Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The rain splashed on the forest floor and Shaurya thought why he was standing in a forest in the middle of the night. He heard the rustling of bushes and straitened up...

'What the hell was that?" he muttered under his breathe. He sighed highly remembering that Shankar had called him in the forest because he wanted to tell him something. He grimaced.

"Darling..." A distant voice came to his ears. He shivered. 'What a beautiful voice he thought. Who is this? My prince charming!' he jumped in joy.

A hand held him close to the persons body. It was cold and he snickered.

"darling you never had hands like men.... Have you been working out or what?" He kissed the hand. "You smell delicious tonight. No wonder i feel like being with you and play." he kissed Shaurya's hand again. Shaurya o the other hand was enjoying this moment.

"Actually i am shaurya" he laughed... Sid stuttered to a pause. he mumbled a quick apology and Shaurya protested.

"Dont worry I think you are handsome too. you have got a great body. Dont be ashamed of being gay... We all are!" he said seriously.

"Yikes! Who are you" he screams.
"I am your soul mate... i am in love with you. Come with me to paradise." he bend on his knees and said.

"Tell me the odds" he softened and said.

"Nowadays girls are so common... and easy to get. You really want something hard to get come in our life. You ll have it all" he said with a grin.

Sid considered it for a moment.. "I think you are right." he began. "i dont think Pia will ever be mine and Panchi seems just too easy so i might as well do something good..." he shrugged.

"So?" Shaurya said unsure.
"I will be with you. I like it hard" he said with a smile and took his hand "Anyway you smell good too" he whispered to himself.

So this is how Shaurya and Sid's love story began!

story ke sath iska link! 😛
1)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641567#40473412
2)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639773&TPN=12&#40474451
3)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1628320&TPN=15&#40474472
4)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641586#40474490
5)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1637900&TPN=67&#40474512

kaisa laga?
Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 13 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail
Sid aur shaurya wala task done... Nishi tum Misha aur Abhay wala likhna chahti ho? Okay! please do it! I am out of ideas! 🤣
Originally posted by: rumi005

Tum bhi aajaaoo...😆

Iss week bahut hi maajaa aanewala hai...I read many of your posts yaar....superb...👏

wow i feel so special now 😛
ppl notice me *getting tears in eyes* 😛 🤣

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

LOL u r writing on my favourite couple Abhay-Misha? i wanted to 🤣
ok fine no prob....i will write the first one 😆

First task kuch aur hai... Romalia ne diya hei.. Kuch comedy letter likhna hai jisme hamara strength matlab hum kyun jitenge aur dusra team kyun harega uske bareme likhna hai... yeh mujhse nahi hoga... Me story likhti hu... Tum letter likho. Mujhe pata hai tum isme expertise ho! 😆😉
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

First task kuch aur hai... Romalia ne diya hei.. Kuch comedy letter likhna hai jisme hamara strength matlab hum kyun jitenge aur dusra team kyun harega uske bareme likhna hai... yeh mujhse nahi hoga... Me story likhti hu... Tum letter likho. Mujhe pata hai tum isme expertise ho! 😆😉

yea sure...pehle mujhe ye pata chal jaye dusre team me kaun hai 😆
its written Aisix and ?...now what is this ? 😕
so i think i shud write story first
😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Meine ek likhe lia... Kya ab ek random discussion me post karu aur uske link ke saath yaha bhi post karu? 🤔

baby u hav to post it in 5 posts read it properly 
one story in 5 post
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oi nishi... Me second task shuru kar rahi hu... Tu first task soch. Mera dimag ka dahi ban gaya he! Yeh log sab atyachari hei!

Atyachari!!😲

Sanju, hume ek aur title mil gayi.🤢

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

Atyachari!!😲

Sanju, hue ek aur title mil gayi.🤢

haan yr ab inhe attyachaari bankr dikhaana padega
--sunshine-- thumbnail
by d way title itna bura bhi nahin hai