Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Fab update!! The requests turned out amazing :D
WildestDreams thumbnail
Awesomeeeee siggies Ravz🤗🤗Loved the sachin one...tooo gooddd
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Sachiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...awsm sigz ravz.......
He so deserve the WC and after moments....
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: viniva sharma

i hadd neverr seenn ur upd88 b4 dee!! 😲 Really?😲 And when did I become di😳🤣 u r awesummm!!! Aww thanks😳 i luvdd all d sigzz espp d champions onee!! itt awesumm!! the text coloringg n the arrangmentt of textt n blendingg rr sooperbb!!! Thanks😃 Glad you liked it =) u knoww wtt i got another galleryy to beg in!! 🤣🤣 Beggar😳🤣 noww i'll keep cumin here n bugging u fr resources all thankss to preetii dii fr pmz!! 🤗 i luv her!! 😃!! bt as its my first time n i am a well mannered bhikhari!! soo i wontt do it diss timee!! 🤣🤣 Saving it for next time?😳🤣 n abtt d upd88!! i luvdd it!! i wishh i cudd usee dem!! bt my sig dabbaa!! *grr* 2 se zada sigz leta hi naii!! bt still m gonna usee onee!! 😉  luvdd d upd88 dii!!Thank youuu🤗

vini

Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Fab update!! The requests turned out amazing :D

Thanks =)

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

Awesomeeeee siggies Ravz🤗🤗Loved the sachin one...tooo gooddd

Aww thanks Parm😳

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Sachiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...awsm sigz ravz.......
He so deserve the WC and after moments....

Thank you =) And yes he did😃 I loved watching it =)
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm hungry😳 I can actually hear my tummy while I'm typing this😳 Problem is that it's almost 3 am [don't ask me why I'm up😆] and if I try sneaking downstairs, chances are I'll get caught😆

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you guys don't need to know my life history😆 Ooooh and I wanna make an AA siggy so if anyone has caps from Arohi's b-day please send shend😃 I've also decided that I'm gonna o p e n this blab thing cuz I miss making requests?😆 More like I'm too lazy to look for pics but oh well😆

I loveee Maroon 5 and like weeks ago I'd always listen to She Will Be Loved and then today Cookie and I started singing it and I wanted to make a siggy with lyrics from the song. She picked the line though of course😆

Arjun-Arohi

Maan-Geet

Madz

Fanaa

SRK-Kajol

Don't you love how I made an avi and sig but neither match?🤣

Do Not Use

This is what happens when Gaggu goes around calling me kabootar *hmph*

.Jiya.

And that's it😃
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly, me going to call you a kabootar!!! you and preeti!!! 🤣
Secondly those langoors are not my two fav men.... lord jesus I think i should alter that sig a bit and then use it 😆
Thirdly, I loveee your beautiful creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and you know i loved the rain the one the most!!! I already gave you my live commentary so just for formality sake ROFL I will say tI loved the Fanaah one as well!! Its gorgeous!!! 😳
Sighhh Last but not the least, I LOVEEE The ARJUHI one!!!! They look soo ADORABLE!!!!! Loved it!!
There I unreserved now you cant always taunt me .. and i even had unreserved last time too .. id ont know what you people talking about :L

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
REJEEERVEEEEDDDD.
Edit : LOL at you being hungry n crap :P This happened 3-4 days ago..I was hungry and I went up to the kitchen and my mom thought there was a thief in the kitchen? 😳🤣 Kaise din aa gaye hai? Khud ke ghar mein chor ke tarah rehna padta hai! 🤣 Anyway you don't need to know my kitchen-matters too. 🤣

I love Maroon5 too. <3 Their songs are just so beautiful! Love that sig, its gorgeouss! The texture is beautiful [If you used any?]😆 AA are so kaaayooooottttt. Love that sig..her expressions are so adorableeee! aww yeee! Um did you come up with the text btw? 🤣 LOL, nvm then :P

The Maneet sig is rlly pretty! I love the whole black effect on the side and the text stylee, the whole sig reminds me of the Raja-Maharaja days, dunno why. 🤣 OMG can't stop staring at it, very very very pretty. 😍 Your colouring is so good
Oh wow, the Madz sig is sososos pretty ;O She looks stunning! The whole dreamy effect makes the sig look amazingg! The Fanna sig is VERYYYY pretty ; that picture is like..o h g o o d l o r d. 😍 LOVE the colouring ;)

The SRK-Kajol sig is the pretiiieeeesssstttt. *tries to smile like Kajol* 🤣 The whole sig is just perfect ; awww yeee I'm in love with it. <33
Jiya's request is very preeetyyy! Rani looks fab and so does the sig :D

WHAT? OPEN? DO I HEAR THAT? OH whatever yes I do. OMFGG I'M SO REQUESTIIINGGG. If only I can find some good pics. 🤣 So yeah res for req? :P

Edited by -Rinki- - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhhhh, OMG gorgeous update <33

Love the Arjuhi & Maaneet sigs. They're both soo beautiful.

The SRK-Kajol and Fanaa sigs are GORGEOUS.

Requests turned out amazing! esp the Rani one. She looks really pretty!

You're open. Awesome! Reserved =)

Text : because their passion never dies and love never fades

Goodluck with the rest of the requests <3 :)

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMG!!!!!!! fabulous update Ravzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them all :D esp the SRK kajol one..😍 gorgeous!

Res for request ;)
All are supperb but Rain wali is amazinggggg!!
i loved it!!