Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG😳 you updated😳
you better not bcum lazy next tym in pming atleast🤔

But this is gorgoeus😲 creativity🤓 height of creativity😲
I am in love with almost everything up there and want to use but then above headers n all will make dabba to look ajeeb😕 and don't want to chorify requests of others😳🤣
next tie some freebies please please😛

I loved HC - SA siggy alot
very pretty colouring, totally in love😍
try making some HC creations, I have ever really seen his siggys in your shop I guess

And I totally love the 2nd post
glitter work is amazing
Il not give up the mauqa u gave me..Il cum back vid suggestions soonish ...🤣
You know? Your seriously a bad bad behen and an awesome awesome PSer
You suck! You make such pretty stuff and tempt me and never ever make stuff i want you to.
This all is so beautiful
I have faves.
The fawad sanam sig
Karan nia sigg
Harshad shilpa sig.

I hate you like i love you i hate you like i love u love u love ya.
Beautiful update Ravjot  =)
Originally posted by OnlyHope

All the Madhubala banners came out amazing!
Manal's request is so adorable 😍
And and the Karan-Nia sig...*dead*

Beautiful update, Ravz ji :D

Thanks Fairy ji🤗

Originally posted by aishhh.

😲 
creative woman.  That is you😃

also, so many name abbreviations in the title made me go 😳Why😲

reserved. yesyesyes. nonono😃🤣

Originally posted by Anhdara13

I'm in shock rn, you updated. YOU. updated. :O Indeed I did😃

(pretty stuff. especially like the DanBlair, the ArVi, ArShi and the Manan/Maanvi.) Thanks Radz😃

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Res!!

You updated?! 😲

Why is everyone so surprised😳🤣

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

wow... Beautiful update Jot... I loved the first one, it looks so surreal. And the Imran Abbas one is amazing..  And the Madhubala banners are gorgeous!
Awesome updaye Ravjot, everything is really good.

.SilentPrincess
a

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment🤗

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Ravz finally  u updated !!! Nd itne kam freebies NOT FAIR G !!! Mez drooling over Illyriaz rqust..eee its awsm !!!
Karan Nia one came out fabulous <3 !!!
M loving ur coloring and textures,,amazing work Ravx !!!

Glad you like em😃 And like i said before, my freebies next time😃

Checked.. edit baad mein, par abhi ke liya question.. where is my sig? ☺️

In progress😃 I forgot what you wanted it on so it's gonna be a surprise🤣

Originally posted by Tani91

HOLY FREAKING WHAT????🤔 I knew you made sigs and stuff but how come I never knew you had a shop/gallery

No clue😳 Not like it was a secret or anything😆

Originally posted by raspberrytorte

lovely update <3 my favorites were manal's request, karan-nia sig, madhubala stuff and manan-manvi

Thanks =)
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Why is everyone so surprised😳🤣

For one, you haven't updated in LONG time. MONTHSS!! And you get lazy on updates and many other reasons which i'm lazy to think of 🤣 

In progress😃 I forgot what you wanted it on so it's gonna be a surprise🤣

Bhul gayi?! How mean! 😳 Anyways, waiting. Love surprises 😆 Replying to this, I should edit the comment too nay? Ehh Lazy though 😛 Will do soon =/ 
Originally posted by cherry...

beautiful update!!

Thank you😳

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

wowwzz Finally seeing an update from you Ravjot..😆 Haww😲 You no use that font (georgia or whatever it is) And yeah I kind of forgot about this place😆
me reallyyy LOVEEE each nd every stuff.. they are absolutely FREAKING amazingg <333 Aww thank you🤗

Keep updating :) I'll try😆

Originally posted by -Pooja-

meee

Youuu

Originally posted by jenny1000

Ravs, I planned to do what you do.. Look, like and forget to comment but your stuff compeled me to comment. I'm sorry =/ In my defense I'm forgetful and half the time I don't reserve is cuz I wanna be first but people beat me to it or I forget to unreserve. But either way I thought you were getting my telepathic msgs. Apparently not😳

What the heck is this? This is SO SO STUNNING:  Thanks Jenjen🤗

I personally won't mind seeing this as a couple and I think , I THINK, they would have an intense love story which I am a sucker for. Love the sig. It's so simple yet so managing to stand out. Thanks😳 And I think they'd look good together and maybe they'll pair up in a show one day. Another pair I'm leaning towards is Shilpa-Ashish (DEK wala). I think they'd make a hot jodi😎

This one is amazing. Love the glow on it and I love how the coloring fits both pics! Thanks =)

This one is JUST A STUNNER. WOW This one actually pissed me off cuz it wasn't turning out the way I wanted it to🤣 But glad you like it😃

no doubts about it ^ especially the way the text has been written, very unique Thanks😳

This looks real stunning" Thanks Jenjen🤗

and thank you so much for using the KD sig.. muah😳 Dude, that siggy was breathtaking. How could I not use it? And thank you for commenting. My sapna of having you comment here came true last year and you're back here again so me maha khush😃

Originally posted by Sano88

wow ravs,, beautiful stuff.. me the yash arti and nia and that guy stuff lol..

Sanooo😃 Thank youu🤗

Originally posted by SunShine_A

OMG😳 you updated😳 I know right?😳
you better not bcum lazy next tym in pming atleast🤔 ...I'll see what I can do *nods*

But this is gorgoeus😲 creativity🤓 height of creativity😲 Aww thanks😳
I am in love with almost everything up there and want to use but then above headers n all will make dabba to look ajeeb😕 That's why I said use if you really want to🤣 and don't want to chorify requests of others😳🤣 Good bacha😃
next tie some freebies please please😛 Working on it😎

I loved HC - SA siggy alot
very pretty colouring, totally in love😍
try making some HC creations, I have ever really seen his siggys in your shop I guess I'll try😃 I used to  have Prem-Heer siggies but then tinypic😡 But I'll try😃

And I totally love the 2nd post
glitter work is amazing Thanks😳

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Il not give up the mauqa u gave me..Il cum back vid suggestions soonish ...🤣

Ok take your time🤣

Originally posted by curledup

RAGGU RAGGU RAGGU!

AASHIFA AASHIFA AASHIFA!

Originally posted by -Gunners-

Nice update...

Thank you😳

Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

You know? Your seriously a bad bad behen and an awesome awesome PSer PSPer😎 Photoshop confuses me🤔 By the by Reeno bhai's awesome😎
You suck! You make such pretty stuff and tempt me and never ever make stuff i want you to. I'm almost done making them😃
This all is so beautiful
I have faves.
The fawad sanam sig
Karan nia sigg
Harshad shilpa sig.

I hate you like i love you i hate you like i love u love u love ya. I loves you too😃

Originally posted by -Sky-

Beautiful update Ravjot  =)

Manishaaa🤗 Thanks😃

For one, you haven't updated in LONG time. MONTHSS!! At least it hasn't been years😳🤣🤣 And you get lazy on updates and many other reasons which i'm lazy to think of 🤣 Is the list of reasons that long?😳[=)]

Bhul gayi?! How mean! 😳 Anyways, waiting. Love surprises 😆 Replying to this, I should edit the comment too nay? Ehh Lazy though 😛 Will do soon =/ I doubt you'll get around to it🤔 If you do then clearly I haven't influenced you enough🤣

No clue😳 Not like it was a secret or anything😆

🥱🥱🥱🥱 now I will spam with Pokemon crap all over your wall😛

lol forgot to comment on the update...KarNia one is freaking gorgeous...but LOVED the Harshad-Shilpa one...like seriously cannot stop staring at that😍

PS- WHERE's my GurIni prettyful stuff😛😳
Thanks Tani🤗 Go ahead but please don't put up the lyrics again🤣 I couldn't stop laughing🤣 And I'm working on em as we speak😎
I will drop suggestions for next time😛🤣 and I know you won't say No to me🤣

b/w by any chance u usd to watch R. com🤔 and liked Rohan - Isha🤓?
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago