... you know... I told you i wanted the options to be opened didnt I?" she asked and Shaurya still couldnt understand."I was just saying that i was thinking about starting double time you know... gove and take chances" she said with a smile and with a last glance walked away.

Shaurya ran up to the Raichand's

Shaurya: "Mr and Mrs Raichand" he called. "You were right. A trued loves kiss really works" he pulled them into a hug. They stared at him blankly and then realized they better not question teenage hormones... They didnt want to experience that one again!

ONE MONTH LATER>

The end of the stroy would be in a happily ever after? Well not for everyone.

Sid firstly tried to keep Abhiya apart and ended up having the same consequence as Kabir's. Kabir at last understood that he couldnt do any good in ruining his lifr running behind a girl who wasnt interested. Abhiya had a great relationship.

Misha was going on with her testing and turns out miraculously she found T boring now and Shaurya was her new eye candy. Panchi never changed her tom boy behavior though she is mostly seen holding the councellor's hand nowadays, and a secret? They are planning to get married soon.

Angad and Ruhi are the cutest couple in college and Ruhi isnt considered a bimbo anymore. She is the princess now. The good one.

Madhu Arnav and the Raichands still hate each other.

So a happy ending to a not so very eventful story. So the Drama express goes on...

my chuti is playing this time......😊 pakar k rakhungi😉

Hahahaaaa ðŸ˜† haan please... 
Untitled001 thumbnail

no need for that u have won without competition😆

Yaar I love to write and I never keep a taks undone until its total crap... And i liked the task. And these saddists really did like from what their comments said. So thats why i wanted to finish it... And I already did!
Untitled001 thumbnail
Can I post my task fan fiction on my face book account. Everyone is waiting for it there! Please? Well I am doing it!
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Yaar I love to write and I never keep a taks undone until its total crap... And i liked the task. And these saddists really did like from what their comments said. So thats why i wanted to finish it... And I already did!

thats good but u should not waste ur talent here....post ur work in new thread. no one is noticing ur work here
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei ayantika,
u finished the final part even though u didnt have the mood of writing..gr8..keep it up..now start concentrating on "Dark Angel"..we need more updates n lengthy updates..😃