.:.Sajan Love Mansion 210.:. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Oye I've changed my status 🤣 although I am inactive well kind of 🤣 no wonder your name is ALWAYS there 🤣🤣 

Me too man, I missed all those days where we used to spam LOADS 🤣 goshh wishh they could come back

I hate it too! 🤣  😳 Kamini, a day off tomorrow too? 😲 I wish I could get that too 😡 that's SO not fair and OMFGG I am getting my results tomorrow for my previous exams that I did just few weeks before so I am like SO scared! 😳

This is so true :(  Missing them SO MUCH ! 💔
I know! whenever I miss u I VISIT your profile 😎 See I am very good girl!😳 Btw I thought profile is for visiting also 🤔 🤣

Gosh I know! All the talks! PPL used to burst out like something 🤣 They will Sani 😳

Yes Kamini 😳 🤣 U know I m reading K-A-M-I-N-I also as Kamini 🤣  lets switch places! I dont mind! Both ways I m going to end up dozing off 🤣 Aww Don't worry! You will rock! Exams come and go! don't break your head because of this 😳
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

This is so true :(  Missing them SO MUCH ! 💔
I know! whenever I miss u I VISIT your profile 😎 See I am very good girl!😳 Btw I thought profile is for visiting also 🤔 🤣

Gosh I know! All the talks! PPL used to burst out like something 🤣 They will Sani 😳

Yes Kamini 😳 🤣 U know I m reading K-A-M-I-N-I also as Kamini 🤣  lets switch places! I dont mind! Both ways I m going to end up dozing off 🤣 Aww Don't worry! You will rock! Exams come and go! don't break your head because of this 😳

I think it's beacuse MJHT finished, no topic to discuss on therefore no spamming 😒

Aww how sweet, chal I'll do this from now on 🤣 and don't come with why didn't you say HI 🤣🤣 see that's why I hardly visit anyone's profile🤣🤣

@Bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why do people keep such names 🤣🤣,

I know but still I don't want to get low grades because If I do I will have to probably re-take it which I don't want to Stern Smile, let's hope for the best, oye while you're sitting at home do PRAY for me 🤣🤣🤣

I think it's beacuse MJHT finished, no topic to discuss on therefore no spamming 😒

Aww how sweet, chal I'll do this from now on 🤣 and don't come with why didn't you say HI 🤣🤣 see that's why I hardly visit anyone's profile🤣🤣

@Bold 🤣

I wonder why do people keep such names 🤣🤣,

I know but still I don't want to get low grades because If I do I will have to probably re-take it which I don't want to 😳, let's hope for the best, oye while you're sitting at home do PRAY for me 🤣🤣🤣

wait for April! PPL might welcome Sheenaah again! may be u should!😊 After all u LOWE her so much 🤣 Oh we always have topics! Anything works! All we need is someone to spam along or else we will be tagged as crazy ppl 🤔 🤣

Aww you can! Nothing to hide 😎 🤣 it happened to me just now! check my SB 🤣

wat? Its not funny! But it is kinda true 🤣

I wonder the same! But it is ENTERTAINING 🤣 Languages too 🤣

Aww don't worry! you will score gr8 marks! I can Pray while standing too 🤔 🤣
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago

wait for April! PPL might welcome Sheenaah again! may be u should!😊 After all u LOWE her so much 🤣 Oh we always have topics! Anything works! All we need is someone to spam along or else we will be tagged as crazy ppl 🤔 🤣

Aww you can! Nothing to hide 😎 🤣 it happened to me just now! check my SB 🤣

wat? Its not funny! But it is kinda true 🤣

I wonder the same! But it is ENTERTAINING 🤣 Languages too 🤣

Aww don't worry! you will score gr8 marks! I can Pray while standing too 🤔 🤣

I'm thinking of joining them in welcoming her 🤣🤣, oh common Nish we ALL know that you LOWE her too okay? 🤣🤣

Your name's FIRST on my SB visitor Ermm🤣🤣, I find it funny sometimes instead of reading that name I say kamini 🤣🤣 

Don't force me to imagine things I don't want too, I can imagine you praying for me while standing up 🤣🤣🤣

I'm thinking of joining them in welcoming her 🤣🤣, oh common Nish we ALL know that you LOWE her too okay? 🤣🤣

Your name's FIRST on my SB visitor 🤔🤣🤣, I find it funny sometimes instead of reading that name I say kamini 🤣🤣 

Don't force me to imagine things I don't want too, I can imagine you praying for me while standing up 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah u should!🤔 Yessssssss I LOWE HER so much even today I watched the episode where she was dumped 🤣 🤣 Poor Girl 🤣 Do u remember how the policeman called her *azeeb kapde waali* 🤣 

I told u to see MY SB 🤔 Kamini, I will do the same for u! 😊

SCREW U 🤣 I will pray for sure I hav no other work to do 🤔

Yeah u should!🤔 Yessssssss I LOWE HER so much even today I watched the episode where she was dumped 🤣 🤣 Poor Girl 🤣 Do u remember how the policeman called her *azeeb kapde waali* 🤣 

I told u to see MY SB 🤔 Kamini, I will do the same for u! 😊

SCREW U 🤣 I will pray for sure I hav no other work to do 🤔

Yeah I will, I will be the first person standing there to welcome my sweet chaddi aunty 😃🤣🤣 she will be SO happy 🤣🤣

I can't handle those scenes, they make me cry 🤣🤣 .. 🤣🤣 I remember me ROFLing badly when he said that 🤣🤣

Oye I thought that's YOU Ermm don't call me that 🤣🤣

And when you fail in your exams, don't blame me yeah 😉

Yeah I will, I will be the first person standing there to welcome my sweet chaddi aunty 😃🤣🤣 she will be SO happy 🤣🤣

I can't handle those scenes, they make me cry 🤣🤣 .. 🤣🤣 I remember me ROFLing badly when he said that 🤣🤣

Oye I thought that's YOU 🤔 don't call me that 🤣🤣

And when you fail in your exams, don't blame me yeah 😉

I know! she will run in slow motion and finally reach u 🤣 yeah very much 🤣

Aww I can understand! U feel bad for her! even I do but still... 🤣 🤣 Poor Policeman thankfully he was alive after seeing her 🤣

KAMINI 😃 

I learnt already! I had three days holidays 🤔 and speak good things already I m freaked out after my maths exam 😳
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Hey girls 🤗

Ragz di 🤗 🤗

Hey Nish and Sani 🤗

Ragsieeeeeeeeeeee 🤗🤗

Hey Nish and Sani 🤗

How r u? 🤗 long time!