•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
As the show pkyek has many twists and turns to be revealed what do u think friends which of the below mentioned options is going to take place dis week. 1)Piya knowing that sid is a vampire. 2)Abhay telling piya about sid's real identity and his intentions. 3)The mystery of the ring. 4) Sid breaking panchi's heart. If u have any other options in u'r mind then do let me know and plz comment.
None of these is likely to happen as the CT's would drag the track.
sid breaking punchi's heart coz ekta don't show anything which we want 2 see so....
2nd one is impossible...its not going to happen this week....may be 3rd one....not even 4th i think so bcoz they will still drag this sidchi track...n now abhay also came to know that panchi likes sid n sid made a plot...so may be this week they will show abhay warning sid n panchi to stay away from each other....n abhay saving pia n panchi 4rm sid...may this is all going to happen this week.....
kuchi bhi ho sakta hai yaar..but seriously I have no hopes on any story I only live & watch to see AHIYA aka VISU in 😍the show now..!!
I have no hope on Ekta. She can do anything. Only want to watch few AbhIya scenes like yesterday's episode.😍
Misha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.

"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end
shaw is a gay will be revealed to mish and i want mish kabeer track to start
Don't know but kuch bhi ho sakta hai... after all we are talking about PKYEK. 
i think the 3rd one is possible