India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 8)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
LOL, I am reading this thread now! bandicoot, this one I agree with ya here!! Anyway Marzi has trained Falon to do great jumping and Amit to do great catching!! Sometimes I feel they are super glued to each other like Siamese twins when the act begins, and then gets separated but only for a few seconds though!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spiahwe

Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by nicksnr

i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..

Not only the mentors but the whole audience has loved them and thats why they were #1 voted...

Go amit-falon Big smile thanks for setting a whole new level in lifts and chemistry on DID....consecutive 7 grand salutes is very rare on DID....even the so-called "winners" from past seasons haven't gotten so many praises...so go AF Big smile

When did they get 7 consecutive  grand salutes, they must have 7 GS but i doubt they were consecutive... But you guys seem to be ardent fans so you know better... :) ? What does Mithun know about all these dances anyway.. I dont even know how they can make him a Grand Master. Tongue

Falon has no expression..really.. Amit is really good.. Falon at best is the best in all the girls.

I don't know if you guys have seen "So you think you can Dance" America. They hardly have lifts in them and definitely not dangerous ones like in DID. I do give it to Amit and Falon for performing the dangerous stunts but comeon what if Amit fractures his arms?

Watch SYTYCD and you will know a great dancer doesn't need lifts. Contemporary dancing looks very beautiful in itself. No lifts needed.

Please don't even get me started on latin dances done on DID.. The best of the worst was by the first couple that got eliminated after being brought back as wild card.

Also when you all mention all these dances performed by A&F w/o lifts like hip hop and the car dance weren't all that great.. Their best performances were where they have done lifts. That's what they are best at.

I agree with most part of your post except one -- in my eyes, Falon is better than Amit in terms of expressions and grace... Falon is over expressive often, but Amit has no expressions! He has the same face throughout the dance as well as when he is not dancing too!!

I never felt their Latin dances were up to the mark of their real kind - the acts on its own were made to capture the viewers with jumps and lifts, but they were not done following the significant moves of each dance form.. The Latin dances done in DID1, DID2 and LM shows were way better in terms of each style and the signature moves.. All of A-F ones kinda looked the same to me, even their Hip Hop was no way near the real Hip Hop!! Of course they are not trained in Hip Hop, so I can accept that... If their Radha-Krishna act was good, then the Krishna-Radha act done by Salman and Khushboo in DID1 was way better!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainyipee

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Well anyone who was good in lifts have won DID till now salman was excellent in lifts and he won ,shakti and Kunwar's performances had many WOW lifts and shakti won .So its a good sign for Amit and Falon as well.And for people who think that Falon keeps jumping in Amit's arm's its called a 'leap of faith'.

Edited by Prud123 - 03 April 2011 at 1:31am
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

And for people who think that Falon keeps jumping in Amit's arm's its called a 'leap of faith'.

given that "leap of faith" is an oft repeated term ever since the inception of DID, I think most people here are  aware of it...it is the overdose that was being pointed out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.Gakannabee5

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
ok i agree with you here! Amit and Falon started out as my favorite since I thought they were best in first impression only i.e. But then there acts are becomin repetitive! All i see are the lifts! and For me I think  Falon is better than Amit when it comes to expressions but they are no where near the other couples... 
I prefer contestants with versatility and at this moment cornel and sonali passed that for me, so I think even though initially AF were my fav together with KC, they both lost their place to SC now and i m going for SC to win! Big smile 

akanna

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thank god so people do know it was a leap of faith.Because people were saying its just jumping and not a dance  step.So thanks for correcting me members do realize that it is a dance step.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by Prud123

And for people who think that Falon keeps jumping in Amit's arm's its called a 'leap of faith'.

given that "leap of faith" is an oft repeated term ever since the inception of DID, I think most people here are  aware of it...it is the overdose that was being pointed out

@bold -- very well said!! I like it when we agree and not fight!! Big smile

Leap of Faith is more of a DID term now than the Hollywood movie!! LOL It actually means -- "leap of faith, an act or instance of accepting or trusting in something that cannot readily be seen or proved". In this aspect, the term is not precisely correct but has been accepted as part of dance terminology..

Wow, some people learned the "special" dance jump name now!!! LOL When I said about Falon jumping, I didnt say or mean her jumping into Amit's arms all the time!! LOL So are all the jumps in a duet dance are called leaps of faith??!!! LOL

Noor_Ul_Ain

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that people realize now that amit and falon do dance and not only jump atleast they know that the jumps are a part of dance.What a relief..And yes of course i know technical dance terms and i dont need to search them from net i have more dance knowledge than that any how that's not the issue here. I was just shocked when i thought that after 3 seasons of DID members are calling lifts as circus and leap of faith as jumps only i mean if this is true i wonder how salman who was specialized in lifts and shakti whose duets had wonderful lifts won.And it was remo in season 1 and terrence in season 2 who introduced jumps and lifts i am sure no one complained then.But any how if lifts are just jumps and circus i loved when salman did it,when shakti and amar did it and now when amit and falon do it.I think all three of them did very innovative lifts or jumps which are dance for me and not circus.

Edited by Prud123 - 04 April 2011 at 2:53pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index