That idea was wonderful CVs - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

hi how was holi ??

Hi Sanjh....missed u again....maybe u logged in after i logged out............... anyway loved talking to u yesterday............. Pata hai Bobby, Sanjh gave me a call at 2.15am yesterday night while we were chatting and we laughed our heads off at the absurdity of the topic of our conversation............ but we did enjoy talking........i even told her that if Mom was to ask me who i was talking at that time in the night she wouldn't believe that it was a girl or the topic of the conversation.........
Originally posted by serenelove

That's the point Khushi. They should not keep their thoughts in their minds/hearts. They should talk. Because when we discuss something face to face. that is different then what we think alone. It can change a lot. 

U r right, they are both hurting and both are at one time or other thinking themselves to be at fault, so they have both retreated inside a cocoon of their thoughts.........she was remembering how Maan had been looking forward to the baby ...... and he was thinking that now he won't say anything to her as she might not understand or accept anything that he wanted to say now.......... both were thinking abt the other one but never told that to each other............

Feel the pain.........see his expression...................

%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Feel the pain.........see his expression...................

%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">
hi sorry abt call i disturbed u later i thought iam an idiot working on my instincts without thinking
we too r in same pain yaar😭

hi sorry abt call i disturbed u later i thought iam an idiot working on my instincts without thinking
we too r in same pain yaar😭

Now u should be sorry for saying so....in fact this was what i liked abt u bindass pan.......that u had followed ur instinct and acted on it...i liked talking to u..... u can see what i have written to u here itself on pg-3 i think...go and see..............

Now u should be sorry for saying so....in fact this was what i liked abt u bindass pan.......that u had followed ur instinct and acted on it...i liked talking to u..... u can see what i have written to u here itself on pg-3 i think...go and see..............
me read both thanks πŸ˜Š me too straight do what comes in my heart no second thoughts πŸ˜†

Hi Sanjh....missed u again....maybe u logged in after i logged out............... anyway loved talking to u yesterday............. Pata hai Bobby, Sanjh gave me a call at 2.15am yesterday night while we were chatting and we laughed our heads off at the absurdity of the topic of our conversation............ but we did enjoy talking........i even told her that if Mom was to ask me who i was talking at that time in the night she wouldn't believe that it was a girl or the topic of the conversation.........
                                                                                                                                                                       Holi was absolutely jhakkas......but was too tired so went to bed a bit early.....I'm sure the topic of ur conversation was Maan.......& that makes us the craziest ones on earth....really it was gr8888888888 talking with u guys........

Pain is such a powerful emotion and sadness is its companion, one usually comes hand in hand with the other..........The sadness in MSK when he stands beside the bed that he had decorated , with so many ideas  and in the hope that it will ease out her pain and sadness............ the sadness reflected in his thoughts where he thinks that she has gone so beyond words into a cocoon of herself that he or his ideas can't reach her now...........

The sadness in Geet as she remembers how excited her Maan had been for the coming baby.......... she remembers how they had had such tassels abt everything planning abt the baby yet to be born, how he had expressed himself n that Yoga class............. her sadness doesn't just stream from the fact that she has lost her baby.........but that somewhere in her mind she thinks she had failed him.........which is more cemented out becoz both of them are waiting for the other to communicate.............

Khushi that was so beautifully expressed that I have nowords to tell u how much I appreciated it. After reading so many -ve posts ur +ve approach was such a welcome change... exactly like a breath of fresh air.....u have written my feelings about the whole thing...and expressed them so beautifully.....the last bit about each waiting for the other to communicate first is so correct...if at all there is a MU it will be because of this lack of communication...this issue of a MC is a very sensitive one and not everyone can understand the pain that a woman feels when she goes through this phase....at the same time not all men can understand the woman's feelings as men are by nature more practical and women more emotional...it is true when they say that for a man his head rules his heart but for a woman her heart rules her head......so lets see where the go from here....I too would like to commend the CVs for the way they showed the emotions yesterday....   

me read both thanks πŸ˜Š me too straight do what comes in my heart no second thoughts πŸ˜†

That is usually the best way as most of the time people spend their precious time in second thoughts and never do what comes to their mind and so at times they miss what could have given them happiness and satisfaction in their lives...............Jindegi bahut choti hai yaar......so jyada nahi sochna chaiye....
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Holi was absolutely jhakkas......but was too tired so went to bed a bit early.....I'm sure the topic of ur conversation was Maan.......& that makes us the craziest ones on earth....really it was gr8888888888 talking with u guys........

Good that u enjoyed the festival of colours so much that even ur words sound colourful today................... Yeah the topic was HIM and comparison between both the HIMs, GC and MSK.................. so it really does make the two of us THE MOST CRAZIEST PAIR ON EARTH right now.............needless to say we were too happy to do so............