Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
IS THIS LIKE MY UNOFFICIAL BIRTHDAY THREAD BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS OH MY GOD. 
MY JAW DROPPED AND I THINK IT'S STILL ON THE FLOOR HELP ME GET IT BACK TOGETHER😳

this is a reserve ok. i need to quote you and reply to like..every word (ALSO SQUEALING BECAUSE NOW THERE'S A MATCHING SIGGY FOR AISH LOVES RAVS) :3333333

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

First off, I'm just gonna go right out and say it: If the formatting of this post gets ruined, I'm gonna be pissed 😳🤣 CAN I JUST ADD TO THAT AND SAY IF THIS SCREWS UP I WILL BE EVEN MORE PISSED okbye

More importantly, it's A i s h D a y! Just in case you didn't notice the text above. Aish doesn't really have a fav colour and when I asked her, she listed like...5 billion but thennn I remember her telling me she liked blue and silver so there 😎 you could have left me a colour to reply with too🤔🤣 i have to go with boring black, LIKE THAT KAALA KAALA CHASHMA😳

Anywho, this post is dedicated to an amazing person named Aish (aishhh.) who is that😲 Technically she dedicated a post for me first so I'm chori-ing the idea chooor CHOR but pyaar toh asli hai baby (line choried from YJHD 😎 i like people who make references from movies i love😳) Being the awful friend that I am, I've never wished her on her birthday 😳 i'm sure you have..maybe the first year out of the three?😆 2 years ago I was on a plan coming back from India and last year...no idea what happened. We've been friends for 2 years, or maybe 3 according to her 🤔 i'm still confused about this one😳 Feels like a bajillion so who cares right? right😃 And I have no idea where I'm going with this and I just made myself sound like a horrible person but omg remember when i made you a siggy that said aish loves ravs and then we were both wearing it now tHIS MATCHES

Anywho, we've been friends for a long time and I just wanna say Ily Aish <3 i love you too😳 We both aren't as active as we used to be and I haven't gotten a PM saying "SEND IN A BIRTHDAY MSG FOR AISH OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN A MESSAGE LIKE THAT BEFORE?😲 but you deserve a post for your day of janam so tada! 

For those that don't know her, she is an amazingwonderfully awesome and talented person. She's one of the nicest people I know and she's h i l a r i o u s. are you mentally still laughing at my rishwat jokes now😳🤣 but thank you <3 She is also one of the best siggy makers I know and even though she doesn't post anymore (or she might in the future. hopefully), you're being too hopeful i guess🤔 I'm just gonna shamelessly advertise aaajaaa sabko dikha de ban besharam🤣 jk but what are you doing it's locked anywayaishartz10 

Where was I? Oh yeah! Aish's awesomeness. Dude, you're awesome.
thanks😎 End of story. Oh and thanks for being a creep and being like "LETS BE DOSTS!" you're very welcome. i take all the credit for that🤣 Ook so that's not how it went down and you're not a creep. thanks for that too😆 I think half the PMs I sent were creepier, especially with titles like I know where you live 😳🤣 DID YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER DOING THIS or did you go through your PMs for proof?😳 but yeah ngl i was creeped🤣

Man if I knew how to add music to posts, I would've totally added oonchi hai building or tan tana tan tan tan tara. khadi khadi kya soch rahi hai, chal ho jaayein nau do gyarah😎 NO WAIT! I would've added that 
baal wala song from that tel commercial 🤣 i commend your choice🤣

Anywho, what's a birthday without gifts? And no I didn't make anything from YJHD cuz I promised that one as a bribe so I'll give that to you later. Hopefully this week. Before this month ends? 🤣 for an essay that i've already submitted😳🤣

Remember the teddy phase I had? Well here: THIS IS SO CUTE OMGAWD I LOVE IT <3

I think I asked you months ago if you wanted a siggy and you said you wanted it on Shraddha Kapoor. Bet you thought you'd never see that one huh😆 ..you have a bad memory but it's not that bad after all🤔 THE COLOURING IS PERFECT OMG i looove ❤️

The 
p y a a r of your life. To be honest, after yesterday I just wanted to put gore gore mukhde pe kala kala chashma 🤣 oh OH i'll keep you updated on him of course, but yeah he's onto us🤣 anyways you should have totally changed his kaala chashma into pink or purple😲 i can't look at this siggy without laughing for like 2 minutes straight every time🤣 sigh but it's perfect, thank you :3 

And because we both love DDLJ, how could I not make something from it? Also, it had to be this scene for obvious reasons 🤣 honestly i watched it on yt after the other day and at the same time i was going through our texts AND IT WAS SO ACCURATE I'M SCREAMING🤣 but sooo beautiful. i love the way you did the text😳 *cue mandolin*

I think the whole world knows about your love for Anushka😳 yes, i think it does. but my love kind of died down because..ooh we have to talk about this😳 anyways, IT'S STILL SO PRETTY AND I DIL IT

Happy Birthday once again 🤗 you mean Aish day don't you😆Hope you have an amazing day 🤗 *hugs you back🤗*Oh and if you want, I have em all saved without text too (not the teddy one). Oh and I tried to go all rainbow cuz you don't have a fav colour 😆Except I didn't use white 🤔 Oh well. Happy day of janam! heh no, these are perfect. i'm going to decide which one to wear first (probs the first one because i want to match yooou) and then switch around every week or two. BUT THANK YOU FOR THIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️ also i'd forgotten what replying this way with a different colour and quoting text felt like so thanks for reminding me🤣 

Everyone else, I promise to finish the requests by the end of this week =)

Edited by aishhh. - 10 years ago
I...forgot to make a kryan siggy 😳
awesomeee updttt... love the updtt compltlyy...fully fidaaa
..AND YOU'RE WEARING THAT SIGGY TOO OMG 
MY 
HEART
CAN'T
HANDLE
IT
:')

(also it's ok save kryan up for when you need to rishwat me another time in the future, like exams or something) 
Happy Birthday Aishhh 🤗🤗🤗🤗

WHERE HAVE YOU DISAPPEARED TOO? :(

Fabulous update, Ravzy!
OMG u good to hear someone mentioning Aish here...God its been centuries since I saw that girl around...a very very Happy Birthday to her...fab bday surprise Ravx !!

wooow stunnning sigs.. aww
Happy Birthday Aish

senorita
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Thank youuu! And glad you liked it =) Saw the request and it'll be done sometime this week 😃 Maybe tomorrow🤔

jee theek.
all the best.. excited😛

senorita
Since you aren't as active on IF here we go. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISHHH!!!! <3333 Though I didn't get to know much but from as much as I do, you are an amazing person and a wonderful friend to have. And I LOVE the fact that your birthday falls the very next day of mine. HEHEHHE! May god bless you with everything you dream and wish for. Hope you have a great one. Don't forget to party hard and eat tons of cake. I so miss seeing your around here and ofcourse the OH-SO-GORGEOUS creations of yours. God Bless!!!
PS. RAVSSS 🤗 I love my birthday siggie! sigh, its so cute along with its maker. Thank you so much!!!! <333333 Waiting for you to update. 
happy belated brday aish :)
lovely thread ..loved teady siggy :)