Member vs member~4~(Rockers vs Senior members) - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

ayantika and her maturity k pravacham jai hoooooooooo😆

Kya woh maturity nahi thha! 😕 At least I dont think so. That's just an opinion/ thought. Making someone's day special doesnt need gifts. One huge lovey dovey hug does all the work! 😳
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

I dont wanna win! 😛 Okay that's a clear style. But i want to finish all the tasks.!!!! 😃 I like to push myself to the limits! 🤣
sweety....we already won...so no question of "dont wanna" Tongue...and if Rockers turn up now, i will do the other task too...right now relax 😆
and push urself to limits study becoz  ur in school 😆....hum to vele hai ROFL

yr i guess we shud organise award ceremony 4 rockers
as they hav got gayab award

lol i dunno why i am quoting this 😆
i wanted to ask u do u have any idea abt lappys?...i am planning to buy one soon....i was considering Dell or Lenovo (actually i was crazy for Apple but its too costly 😭)...u got any idea which one is best?...i am a bit confused..

yr i guess we shud organise award ceremony 4 rockers
as they hav got gayab award

Aise maat bolo yaar...rockerz ko buda lag sakte hai...😉

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol i dunno why i am quoting this 😆
i wanted to ask u do u have any idea abt lappys?...i am planning to buy one soon....i was considering Dell or Lenovo (actually i was crazy for Apple but its too costly 😭)...u got any idea which one is best?...i am a bit confused..

Nishi, I think you can think about Dell or hp..they are good at limiting cost....Though I don't have anyone but doing same as your job as want to buy soon.😊

Okay here is the next chapter. Strating the next one soon!

CHAPTER 3~

AT PARENT TEACHERS MEETING, COLLEGE

The Dobrials are sitting right across the Raichands. The raichands are the jolly family filled with jokes and laughs through their lives.

Arnav: "Mr Raichand! how are you doing" he said in an awkward manner.

Madhu: "It was nice meeting you guys... How has everything been?"

Haseena: "Just as good you are in being serious" she said with a smirk.

Madhu: "Oh my" she sais with a fake laugh. "So your kid... Abhay seems to be a very important topic in our house..." she said sourly.

Chand: "Haseena... Would you like a drink" he cleared his throat. She shook her head. Chand could understand the growing tension.

Arnav: "Control darling" he whispered making soothing circles on her palm.

Haseena: "My son is a little busy with the studies and games these days" she laughed care freely.

They nodded impressed.

Arnav: "My daughters are weird as always" he rolled his eyes... "Just very different from our status" he hissed and glared.

Chand: "You know you should probably leave your business and go to vegas" he smirked. "You would make a awful lot of money there" Arnav raised an eyebrow confused, as usual. "They do allow chimpanzee shows there. Its cash" he cracked up to.

Haseena: "Dont mind him. he is just playing arouns" she smacks Chand playfully.

Arnav: "I dont mind": he gritted his teeth and said.

Chand: "We are getting along quite well... so lets continue our party till we are called." he said with a laugh. Enjoying to poke the Dobrials.

Madhu: "Sure" she says with a nervous laugh.

Chand: "How old are you Mrs Dobrial.?" he says with a smile.

Madhu: stiffens and answers "I am 42 actually" she half smiles...

Haseena: "Oh my that cant be" Madhu blushes lightly. "You look 60!" she exclaims and laughs.

Madhu growls and instantly a man comes and calls them for their meeting. Hassena and Chand still keep on laughing at their confrontation with the mysterious Dobrial parents.

OUTSIDE MEETING HALL

Ruhi: "Hey Angad" she smiled tentatively and straitens her hair.

Angad: "Ruhi" he says fascinated. He couldnt believe Ruhi the queen of the college was talking to him."Are you talking to me?" he asked excited.

Ruhi: Looks surprised for some time... And then she breaks into a laughter "I dont know any other cute Angad you see." see laughs and says.

Angad's cheeks burn a deep red when he hears Ruhi's complement. He did like her always but who would want to be with him? The dumb... as they call him.

She pulls his cheek with her hand.

Ruhi:"You know..." she begins looking at a tree. someones i wish I wasnt so pampered" she says sadly.

Angad: "I thought you liked it" he put his hand on her palm.

Ruhi: "But I dont. I feel lonely... and people think I am a bad person." she says frowning.

Angad: "But no one thinks that!" he exclaims. "I find you totally normal on the other hand" he says with a secretly smile hiding the fact that he never even thought that the college queen would talk to him.

Ruhi: "Angad dont try to lie to me. I know you too well. I am not anything special" she said with a grimace. "I just want some friends... like you" she mentioned at last making another blush crawl to Angad's cheeks.

IN THE STAFF ROOM

Shankar: comes out of the bathroom and unbuttons his shirt. "I am going to flatter Panchi today" he says joyously. "Panchi here I come" he balls his fist up and throws it into the air.

Some feminine voice is heard... a scream. Shankar's eyes widen. The questions like what would happen if it was some other female teacher. Misses Dasgupta? he gasped.

Panchi: "Who are you?" she shouted and Shankar sighed in relief.

Shankar: "I am so sorry" he turned his head around and could see Panchi blush and look away.

Panchi: "What are you doing here half naked?" she murmured and looked towards the wall. 'Crap dont look at his perfect body' she thought and blushed. 'dummy what perfect! control...' she chocked on her breath. 'dont sound like your creepy parents' she added at last.

Shankar: "I just took a shower and i forgot my shirt here." Panchi looked at the shirt in Shankar's hand sternly. As Shankar followed her gaze he realized and bit his lips... 'crap' he thought and laughed nervously. "I just pulled it up and you screamed" he tried to lie and Panchi seemed convinced by that so he took the shirt and wore it... well almost. She kept the buttons open.

Panchi: cleared her throat and began "please do me the honors and button your shirt" Shankar raised an eyebrow.

Shankar: "Am I distracting you?" he said with a chuckle.

Panchi: "Yes a lot" she said sourly but then her tone seemed a bit different... she had meant it. 'Oh no' she screamed in her head. 'I am going to die. I shouldnt have gone to dinner with Misha and Pia yesterday... see what the love germs did!' she thought and half ran.

OUTSIDE THE HALL HIDDEN FROM ANGAD AND RUHI

Shaurya: "Oh man. She them they are so happy... When will I get her?" he said to himself.

Misha: "Who?" she said and startled Shaurya.

Shaurya: "YOU" he said taking her into a hug. "what do you think?" he said with a serious laugh.

Misha: "Well I got an idea... Will you be my boy friend for today?" she asked and Shaurya's eyes started to sparkle. Was Misha finally falling for him? Could it be true?

So how was it? Please press the like button and reply!

Originally posted by rumi005

Nishi, I think you can think about Dell or hp..they are good at limiting cost....Though I don't have anyone but doing same as your job as want to buy soon.😊

lol thanks....doing same as my job? u know what job i am doing? 🤣...i dont remember telling anyone here till now 😆
wait ur in school too?
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol thanks....doing same as my job? u know what job i am doing? 🤣...i dont remember telling anyone here till now 😆
wait ur in school too?

Your job means searching for a good lappy...sorry for the confusion dear...😭

I am not in school dear....waiting for completion of graduation  I mean on the last term..😃

Did anyone even try to read that chapter. Nishi not for you. 😛
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Did anyone even try to read that chapter. Nishi not for you. 😛

I read later dear.... have to go now....😊