Posted: 13 years ago
I loved their performance. As always.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@nicksnr
yes im entitled to have my opinions and thanks for the vote of confidence

Originally posted by: Tannistha

and rilli that song, those lifts, and even that dress, there was nothing that reminded me of radha and krishna there, i was going to open a topic on it. why it has to always be contemporary, for once couldn't marzi take them away from their comfort zone, how r u a great dancer, if u r always in your comfort zone displaying contemporary and western dance form which you have learnt, and done. if marzi can give SV rang de basanti, means he can do normal dances, why only contemporary for these too? and then at the end of the day  we agree they r great dancers?

other than the costume what was even relevant to holi/radhe krishna?😆
lifting throwing catching is getting repititive

both are good dancers but this getting boring
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

More lifts and more circus...Less and less dance...and even lesser expressions-emotions..I did not care for the performance...

SOrry A-F fans..

Prud123 thumbnail
Well there is nothing to feel sorry about.You dont like their performance its ok.Not everyone liked shakti not everyone liked dharmesh and everyone didnt like salman and of course not everyone will like Amit-Falon.So nothing to feel sorry about,its your personal opinion.Amit-Falon fans love their lifts, expression and dance and we are not sorry about it so why should you be.Their lifts are circus for you but beautiful and elegant for us its just a difference of opinion.So dont apologize.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nicksnr

i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..

Not only the mentors but the whole audience has loved them and thats why they were #1 voted...

Go amit-falon ðŸ˜ƒ thanks for setting a whole new level in lifts and chemistry on DID....consecutive 7 grand salutes is very rare on DID....even the so-called "winners" from past seasons haven't gotten so many praises...so go AF ðŸ˜ƒ
Prud123 thumbnail
I agree with you mihir they have set a record by getting 7 grand salutes and hope they get many more and add to that number 7 so that it becomes a kind of unbeatable record.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Kya topic hai!!!🤣 Jana pehchana sa lagta hai
Same name diya the maine TL ki TOLI ko DID2 mein....stretching or circus ke alava kuch nahi ata tha usko...sur ban gaye winner😕

I like amit-falon but i agree there dance is 70% lifts , hardly any dance...aur please radhe-krishna ....are deities....1 pai ka bhi uska darshan nahi hua...aur hi jaise...sensual jaisa bana diya.
Falon really lacks emotions....I like Amit better than her...
Wo gana hai na..thodi se to lift karade...
Are ye bahut bahut bahut hi jayada lift ho gayi🤣🤣
Prud123 thumbnail
Well because the dance wasnt for their darshan but was a dedication to them and it had to be a DID level dance.And what was sensual in that dance?Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know abt Falon (as metioned ealier she hardly touches the ground so hrd to know) but Amit is a fine dancer Sadly he doesn't get enough good comments inspite of doing all the weight lifting (I wish Amit and Akshata were paired together). 

Agreed that the lifts a sometime too much as it covers the whole act without leaving space for steps.
But I have to say I actually loved the whole rangoli paint idea (doesn't mater to me if they actually created it or not) of them both standing  close to the painting as they were part of it....it was very beautiful.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amit is a fine dancer..

falon is a good partner too

i wish this was DID3 so their individual skills could be appreciated too

oh well..too sad their choreography isnt offering much variety