Posted: 13 years ago
One twisted precap and the whole forum and Geet wall are bashing Geet..
CVS are sitting back and enjoying the fun with popcorn and coffeeπŸ˜† and here we fans are bashing Geet left right center.πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha .. I dont know what to say.. I think we should relax and take this as a show,, Precaps are always misleadingπŸ˜ƒ

oh you said itπŸ˜†

They must be putting so much thought into the precap because that is what they leave us with till the next episode.πŸ˜†

It has become a pattern.

Everyday only the precap is discussed and nobody bothers about the episode.

This is their Socially useful productive work.

🀣 πŸ€£

@ Spashastr : πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ‘πŸΌ     πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bang on . I mean I seriously don't understand ; 1 wrong article or 1 misleading precap & we have the ever easy bashing started . 

@ least let the situation unfold yaar !!! At least give some benefit of doubt ; may I put it this way try to look @ THE BIGGER PICTURE . 

Don't jump into conclusions ; Geet is a character we should all be PROUD of daring to be DIFFERENT & OPTIMISTIC amidst UNFAVOURABLE circumstances ... 
errr we r bashing Geet?? leme know why?? coz she said she is happy.. or coz she said its coz of Devaaa?? gosh can we just wait to know why n how?? b4 we ruin the word happiness for her?? and pls do i need to say more to make all understd tat Geets Happiness is frm the baby n Maan,.. only! PERIOD!

n yea shhhh.. Geet CVs alwys get to eat popcorn while Geet forum-ers get to eat dhishum dhishums!🀣
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Actually people of this forums have some extra chemicals in their brainsπŸ˜† it reacts so quick I always see that most of us react like as though some national emergency has come.... discuss precap promos & the guess work of story starts instantly...reaction is like CV's ka dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai {Cv's mind has got rotten} what a senseless track this & that... i dont know why GF members are so restless in their temperament... lifaafa khola nahin ki andaaza laga liya
{did not even open the envelope & guessed what's written in it}πŸ˜†
Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
Yeah...we should ofcourse sit & chill coz the precaps r always misleading......maybe its a continuation of Maan's dream as shown in sbs....so letz wait & watch..Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
our forum is always hyperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
Originally posted by sia.k_1

our forum is always hyperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
YUPP........our GF is hyper.............but also cool bcoz of people like TM, u, sanjh & other positive members......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by 9staroneserials - 13 years ago
you said it....the CV's have achived the desired results....

They sure know how to get geet viewers hyper....πŸ˜†

negative or positive pubilcity is always good....

Geet has became favourite punching bag for most here at GF....

Today in the morning i have written almost a similar thing but in a different vein.............. if possible have a walk through that.................. i think u might like that.........

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1641518