Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ farah: tumne hi toh yeh task diya he... Mujhe poor baby mut bolo!
Originally posted by: ritu1618

My Task for u gals

Last time, i liked the caption wala task really much so gonna copy tht idea n giv u same task with new pics

Below are 15 pics.. u'll have to write suitable funny captions on it
(lemme knw if u cant view any pic)

Pia: Abhay what r u doing? its tickling me πŸ˜†
Abhay: shut up Pia! i need to watch out that we dont land in a mess

Pia: u know u got cute dimples when u smile
Abhay: and u know u look like a bhootni when u keep ur hair this way πŸ˜›

Shaurya : look i am so hot man...get me a hot guy pls πŸ˜‰

Abhay: *thinking in mind* which perfume does she use? she smells bad and non-edible...someone tell her to let go of my hand pls πŸ€”

Misha: this picture is good...like it
Pia: ewww...that guy in this pic looks like Shankar 🀒...u like him? 😲

Abhay: *thinking* see i am no less than Siddharth...i bet my black diary will be bigger then Siddharth's black diary πŸ˜‰

Pia: omg Abhay ur hands r so clean today...so u finally took a shower today? 😲...but still u r wearing same clothes why Abhay why? πŸ₯± πŸ˜›

Angad: ye dekho...Abhay kisi ladki ke sath flirt kar rha hai jungle me
Pia: nahiii...aisa nahi ho sakta 😭

Arnab: kya main photo me itna buddha lagta hu? 😲 i mean abhi to main jawaan hu na..πŸ˜•

Angad: Kabir u put on weight buddy
Kabir: chal bay!...looser...tu mujhe nahi utha pa rha?...yaad hai maine APKK dance sequence me Panchhi tak ko utha liya tha πŸ˜› 
Angad: kyaaa???? 😲

Dude! forget abt this shot...do something about ur body 🀣

see we r Vampires...please please get scared of us baby...izzat ka sawaal hai...and Stop Laughing!!! 😑

Sid: *thinking in mind* my gf#2000...hah big achievement!...2000 gfs in 100 years 😎

Sid: flying kiss to u honey for that killer stare...πŸ˜›

Sid: hey bhagwan! kya tumne tasty women banana band kar diya hai?...i mean no variety, no taste 🀒

ok here goes...couldnt think more abhi....πŸ˜›

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣nishi omg omg omg
🀣🀣🀣
u r jst awesome
i cant stop roffling
Untitled001 thumbnail
Oi Nishi those captions were great I swear the ones you wrote were the ditto of what i thought! 😲 God we are connected! πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Oi Nishi those captions were great I swear the ones you wrote were the ditto of what i thought! 😲 God we are connected! πŸ˜†

guys mujhe toh yeh lag raha hai tum dono k task aur naam sunkr rockers apni shakal bhi nahi dekha rahe

@ farah: tumne hi toh yeh task diya he... Mujhe poor baby mut bolo!

🀣 Kya karoon kehna hi para... πŸ˜†

OMG Nishi ji you are hilarious... πŸ€£

Pia ne my Sadu Brainless Abhay ke bare mein joke mara.... not fair πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† But good one πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pia and her Nahiiiiii... hilarious πŸ€£
Best one: Chandeena πŸ‘ Hasna zaroori hai... πŸ˜†

Untitled001 thumbnail
Okay okay first chapter of the FF task is coming up in a few minutes... I named the story...

Drama Express!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Untitled001 thumbnail

Chapter 1

IN HOSTEL DORM~

Pia brushed her hair and gazed into the mirror. T rushed into the bathroom and Pia rolled her eyes. What the heck was this girl doing in her room? She didn't even have the manners to knock.

Pia: "Hey T could you just be a little more patient and not jump around the room breaking the sophistication of the room" she muttered loudly so that T could here.

T: "Firstly this is a dorm... i didnt even expect silence and nonsense here. Its supposed to be fun right?" she said and laughed. Pia clenched her teeth together. the girl was getting on her nerves. "By the way I wanted to go to the loo... not my fault" she said with a laugh and came out of the bathroom.

Pia: "Maybe you should eat less garbage" she retorted.

T: "Gosh Pia. Stop that. You can hurt people with that attitude." she said with a frown.

Pia: "Sorry that's how it works... I am preparing you for your future in this life" she said with a laugh. "Sorry though. Its just become a habit of mine... I am too used to being behaved badly with. It comes with the pack." she grimaced and as the two chatted away there was a light knock on the door.

They all turned least expecting a man in a uniform to appear on the door. They gasped and Pia hid under the bed covers.

Pia: "ARE YOU DUMB?" she screamed as Siddhart the guard appeared on the door.

Sid: "I am sorry. I didnt mean to. I didnt think that you would be in a towel..." he trailed of his cheeks burning a deep red. "I am sorry" he said again and turned around.

T: "Its okay-" before she could finish Pia's roar resounded the whole room.

Pia: "No its not okay... he just boomed into our room!" she said furiously. She turned to the man who seemed as if he would be safer in the mouth of Satan himself. "You dog. Stay away from me... Why dont you just get over your obsession?" she spat at him and he flinched back.

Sid: "I am sorry Pia..."

T: "Maybe you should leave now before she sues you" she said suppressing her laugh. "Go" she ordered and put a hand on her he was gone Pia came out of the covers and rushed to the bathroom. She came out after some moments in her night suit.

T: "You really shouldnt have called him a dog" she said grimacing.

Pia: "I am sorry but you will understand when you get a stalker behind you." she fumed.

T: "Oh i know your pain..." she said with a wild look. They laughed for a moment and stopped abruptly when T's phone started ringing. She gasped, "Its her." she groaned. "Take it away"

Pia: "Give it to me I'll handle it!" she said with a laugh. "Hey" she said as she took the call. "Oh sorry I am Pia... Yeah the phones with me... She's sleeping. She had a tough day" After a long pause her face hardened. "No she isnt free tomorrow... Yeah you are a good buddy too" she said with a laugh.

She hung up and both of them sighed.

T: "thanks for that... Misha's a bit creepy" she shivered and said.

Pia: "Beware tonight she can sneak in through the window and watch you sleep" she threatened and T snuggled into her bed. Almost immediately a rustling sound startled them.

"OH NO. She's here" they said together and stared towards the window and waited for the hurricane express to burst i?n...

"Pshhht" a noise came and both of them gulped. They closed their eyes and prayed to god it wasnt what they thought it was.

Abhay: "Girls... a little help please?" Abhay's voice came and they rushed out of their beds and went to help him.

Pia: "Sorry Abhay but we were expecting someone else" she said rolling her eyes.

Abhay: "You got a new boy friend?" he mocked and faked a horrified face.

Pia: "Shut up" she smacked his arm and he laughed.

T: "So you were missing your baby?" she said in a baby voice and giggled.

Abhay: " Too much" he cooed in "I cant live without her cute face" he said with a laugh. Pia rolled her eyes and looked at him sternly.

Pia: "You shouldnt have come!" she exclaimed. "We can be thrown out you know" she groaned.

Abhay: "Honey. If they throw you out I would take you home... My parents are more than willing to get me married and make me leave their house" he said with a laugh. "They need their privacy" he whispered and they broke into fits of laughter.

Another rustling noise startled them.

Misha: "T help me" she pawed on the curtains. Abhay went to help her out...

Abhay: "Gosh Mish you are so heavy. what have you been eating lately" he said sarcastically.

Misha: "Loads of ice cream..." she stared at T in the night dress... "I thought you were asleep1" she said looking all hurt and T groaned.

T: "I woke up because f him" she lied on her face. She just shrugged and let it go.

Abhay: "SO what now?" Abhay asked scratching his head.

T and Pia: "LEAVE" they said sternly.

Another rustle in the bushes.

Pia: "Who the hell is it now!" she moaned. "What is it a pub?" she raised her hand irritated.

In came Panchi in a half pant and shirt.

Abhay: "Olla Panchi, I thought your sis was not straight but what about you?" he said with a laugh.

Panchi: "My mom is all obsessed to know why my little sister is wearing jumpers these days" she said with a grimace.

Pia: "Ask her" she swayed her hand.

Misha: "Oh i love T sissy... Isnt she the most beautiful girl ever?" she swayed like a kid in toddler.

Panchi: "God you gotta get out of here" she pulled her ear and took her out through the main door!

T: "Oh god. Dont tell me they just went through the main lobby please" she chanted.

Abhay: "They did" he paused thinking "And so am I" he said with a grin and walked out of the room.

Pia: "these people are all crazy teens... I guess I am the only normal one around." she said with a sigh.

T: "I doubt that" she said under her breathe... she was sure enough so that Pia wont be able to listen.

OUTSIDE THE HOSTEL~

Sid kept staring at the people who were coming out of the main gate wondering how they got in...

Sid: "Strange" he muttered under his breath and slumped into the chair. He sulked at how he had been rejected. He had never thought that his first love would be like this. 'Does having a low paid job mean that you are not worth love?' he thought and frowned.

Suddenly he saw a dark figure coming from inside the woods and he prepared himself to scream thinking it was some psycho killer. '1... 2...3-' he was going to scream when he saw the face. Kabir Singh Rathore known to be the rich spoiled brat of the city stood in front of him with his original, one piece attitude.

Sid: "Sir what are you doing here late at night? " he asked suspiciously.

Kabir: "I am here to meet my 'sis'" he hissed.

Sid: "But sir you cant go in now." Kabir glared at him.

Kabir: "I saw those kids coming out so just shut up. I saw Abhay Raichand!" he sneered pulling Sid's collar. Sid grimaced when he heard the name. 'That is the devil I think of killing everyday' he thought and frowned. Kabir the mastermind caught the look and planned.

kabir: "I dont like that Abhay... he doesnt deserve Pia right?" he said testing. Sid on the other hand obviously nodded. "I feel sorry for the girl. She deserves a handsome, hardworking and... a person like you" he furrowed his eyes together to search for more qualities. 'Man this guy just holds torches and sleeps at his duty. What else do I say?'"So i was thinking that we break them apart. You know create problems..."

Sid: "Like in hindi serials?" he said excited. Kabir nodded cryptically. "You know i loved to watch Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thhi" he added and kabir pressed his hand on his forehead.

Kabir: Okay so you come up with a plan and I will do the rest" he smiled and they shook hands.'Abhay, Pia. Now you are going to break up because of kabir Singh Rathore... and the watchman who watches... Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thhi?' he shook his head.

What do you all think?

Okay okay first chapter of the FF task is coming up in a few minutes... I named the story...

Drama Express!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Oh love it.... πŸ˜Š