help...where can i find today's episode??

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have browsed you tube and other familiar sites..guess due to holi none of them have uploaded Geet today...can some one plz tell me where to catch up with Saturday, 18th March's episode.

Thanx a ton in advance!!
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
www.desi**fo***.net
or www.geetserial.in
Edited by 18mypride - 13 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you sooo much guyz...u all are life savers...now I can sleep peacefully...😆!!
ninand thumbnail
hurry  Evie... cuz this will probably be the last episode to ever air by the time this forum is done with it!!😕

As it is, Geet has been relegated to the dumps for ... umm... for...uh....ohyeh.. for ()#&@*&. yep. for that.

Dev the 'heathen' is being hounded for even thinking /trying to be 'good'(well , cuz evil shud neva ever try to be good- goes against the whole grain of humanity u see😎)...

The Cvs -- their fate I'd rather not ponder upon, its stuff nightmares are made of and innocent people such as you shud neva know of..😳

And Maan, has been elevated to the state of God, from being a mere mortal being....😍.. so no such 'dirty' shows for a divine being

And All of this ... just in 'anticipation'😆... 
In anticipation of what you ask? well... who knows..😳.. but one shud be proactive anyway.

so there, drag this last episode out from wherever its hidden, and lap it up while you still can... after that.... only Baba Maan singh Khurana kaa jap and tap will remain. 😳
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago