This is how I stopped watching Geet on starone

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
With no signs of improvement from the makers and consistent footage on AA track unfortunately the idea which I have been thinking off since months will now be in practice starting tomorrow.

After a disastrous wedding I did stop watching Geet for two to three days but could not keep my self away from the show becoz of the addiction and desire to watch Drashti and Gurmeet.

After todays episode and the consistent attitude of makers of promoting Arjun and Annie track,the only option left is wait for few more hours,get the episodes downloaded and later watch them by forwarding Arjun and Annie scenes.

With world cup arriving,in any case this will be the only option and with increasing footage to Arjun and Annie scenes making Geet unworthy to wait and watch,the best possible option is downloading and watching it later.

Since writers,makers and directors have no intentions of chopping Arjun and Annie scenes,may be it is high time for true fans to stop writing,suggesting and banging their heads.

With technology and option available and knowing what we want,may be it is now better to download and watch episodes later by forwarding the AA scenes.

Sounds childish and silly,but after a hectic day's work you desire some good entertainment and when entertainment itself becomes irritating then you have to find ways of entertaining yourself.

With stalker's identity revealed,Arjun and Annie as the new Maan and Geet and Maan and Geet as the new characters acting as fillers,may be it is high time for fans to expect less and search for ways at their own end,so that everyone is happy.

Makers can feel happy and continue with their obsession for Arjun and Annie track and fans can in their own way download and fast forward the scenes and be happy watching Maaneet scenes.

Vikrant Khatri feels sorry for the makers of Geet and fans and with excitement generated last week lasting only for few days,feels the blunders were already played after october and the recent blunders are only ensuring that there is no way left for the series to jump back becoz the future tracks dont sound promising at all.
Boys dont like daily soap becasue they show nonsense...Geet was different....

I guess we fans have had enough now...who ever makes the show..are making fools out of fans...You come back home in search of entertainment,some light moments to laugh and enjoy....I am talking about men in particular..

Geet offered this and men loved it..name any age group and you will find men from all age groups watching it..

But since few months the series has consistently lost its effect and the only hope was wedding celebrations and post wedding tracks between Maan and Geet..

I have stopped watching Geet since yesterday after reading the article in India forum,now it doesnt matter how they get married and if it is good or bad...

Nissar will introduce some negativity in between after that and that gives me confidence that watching Geet is a waste of time now and in future..

Gaurav Nayyar.
God helps those,who help themselves"

There is a famous story about sailor whose ship gets drowned and calls for God's help to save his life,many ships pass by him directing and asking him to board their ship and save his life,but the over smart sailor waits for God to come and save him and eventually dies.

Later when he complains,God gets upset and angry and questions the sailor as to what he thought when those ships came sailing and the fellow sailors asked him to board and save his life.

"Team Geet for some reason seems so obssessed with the Arjun and Annie track that despite millions suggesting that it is a major turn off and is unbearable beyond 3 minutes maximum,for some unrealistic reason the track comes for 7 odd minutes and adding to insult is the fact that it is getting dragged,stretched and in the process,logic seems to be sacrificed,great actors in terms of Adi Sir,Pinky,romeo,tasha and Manishaa look under utilised,wasted for a track which has not only faded,degraded the class of the series but has also been badly cursed for its role in ruining the Maaneet wedding.

There is no way this track can be accepted by Maaneets and if it is a filler becasue Maaneet scenes cannot come for the entire show and parallel tracks are needed as support then 3 mins is the threshold.

In the process of justifying their track,Khurana Construction and the office environment has been brutally compromised giving an very illogical and irritating feel where suddenly things look absolutely illogical.

What is more hurting that possible plots and scenes of Maaneet which cab be elaborated are cut shot to accomodate Arjun Annie scenes.

Despite an unfair demand but cannot be an excuse in entertainment bizzz,if viewers are demanding more and in detail life of Maan and Geet,it is high time those who make decisions understand a very simple feedback which is in sweet language.

"Drashti and Gurmeet are the only reason,the only reason infact had it been practically possible then fans would have demanded to show them for 20 mins with all parallel plots too involving them.

The reason why fans have gone out of control is predominantly becoz of unnecessary footage given to Arjun and Annie track and it getting dragged despite being universally opposed.

With no intentions of targetting and pointing out any one in team Geet and since they are not my friends to pin point..

As a mere passionate Maaneet fan its a plead rather than request to makers of Geet that please spare us from torture of watching Arjun and Annie for more than 3 minutes,please do justice to the sacred track of Maan and Geet and please do not check the patience of fans because beleive me..

If love for Maaneet is something never seen before then the retaliation and disgust and irritation which viewers are feeling,expressing and objecting becoz of AA track will also be something never seen before.

My only feedback as a fan,as a customer who invests time to watch your show Geet,as a viewer who chooses your show above other shows is

"If AA track is dragged and Maaneet scenes not elaborated,justified and concentrated upon,makers are asking for trouble."

Vikrant Khatri fees with doctor's advice made look baseless with Geet's attitude and with Dev being the stalker,team Geet has yet again played another blunder which is indeed unfortunate becoz the excitement and above all had the track where doctor's advice was properly used to give passionate Maaneet moments,meaningfull justified and properly built scenes where Maaneet's love would have gone to another level,it seems the current wiriting team is concentrating more on throw a challenge for Maaneet and test their relationship instead of celebrate and live the this sacred relationship which is now been idolised by fans and it hurts becoz Maaneet's for many is not just a relationship,it is a faith.

Maaneet is a faith and when faith is shattered the reactions are beyond imagine and control.

Vikrant Khatri does not intend to spread any panic or negativity and apologises for the language if sounds very tough but this is the sweetest possible way I can convey my feedback and make the makers aware of the possible future circumstances of their recent debacle within one day.
Khurana construction now seems have strike chrisis chord,pinky,romeo,tasha and others shown working with Annie leaving their own work place.

Such is the agony that despite a million feedbacks,makers seem to be obsssed with AA track and to extend it they are ignoring simple logical facts.

There was a natural feel about Maan's character,it is good to see a loving and sharp Maan but at the other end illogical plots to stretch AA track is killing the fun.

I mean what is the use of asking for feedback when you are not serious about it.

As a fan I understand it is unfair and unrealistic to demand 17 mins of Maaneet scenes everyday but in the process of justifying that it is not possible to show Maaneet for 17 mins makers are unnecessarily stretching AA track.

First of all AA track is not at all liked by fans and is rather cursed and considered a major turn off factor specially due to its role in Maaneet wedding.

AA track has resulted in ignorance and lack of scope for other tracks like Adi and Pinky,romeo,tasha,manishaa and pandeyji...

The office environment of Khurana Construction which was so appealing seems to have lost somewhere.

I understand,change in set location and other external challenges have made your job difficult.

Trust me,if ever a creative team can get a job as easy as possible it is Geet team.

Geet team is so lucky that they have Drashti and Gurmeet,they can show a simple scene where Maan and Geet are enjoying each others company and a simple conversation between them,any day to day romantic incident can be turned into Maaneet romantic plot.

But in the process of accomodating AA scenes possible Maaneet moments are been ignored,logic is been sacrificed,scope for making fun is provided where suddenly you see staff leaving their work place and working some where else and other shere non sense just to justify and accomodate two characters which are actually hated the most and are no ways appealing,adding to shere frustation.

It is a fact that if AA track gets optimum space and screen space and that is of 3 mins maximum,fans wont even bother to say a word against them becoz it hardly matters and fans would ignore for Drashmeet.

Another fact is,in the process of justifying that Arjun Annie track is important for the series,makers are forgetting that it can be kept to the minimum and parallel track indeed.

The most unfortunate feeling is,characters like Adi sir,pinky who are so dear are sidelined for someone who are a complete turnoff beyond a point.

The sooner makers realise it is good or the feeling which came with Doctors advice and the stalker will all be ruined for a track which is not at all important in eyes of fans.

Vikrant Khatri really hopes there is some check on AA track and it is not extended beyond 3 mins a day.
lo aapki ki hi kami ti, jo pura karne ageye aap....🤣🤣 waise aap to bahut khush hoge, kitna achcha moka hath aya hai, kyun ke sab fans naraz hai geet ke cv se 👏 ek teer se do nichane , wa kia baat hai 😆 Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sayna

lo aapki ki hi kami ti, jo pura karne ageye aap....🤣🤣 waise aap to bahut khush hoge, kitna achcha moka hath aya hai, kyun ke sab fans naraz hai geet ke cv se 👏 ek teer se do nichane , wa kia baat hai 😆

kya hain yeh sab????who thinks sooooooo muchh abt a daily soap !!!!😕😆
Mr. VK....why are u always so negative  about this show? If it is so disappointing to u my advice to u is please stop watching it....u are disappointing many of us by these posts...if ur intention is to make us give up the show I am sure u will be disappointed...many of us will continue watching it whatever u say or whatever ur comments on it....btw why do u take it so seriously? Daily soaps are simply a source of entertainment for the public.....so enjoy it and if u can't enjoy it watch something else..I am sure u can find some other show which u will find entertaining....just lay off this show please...... 
Originally posted by hamavand

Mr. VK....why are u always so negative  about this show? If it is so disappointing to u my advice to u is please stop watching it....u are disappointing many of us by these posts...if ur intention is to make us give up the show I am sure u will be disappointed...many of us will continue watching it whatever u say or whatever ur comments on it....btw why do u take it so seriously? Daily soaps are simply a source of entertainment for the public.....so enjoy it and if u can't enjoy it watch something else..I am sure u can find some other show which u will find entertaining....just lay off this show please...... 
Now think or assume someone from Geet's marketing team is doing it with you and other fans..I am not from Geet team,mind u,I  mean this is what they do and fool fans..

Negative publicity and playing with fans emotions to generate to generate TRP's which they dont need to do but still do it..becoz fans follow them seriously