Frequent Posters

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Resss..commenting after my damn eggjams😡 Edited by -Zunni- - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG ive just gotten a dose of the million different shows that exist with the letter 'K'😳🤣 

RES for comment + request

Can I PM you my request btw? It's for someone!

Edited ::

Hopefully you've got my request .. it's kinda urgent so lemme know if you can get it done on time .. sorry again about the short notice😕

OMGG what an AMAZING update! Im glad we got 2 posts worth of updates🤣 It had been awhile since you'd last updated this shop and that time too you only had a few sigges😳 And well I would have almost thought you were crazy especially seeing that all your sigs are made specifically on Kekta ma'am shows .. not a fan of hers YET I somehow end up watching her shows .. I mean like how does that happen? And she's a mastermind at making jodis .. so your sigs are already so perfect😍 but NO im not giving her any credit .. she destroyed half of these couples🤢 OMGG KDMHMD sigs are amazingg .. one showw where I knew somewhere somehow that she wasn't going to separate the leads  and I was right😆 coloring is absolutely gorgeous on both sigs <3 Texture on the 1st KMH sig is fabb(: Another show where I would die a little inside every episode .. it was like they were ON then OFF then ON then OFF .. etc bothered me like heck😡 Gladly they ended up together as well🤣 Gawjuss icons on Kasamh se stuff OMGG again coloring is just like WOW! same to same with Kasturi stuff love the style of that sig! Aww Kayamath .. always loved the title song and wanted to watch the show just because of that😳 Neev and Prachi look adorable .. but I see another guy soo🤔😆 Well that Milind/Prachi sig you did amazing blending! WOW texture on the KAA onee!

Ok before I repeat myself .. coloring is just AMAZING on all your sigs☺️ && nakul/sanchi ones is my fav coloring .. its dark .. love dark coloring😆 Aww prem/mukti look like a cute couple .. never dared to watch KZK either🤣 But mann I think that sig youve made on them has gotta be my fav! So angelic .. yup thats the word😉 OMGG coloring on other sigs is just fantastic

I haven't seen half the stuff in your sigs .. did you seriously watch all these shows .. I doubt you could have! Or else you probably didn't watch the entire series of half of these🤣 

Im DONE pheww .. keep updating .. not this much though😆
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Ravjot...thats a huge update!!!
Firstly, the requests r beautiful. I loved the coloring on Aishu's siggie and the K-series Jodi siggies are simply awesome...Loved the way u have dont them. I specially have some favs in ur update...specially Kutumb, sahil ganga, Nihaal Prerna, Kumkum, KIT, KTH and Khwaish...they all look awesome Ravjot!!! So, beautiful...
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

OMGGG ive just gotten a dose of the million different shows that exist with the letter 'K'😳🤣 

RES for comment + request

Can I PM you my request btw? It's for someone!

Yeah sure go ahead =)
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This indeed is a Maha Update ... though I have hardly watched any K-Soap...but Kutumb I did ...thank you for the gorgeous Pratham-Gauri & Karan-Nandini ones ...
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited
heyy can i have a sig with matching icon plz😳

Text: We Were Meant to be
          Nickhun & Victoria
http://i.imgur.com/Jl0sx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BhPjz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lY4OA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3pzAF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EeGCs.jpg

Thanks plz pm me when done :)

Edited by Iram..x - 12 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your stuff isn't loading for me. :|
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ravjot,

I know that I can not use online but may I use some signatures offline, I mean a hard copy version for a postcard?

Please feel free to reject my request, my friendship, (not that I am saying you regard me as a friend) is NOT based upon you catering to my every whim. 😳 With love Sabah