Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
GUYS I AM HERE AND NO ONE ELSE IS...... πŸ˜”

@ NISHI: could you start that kabir and pooja task... I am kind of busy with the ff one. I couldnt get time to write. And i read your post were you called me hardworking and blah blah blah. To be honest I am not. And I am trying to make you a bit less lazy so GO TO WORK 🀣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

@ NISHI: could you start that kabir and pooja task... I am kind of busy with the ff one. I couldnt get time to write. And i read your post were you called me hardworking and blah blah blah. To be honest I am not. And I am trying to make you a bit less lazy so GO TO WORK 🀣

gudmrng where is ur  updateπŸ˜›

hey why r u putting so much extra efforts? πŸ˜† (unless u want to πŸ˜›)....we r clear winners already....so go party ROFL

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey why r u putting so much extra efforts? πŸ˜† (unless u want to πŸ˜›)....we r clear winners already....so go party 🀣

I am going to dedicate this story to my best friend who's birthday was yesterday! πŸ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail

I am going to dedicate this story to my best friend who's birthday was yesterday! πŸ˜ƒ

waaah dis is called true frnds
Untitled001 thumbnail
I dont wanna win! πŸ˜› Okay that's a clear style. But i want to finish all the tasks.!!!! πŸ˜ƒ I like to push myself to the limits! 🀣
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

waaah dis is called true frnds

True friends.... akh se asu aa rahe he πŸ˜› Dedicating a story doesnt make us a true friend. Its just my special touch for her birthday. To make it memorable. 😊

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hayyyye Devina and mein toh kuch bhi nahi missing giri mein... 

So true yaar...at least Devina toh kabhi kabhi dekhayi deti aur pm bhi karti...πŸ˜†

--sunshine-- thumbnail

True friends.... akh se asu aa rahe he πŸ˜› Dedicating a story doesnt make us a true friend. Its just my special touch for her birthday. To make it memorable. 😊

ayantika and her maturity k pravacham jai hooooooooooπŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

So true yaar...at least Devina toh kabhi kabhi dekhayi deti aur pm bhi karti...πŸ˜†

yr i guess we shud organise award ceremony 4 rockers
as they hav got gayab award