Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank god so people do know it was a leap of faith.Because people were saying its just jumping and not a dance  step.So thanks for correcting me members do realize that it is a dance step.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bandicoot

given that "leap of faith" is an oft repeated term ever since the inception of DID, I think most people here are  aware of it...it is the overdose that was being pointed out

@bold -- very well said!! I like it when we agree and not fight!! 😃

Leap of Faith is more of a DID term now than the Hollywood movie!! 😆 It actually means -- "leap of faith, an act or instance of accepting or trusting in something that cannot readily be seen or proved". In this aspect, the term is not precisely correct but has been accepted as part of dance terminology..

Wow, some people learned the "special" dance jump name now!!! 😆 When I said about Falon jumping, I didnt say or mean her jumping into Amit's arms all the time!! 😆 So are all the jumps in a duet dance are called leaps of faith??!!! 😆
Prud123 thumbnail
I am so glad that people realize now that amit and falon do dance and not only jump atleast they know that the jumps are a part of dance.What a relief..And yes of course i know technical dance terms and i dont need to search them from net i have more dance knowledge than that any how that's not the issue here. I was just shocked when i thought that after 3 seasons of DID members are calling lifts as circus and leap of faith as jumps only i mean if this is true i wonder how salman who was specialized in lifts and shakti whose duets had wonderful lifts won.And it was remo in season 1 and terrence in season 2 who introduced jumps and lifts i am sure no one complained then.But any how if lifts are just jumps and circus i loved when salman did it,when shakti and amar did it and now when amit and falon do it.I think all three of them did very innovative lifts or jumps which are dance for me and not circus.Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am so glad that people realize now that amit and falon do dance and not only jump atleast they know that the jumps are a part of dance.What a relief..And yes of course i know technical dance terms and i dont need to search them from net i have more dance knowledge than that any how that's not the issue here. I was just shocked when i thought that after 3 seasons of DID members are calling lifts as circus and leap of faith as jumps only i mean if this is true i wonder how salman who was specialized in lifts and shakti whose duets had wonderful lifts won.And it was remo in season 1 and terrence in season 2 who introduced jumps and lifts i am sure no one complained then.But any how if lifts are just jumps and circus i loved when salman did it,when shakti and amar did it and now when amit and falon do it.I think all three of them did very innovative lifts or jumps which are dance for me and not circus.

Im glad u are glad that u knw now..but people know much longer than u think they knw😃

amit falon's old performances still look like a circus to me :) last two weeks looked more dancing

anyway harping on the same point is boring
if u didnt get what we said all these pages, i have no point in continuing

have a good day

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh man as they were showing A-F dances from beginning till last saturday It reminded me of how unattractive and aggressive their dancing was...No grace and no expressions...All I see is her hair in front of her face and no emotions on either..Nothing graceful abt her dancing...She might be from same school of dancing and technically fine dancer but she is not a complete dancer IMHO..I don't care for either A or F...

Aggressions and lifts don't make the best dancer IMHO...

I said my peace and I am out..

Prud123 thumbnail
Bandicoot who is repeating the same points me or you?Ofcourse i have understood what is being said but may be you should read again and try and understand what i am trying to say or  not your choice.But dont worry its perfectly clear to me you what you think about their lifts and circus.May be you shouldnt repeat the same points then i dont have to give the same answers thanks.And now that you are out of it i am glad i dont have to discuss the same things with you.Thanks again for  that.Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
EDIT:

so not worth the circus in DID...or in this topic..😆   so edited out
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
When I saw previous performances of all contestants, I liked Vikku-Nikku dances more than anybody else. So much variations and full of dance, with different steps every week. Rest's were monotonous. They played safe.
Prud123 thumbnail
Yup i agree VN freestyle week after week looks very different
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Vikku-Nikku the best now :) 

But Varsha di, are AF that bad the way you wrote your post 😆 isn't it little too much?