Icha .... n 15 days

Posted: 13 years ago
i guess our dear ichki didnt hear about the phrase "learning from ur mistakes"
she has sufered at the hands of tappu hell lot of times...😑 
do we need to take her to her past....whre everythin is so dreading

lil ichki was left all alone in a forest....tappu was sent to hostel but stil ichki got her back 😑

tappu cuningly maried ichki's love ....she kept quite...

veer wanted a divorce from tappu but got a tight slap from ichki...😑

then our dearest vanshuuuu came .....vanshuuu loved icha soooo much.........😳 but again tappu had to interfere and ruin his pure love.
tappu killed vansh......this should have been the bigest blow for icha...

n now "this false pregnancy" which is getin tapu all the atention 😑

icha ko abhi akaaal nahin ayi??? y give this devil 15 days times???
so that she can save her skin once again.....y save tappu....y not directly expose her...when she has the reports with her....

15 days is like a feast for taappu....she can do wonders even in 15 hours....πŸ˜•
this is so damn iritating........as always!!!!!!

Originally posted by nb.neha

i guess our dear ichki didnt hear about the phrase "learning from ur mistakes"
she has sufered at the hands of tappu hell lot of times...😑 
do we need to take her to her past....whre everythin is so dreading

lil ichki was left all alone in a forest....tappu was sent to hostel but stil ichki got her back 😑

tappu came back coz of her father as she was ill not ur dear itchki😊

tappu cuningly maried ichki's love ....she kept quite...

she asked veer from itchki when she gave her saree ka joda den she sat on d mandap although both itchki n tappu cheated veer..😊

veer wanted a divorce from tappu but got a tight slap from ichki...😑

then our dearest vanshuuuu came .....vanshuuu loved icha soooo much.........😳 but again tappu had to interfere and ruin his pure love.
tappu killed vansh......this should have been the bigest blow for icha...

n now "this false pregnancy" which is getin tapu all the atention 😑

icha ko abhi akaaal nahin ayi??? y give this devil 15 days times???
so that she can save her skin once again.....y save tappu....y not directly expose her...when she has the reports with her....

15 days is like a feast for taappu....she can do wonders even in 15 hours....πŸ˜•
this is so damn iritating........as always!!!!!!

i agree neha , karte raho drag, stupid serial and useless dragfest

Originally posted by priya2904

dear, tappu very cuningly emotionaly blackmailed ichki on her weding day....she cut her wrist!!!! just to blackmail icha.....isnt this cuning?? n icha gave her veer....
what is there to ask for?? " plzzz muje apna husband de do?"....aisa to koi nahin bolega na...
poor icha....lost veer n then vansh

they are just dragging this pregnancy track too long .... why cudnt they make Ichcha reveal the reports to Veer I dont understand .... πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by cjs369

they are just dragging this pregnancy track too long .... why cudnt they make Ichcha reveal the reports to Veer I dont understand .... πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
charu just understand this is UT....n then u wont mind dragin n all ;)
πŸ˜† taps need 10seconds to do her drama and kick icha out , where as even 10 months is not enough to icha , thats how cunning brain works , cunning brain damages clever brain with in seconds πŸ˜† . not that icha is clever , if she was she would never challenge her , my point was on someone else , veer 
They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...😑....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....
Every one agrees that even though Ichcha is dumb she is still good at heart. So wat is wrong if Ichcha gives Taps one more chance to leave Veecha & bundela's house with her izzat intact ?!!! This move is exactly in nature of Ichcha..........................

but we shud wait & see can Tappu turn the tables on Ichcha when Rathod is literally holding the knife to her throat. Ichcha may be thrown out of the house due to many other things thanks to Nani & Chanda but my guess is Tappu betiya will be too worried with Rathod.

If Cvs want to show that this time Ichcha had become strong and will do the Taps exposure than they definitely have to make Ichcha hide reports from Veer or else Veer cannot be left behind with the exposure................This is my most optimistic view.

Else CVs are preparing the ground for Ichcha's throwing out scene in 15days for this hiding the reports wud be the best possible thing as now Veer cannot support her becoz of his unawareness of his incapability of fathering a child...............this is my pessimism speaking.
Originally posted by vijayam

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...😑....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....
I wonder how long can she hide it from Veer? If she wants to be mother Veer needs to get treated and for that Veer has to know the truth..................