Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys second chapter is coming up in a few minutes. Its not that hilarious. But its got its moments!
Untitled001 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

OUTSIDE HOSTEL, NEAR THE GATE~

Pia: "Good lord I have been standing for half an hour now... What are the two doing? Its not like them to do this. Maybe Panchi just ran off" she decided at last. She could feel a continuos stare at her back. She growled and looked back. The guard was looking at her with a grin.

Sid: "Excuse me... Do you need any help?" he asked trying to act charming? Pia couldnt decide. She just gave an unwilling smile and looked straight to the curvy road. "Would you like to have a seat?" he said in a flat tone.

Pia sighed loudly and turned around.

Pia: "Please shut up or I will behead you" she said from between her teeth. He laughed.

Sid: "You love me dont you?" she glared at him... 'Is he chewing gum?' Pia thought. Yes he was. Trying to look all cool. Who knows how long it took him to prepare the whole scene with the chewing gum and hair gel?

Pia: she gulped lightly feeling the need to turn around and run. This guard was giving him the goosebumps. Firstly because she had never met a guard who was obsessed with her and secondly her personal body builder boy friend was with his parents on camping today. So no super hero to save the princess. "Love is a really strong word" she said with a nervouse laugh.

Sid: "Cutie Pie. You dont have to worry... your pretty little friend wont get to know. Accept it" he cooed and Pia shivered.

Pia: "To tell you the truth" she batted her eye lids. "You are just a sick and pathetic, thirty year old despo! So stay away from me or you wont find your hands and legs" she said balling her fists and waving them at his direction.

Sid: "Tough girl arent you? I like it. Its very alluring" Pia went forward folding her sleeves and prepared to knock the breathe out of Sid's body when somebody held her back.

Pia: "You moron... I am going to kill you... You bloody night guard" she resisted the hands.

Panchi: "Chill Pia. Everyone is bloody on the first and for the second, dont make your hands dirty I would love to use Misha's heels someday" she said threateningly. Pia slowly calmed down but she kept sneering.

Misha came out of the car and held a cell phone.

Misha: "You gotta watch it again Pia... But on the other hand" she put her mobile inside her pocket seeing Pia glare. "Let me do the honor." They shooed Pia into the car. Pia sat there for minutes following their orders. 'Why dont they have rear view mirrors?' she thought. After some time Panchi and Misha returned laughing and took their seats... They drove away to their favorite spot... Restaurant blue...

Then we would want to know what happened to poor Sid wouldnt we? Lets just say when they left them he was half faint and on the ground in a 'hampe ye kisne hara rang dala' style.

IN THE RESTAURANT~

Misha: "One macaroni and some bloody Marie please" she said with a smile and the waitress gulped and looked to the others... feeling uncomfortable.

Waitress: "And you ma'am?" she asked turning to Panchi.

Panchi: "Give me anything than what she is taking cause then her lesbian hormones might get transmitted!" she said with a icy smile at Misha.

Waitress: she laughs and earns a stare from Misha. "Precisely?" she said with a tentative smile.

Panchi: "Noodles and Manchurian" she said and snapped the card.

Pia: "I will have Mixed fried rice and chili chicken" she said in a polite tone and waited for the waitress to leave.

Misha: "Guess what? Tomorrow is parent teachers meeting" she groaned.

Panchi: "Yes" she takes a high five from Pia. "You are going down girl. Tomorrow you and your pretty face are going to drown like Titanic" she said dramatically.

Misha: "No fair birdie. being a teacher you should love and respect your students!" she nodded her head and said. They broke into laughter.

As Panchi and Misha gobbled on their good and Pia fumbled with the spoon two consecutive coughs made them look up.

Arnav: "Hello kids" he said in a strained voice.

Madhu: "Panchi eat that noodle and wipe your face. Be human for some time" she crackled her fingers (sorry neck movement ke saath kuch add kar dia) "Have your food like a lady" she hissed.

Panchi: "Mom..." she whined. "Just shoo off. i am having my dinner here" she said with a stern look.

Madhu: "Panchi" she whispered, "Behave" she clenched her teeth and said.

Misha: "My tummy is full... I off and gone" she stood up and patted on her belly.

Arnav: "Misha... Please dont expose yourself in public" he said in a flat tone. Misha rolled her eyes and went away.

Panchi: "Meet you tomorrow at the meeting mom" she said and waved them good bye.

After they were gone Panchi started laughing.

Panchi: "To tell you the truth! I think my parents are nuts. They always do those funny neck movements and I swear they behave like they are having secret affairs" she said with a giggle.

Pia: "Panchi. Your parents. D'uh" she said with a laugh.

BACK IN THE HOSTEL

T: "Bro you are the one with the bomboidic brains. I got the smartness and cuteness from dad" she said with a grimace.

Kabir: "You just shut up about that daddy darling of yours. He's such a cheat. Left my mother so he could go and enjoy life" he said with a laugh "he lacked the cash." he ended looking at T's clothes.

T: "Money doesnt buy you love" she said icily. "I saw you talking to that guard" she whispered.

Kabirs eyes went big.

Kabir: "Crap" she thought. "Dont tell Pia please." he pleaded.

T: "Thats exactly what I will do you pimple head. Are you like retarded or what? You gave me the idea yourself." she said with a triumphant laugh.

Kabir: "Dang sissy." he turned around "You dare tell her... And i will" he thought.

T: "Stop all my credit cards?" she acted to faint. "Loser." she laughed.

Kabir: "Miss know it all... You dont even have a credit card." he rolled his eyes.

T: "I dont have a credit card but i do have a DADDY" she said dramatically.

Kabir: "Go to your poopykins Misha and cry" he laughed and went away.

T: "Creep. Stalker. Potato. Pumpkin. Jell o" she muttered and then laughed. Calling Kabir names was fun.

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 13 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei ayantika,
ur FF drama express is hilarious..waiting for ur next update..u shud make this FF as a separate thread..evry1 wud luv it..they can burn out their stress..
and for ur frank question abt twilight i loved reading all the 4 parts of twilight..tat too 4 to 5 times..still i read it whenever i feel bored..but movie had too many changes from tat of the book n made it worse..so many of those who saw the movie 1st r not ready to read the book..hope breaking dawn wud be better..n me too luv EC.
ok continue with ur FF..

Updated it. Guess I am gonna finish my task with Estyle! 😎 Ab yeh kya karenge kaliya! 😆
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Updated it. Guess I am gonna finish my task with Estyle! 😎 Ab yeh kya karenge kaliya! 😆

Aur khtarnak task denge yaar koi baat nahi.... 
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Aur khtarnak task denge yaar koi baat nahi.... 

Pehle ye toh khatam karne do! Please!

Pehle ye toh khatam karne do! Please!

You are so lucky last week hum toh maar hi gaye the... 

Cool your my bro's age! 😃 Actually job ke bare me socho toh desk ke pichhe chasma pehni hui ek khhusat aunty ka yaad ata hei! 🤣 Sorrt BAD imagination! 😆

hahaha 🤣...wanna see my pic? 😆
then u will know how i actually look 😉
🤣

Oh as Bella had said. I was born middle aged! 😛 (Big twilight fanatic) 😳

lolzz well said!
and i am same age as Sukirti....i mean not Pia, the actress Sukirti 😆

Samaj me nahi aya. Phir se batao! 😛

come on Sanjna!
she's a kid....cant u make out from the way she writes?  🤣...i kinda had an idea abt it 😆
Originally posted by: sanjna4

farah nishi aakr maregi

agar ho sake to u guys can share ur pics 😆.....pata to chale kaun kitna budha hai 🤣