amit falon circus

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
that is all i saw in saturday's performance..circus lifts

the whole making of radha krishna image..they both threw only ONE color ...not a big deal..i dont knw if it was already painted as well

no big deal..ppl do real rangoli while dancing.this was fake
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the boys will surely become excellent weight lifters after the competition...too many lifts and lack of real emotions are spoiling the acts 
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Falon barely touches the ground. She is either flying or being carried around. I am not saying they are not good dancers but we need to see more of dancing and less of lifts. Lifts might be part of dancing but isn't all there is to dance.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually like amit falon but i would say I agree...I mean yes they r excellent with lifts but they need to dance more now....wish they give a perf which is only out n out dance...am sure they can do justice to it
LeadNitrate thumbnail
and rilli that song, those lifts, and even that dress, there was nothing that reminded me of radha and krishna there, i was going to open a topic on it. why it has to always be contemporary, for once couldn't marzi take them away from their comfort zone, how r u a great dancer, if u r always in your comfort zone displaying contemporary and western dance form which you have learnt, and done. if marzi can give SV rang de basanti, means he can do normal dances, why only contemporary for these too? and then at the end of the day  we agree they r great dancers?

Prud123 thumbnail
Well of course they have performed other styles except for contemporary like hip hop,semi classical and so many other international styles.And if all these styles are in their comfort zone then it means that they are fab in so many styles
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

that is all i saw in saturday's performance..circus lifts

the whole making of radha krishna image..they both threw only ONE color ...not a big deal..i dont knw if it was already painted as well

no big deal..ppl do real rangoli while dancing.this was fake

I think the picture with the colors was already there and then whatever color they added was added.
nicksnr thumbnail
i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..
Prud123 thumbnail
Well the colors in the upper half were already there.They had put colors in the bottom half
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicksnr

i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..

Excuse Meee!!
She has the right to agree/disagree or criticise as an audience!! no personal attacks here!
If you dont like it Don't read it!!😃