Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
hi stranger😎
i miss you, you should come talk to me and tell me about your life rn thxbai
^ OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU HERE! I actually got all excited when I say your ID and my sister just looked at me weird😳
fabbb update Momma... bful!! :))
wooow the banners are sooo beautiful Ravjot! :D amazing wwrkkk!! :D

you're still open.. should I leave a request.. I haven't done that in ages.. ðŸ¤” ... uhh YES I will :D 
RES for req.. will be back soon to edit 

Edited... now how fast was that :P
I want a sggy on Imran & Sanam... here are the pics, you can choose which ones you wanna use :D
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/LX9KC#0
Text: uhhh that's up to you (A) or leave it blanco.. I'll leave it on you .. BUT do write somewhere, for avnii

Thankyouuu, Looking forward to it :D 

Edited by bairiyaa.isskq - 10 years ago
OK!

WHY NOT MAKE TAGS FOR ME 😲

I m coming!!!! 🤣 Super Gorgeous work RAVAZOIEEE!!
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

In one word..gorgeous Rav Rav

resss

Thanks Preet 🤗

Originally posted by *Khushii*

These tags are fabulous like always!! 
I shall edit my spot by weekend, plomish! 😳 😆

Thanks Khushi =) I guess you meant the coming weekend 😆

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

WOW u truly are an animation rockstar <33

Thank youuu! That means a lot =)

Originally posted by minuu

I LOVE YOU RAVZY

The feeling is mutual 😎

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

Beautiful<3

Mallu

Thank youuu

Originally posted by AS..

wooow stunnning banners.. https://i.imgur.com/lYuFAF1.gif liked it
btw i edited my request http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641506&PID=91167257&#p91167257

senorita

Thank youuu! And glad you liked it =) Saw the request and it'll be done sometime this week 😃 Maybe tomorrow🤔
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG, your sense of humor is just out of the world, Ravjot. 🤣🤣 This had me cracking up for several minutes!

I'm pretty awesome no?😎🤣 But it's trueee. I mean, it's pretty obvious you can't really use em😳 Unless you wanna advertise and if anyone is found using one of those headers, I say we give em an award for their dedication towards the forum and show😳🤣

Btw saw your request and I'll finish it soon =)

Originally posted by serendipity.

UFF! HADD! 😳
Everything is so damn khoobsurat i can;t tell you. The tags and everything for IPKKND is just flawless. You is too good behna, just too too good.
Hmm. Dedicate the next update to me. I like what you keep doing there. i mean come on! 😳 i exist too, NO?

Reeno bhaiii🤗 I swear I'll make you something before you decide to disown me😳

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Pretttyyy... <3 make something on Aashiqui 2 dungar. 😎

Lubb the Varun Dhawan sigs. <3

Since you asked so nicely I guess I can🤔🤣

Originally posted by monakhan.

Amazing IPK stuff loved the style :)

req. edited :)

Thank youuu! And I'll try to finish your request asap!

Originally posted by aishhh.

hi stranger😎
i miss you, you should come talk to me and tell me about your life rn thxbai

Ily <3

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

fabbb update Momma... bful!! :))

Shikhuuu! I is so happy you're back 😃
Originally posted by bairiyaa.isskq

wooow the banners are sooo beautiful Ravjot! :D amazing wwrkkk!! :D Thank youu😃

you're still open.. should I leave a request.. I haven't done that in ages.. ðŸ¤” ... uhh YES I will :D 
RES for req.. will be back soon to edit  Ok 😎

Edited... now how fast was that :P Fast 😳
I want a sggy on Imran & Sanam... here are the pics, you can choose which ones you wanna use :D
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/LX9KC#0
Text: uhhh that's up to you (A) or leave it blanco.. I'll leave it on you .. BUT do write somewhere, for avnii

Thankyouuu, Looking forward to it :D  I shall finish it soon 😎 Soon as in before this week is over

Originally posted by -HibiscusR-

OK!

WHY NOT MAKE TAGS FOR ME 😲

I m coming!!!! 🤣 Super Gorgeous work RAVAZOIEEE!!

In my defense, Minu had requested tags over a year ago for IPK 1 🤣

Originally posted by -ZumSrK-

So gorgeous stuffs <3

Thank youuu!

Originally posted by GoodfellaSnoop

RES😃

Papaaa😃

First off, I'm just gonna go right out and say it: If the formatting of this post gets ruined, I'm gonna be pissed 😳🤣

More importantly, it's A i s h D a y! Just in case you didn't notice the text above. Aish doesn't really have a fav colour and when I asked her, she listed like...5 billion but thennn I remember her telling me she liked blue and silver so there 😎

Anywho, this post is dedicated to an amazing person named Aish (aishhh.) Technically she dedicated a post for me first so I'm chori-ing the idea but pyaar toh asli hai baby (line choried from YJHD 😎) Being the awful friend that I am, I've never wished her on her birthday 😳 2 years ago I was on a plan coming back from India and last year...no idea what happened. We've been friends for 2 years, or maybe 3 according to her 🤔 Feels like a bajillion so who cares right? And I have no idea where I'm going with this and I just made myself sound like a horrible person but

Anywho, we've been friends for a long time and I just wanna say Ily Aish <3 We both aren't as active as we used to be and I haven't gotten a PM saying "SEND IN A BIRTHDAY MSG FOR AISH OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" but you deserve a post for your day of janam so tada!

For those that don't know her, she is an amazing, wonderfully awesome and talented person. She's one of the nicest people I know and she's h i l a r i o u s. She is also one of the best siggy makers I know and even though she doesn't post anymore (or she might in the future. hopefully), I'm just gonna shamelessly advertise: aishartz10

Where was I? Oh yeah! Aish's awesomeness. Dude, you're awesome. End of story. Oh and thanks for being a creep and being like "LETS BE DOSTS!" Ook so that's not how it went down and you're not a creep. I think half the PMs I sent were creepier, especially with titles like I know where you live 😳🤣

Man if I knew how to add music to posts, I would've totally added oonchi hai building or tan tana tan tan tan tara. NO WAIT! I would've added that baal wala song from that tel commercial 🤣

Anywho, what's a birthday without gifts? And no I didn't make anything from YJHD cuz I promised that one as a bribe so I'll give that to you later. Hopefully this week. Before this month ends? 🤣

Remember the teddy phase I had? Well here:

I think I asked you months ago if you wanted a siggy and you said you wanted it on Shraddha Kapoor. Bet you thought you'd never see that one huh😆

The p y a a r of your life. To be honest, after yesterday I just wanted to put gore gore mukhde pe kala kala chashma 🤣

And because we both love DDLJ, how could I not make something from it? Also, it had to be this scene for obvious reasons 🤣

I think the whole world knows about your love for Anushka😳

Happy Birthday once again 🤗 Hope you have an amazing day 🤗 Oh and if you want, I have em all saved without text too (not the teddy one). Oh and I tried to go all rainbow cuz you don't have a fav colour 😆 Except I didn't use white 🤔 Oh well. Happy day of janam!

Everyone else, I promise to finish the requests by the end of this week =)

Edited by -Ravjot- - 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Aish...
and nani, it looks awesome...detail comment thodi der me and congrats <3 formatting ko kuch nhi hua!!!