Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dreamz12

I wonder how long can she hide it from Veer? If she wants to be mother Veer needs to get treated and for that Veer has to know the truth..................

I guess madam perfect iccha is waiting for the right time to tell Veer as she has always been the know it all,do it my way girl...I want to reserve more comments till I watch next week's episodes...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

I guess madam perfect iccha is waiting for the right time to tell Veer as she has always been the know it all,do it my way girl...I want to reserve more comments till I watch next week's episodes...

Knowing how Ichcha thinks .... for her it would be more important to hide the report from veer and not hurt his sentiments ... than show him the reports and get him treated ...so that they can start a family...๐Ÿ˜• why cant the Cvs show  Ichcha thinking sensibly and taking right decisions for a change ๐Ÿ˜ก
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Knowing how Ichcha thinks .... for her it would be more important to hide the report from veer and not hurt his sentiments ... than show him the reports and get him treated ...so that they can start a family...๐Ÿ˜• why cant the Cvs show  Ichcha thinking sensibly and taking right decisions for a change ๐Ÿ˜ก

Charu....she might be doing this with good intentions, but why the hell she takes Veer for granted...she thinks he is so weak....I dont like her ways of taking decisions without involving Veer...๐Ÿ˜ก..and when it involves tappu, the family's integrity, mai's feelings, Veer being forced to care for taps.....so much at stake....I just hope all these concerns are uncalled for & she shares it with Veer on Mon/Tues.
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

wait charu wait....pehle choti si ichcha uss dayan kaa pardafash kar de...pfir veer kaa treatment bhi karva legi๐Ÿ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

wait charu wait....pehle choti si ichcha uss dayan kaa pardafash kar de...pfir veer kaa treatment bhi karva legi๐Ÿ˜†

matlab iccha weakling se ekdum super woman ban gayee....๐Ÿ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

matlab iccha weakling se ekdum super woman ban gayee....๐Ÿ˜†

haan....and it was needed yar coz being a lead u shud be strong๐Ÿ˜ณ
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

haan....and it was needed yar coz being a lead u shud be strong๐Ÿ˜ณ

par ek ko strong banane ke liye doosre lead ko weak banana zaroori hai kya.๐Ÿ˜•..dekho Veer ka kya haal kar diya ut walon ne.....usee impotent hi bana diya ..gosh...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...okay okay I know voh impotent nahin infertile hain.....s we have good ome smart doctors on this forum ..
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
exactly ....bingo...
EK KO STRONG BANANE KE LIYE DOSRE KO WEAK BANANNA ZARORI HAI KYA??
same hapened with vansh. his love was turned into over obsesion. n in the end tapu was exposed but at the cost of vansh's death.
same is hapenin,
tapu wil be exposed at veer n icha cost
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even if Iccha hides the reports, won't Veer like to see them wid his own eyes๐Ÿ˜•. If Veer is a normal human being he will definitely ask Iccha to show him the reports.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 i think CVs r making Veer as bali ka bakra๐Ÿ˜ก and preparing him for big shocks. first they r showing some lovely dobly with Tapu, so tht whn exposure will come he get bigger shock, thn they will show his unawareness of his problem. it will cause Ichchha suffering and atlast whn he will come to know abt reality, he will receive again a bigger shock๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so CVs r preparing Veer for shock therapy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†