🤣🤣 yes dear judwa sisters are back together... 😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

🤣🤣 yes dear judwa sisters are back together... 😆

den again ur judwaa sister is gayab

Ohh yeah bhul gayi your famous song jhoot bole Sid kate.... next time yaad rakhoongi... 😆
No no please carry on and post your topic... 🤣

lolzzz ye topic to maine tab bhi nahi kiya jab main forum me new thi to ab kya karungi 🤣
omg i still remember my first post 😆...wait first u tell me what was ur first post/topic here? 😆...i wanna know 😛

Originally posted by: sanjna4

den again ur judwaa sister is gayab

Mil kar bhi mil nahi sake... hayyyyye how sad 
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolzzz ye topic to maine tab bhi nahi kiya jab main forum me new thi to ab kya karungi 🤣
omg i still remember my first post 😆...wait first u tell me what was ur first post/topic here? 😆...i wanna know 😛

Arey mein bhi nahi kiya... direct topic khul li thi about Abhay/Vivian... and of course bakwaaas me toh mein famous hoon na 😆
And you what was your first topic ?? 

Arey mein bhi nahi kiya... direct topic khul li thi about Abhay/Vivian... and of course bakwaaas me toh mein famous hoon na 😆
And you what was your first topic ?? 

Abhay/ Vivian?? 🤣...as in he is so hot n all? 🤣
my first topic was to compare PKYEK with Twilight as i am a huge Twilight fan 🤣....and thats the reason why i started watching this show in the first place 😆....and to tell u the fact, when i watched first few epis of this show, i found it a total crap copy of Twilight 😛...slowly i think Abhay's attitude was the main thing which caught my interest in this show 😛

mujhe itne saare FF dekh ke chakkar aa rhe hai ....*helpppp save me!* 🤣

Abhay/ Vivian?? 🤣...as in he is so hot n all? 🤣
my first topic was to compare PKYEK with Twilight as i am a huge Twilight fan 🤣....and thats the reason why i started watching this show in the first place 😆....and to tell u the fact, when i watched first few epis of this show, i found it a total crap copy of Twilight 😛...slowly i think Abhay's attitude was the main thing which caught my interest in this show 😛

Yes cause Vivian is the first actor joh mujhe completely  kar diya... 
And in the beginning I even said he is hot but I don't like him with his attitude... but then kaun sa jadhu kya don't know now I am completely in love with him 😆😍

🤣 don't kill me 😳 but I hate Twilight and when everybody was saying it's 100% copy of Twilight... I was like 🤢 and dekhna bhi nahi chahti thi... but phir socha come on Farah give a chance and as I love vampires stories I watched the first episode before the day 😆 Remember 4 din pehle nikal gaya tha the first epi and I loved it... Tab se ek second miss nahi karti hoon... 😆

mujhe itne saare FF dekh ke chakkar aa rhe hai ....*helpppp save me!* 🤣

🤣🤣 Ohhh goood god se thank you bolo cause mere FFs nahi dekhi tumne... 😆
LOL Farah....u r totally my opposite 🤣...i mean see
i love Twilight and u hate it
at first u didnt like Abhay for his attitude...and the only reason i liked him at first was because of his attitude and not looks
u loved initial epis....and i found them boring and crap 😛

and u wrote FF too?...i liked ur honeymoon wala FF, i like funny ones 😆
the whole forums full of ff actually  😆...i think we shud have a competition to find the best ff writer 😆...what say?!....obviously i wont be the judge because for that i will have to READ them 🤣