Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
curently she is faking tat she is pregnant with veer's child...n we now know veer has some fertility issues so he cant be a father,....
icha comes to know abt n has now given taps 15 days time to reveal her truth herself..........😲
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
khatam karo is serial ko ab bas
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nb.neha

curently she is faking tat she is pregnant with veer's child...n we now know veer has some fertility issues so he cant be a father,....

icha comes to know abt n has now given taps 15 days time to reveal her truth herself..........😲

neha sometimes promos r misleading , just to create curiosity
lets wait till the actual episodes
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: intruderfast

TRPs aur kya..
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

when it comes to ut u know nothing can hapen to taps so i gues promos wont be misleading...taps wil find some way to get out of this mess.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

when it comes to ut u know nothing can hapen to taps so i gues promos wont be misleading...taps wil find some way to get out of this mess.

I thing tapasya walk herself out of the bundela house but she go somewhere not jogi's house and not rathod's thier....
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

divya... Ichcha will say the reports are normal... and Veer will just trust her ...  😕

When she says reports are normal in her mind and reality she is telling the truth because something being wrong with Veer was never the question as Veer knows Taps is carrying his child.....the question was can ichcha be a mother - the answer to Veer is yes - Veer is happy......when ichcha if she can get Taps out of bundela house keeping Taps izzat in tact - how she is thinking of doing it beats me when Mai wants Taps child to be born in B-house.....how can Taps leave without both Taps and Veer's problem exposure.....this will be double blow on bundela house.......will ichcha tell Veer that he can become a father with treatment
nb.neha thumbnail
my strong UT viewers be ready for anything....n one thing for sure : nothing wil happen to tappu dear. no mater how many times she gets exposed she l stil be the "ladli" n cvs wil stil find some way to get her track back.... Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

my strong UT viwers be ready for anything....n one thing for sure : nothing wil happen to tappu dear. no mater how many times she gets exposed she l stil be the "ladli" n cvs wil stil find some way to get her track back....

Its true no doubt about that what is will be happen in the show the entertaining part is never missed by creative......
sps0114 thumbnail
I have a feeling ichcha ka 15days ka utlimatum to Taps is somewhere has to do with Veer medicine dosage😊 before Ichcha goes back to the doctor with Veer in 15days......something needs to happen........if Ichcha does not tell Veer the truth what is she going to tell Veer the doctor  said all is well with reports but has asked Veer to take the medicines 😊