Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I shall be a little Selfish and 1st talk abt my Bday Sigs:D Okie dokes😃

ravu ...me loved this Banner Yayyy! I wasn't sure if you would but glad you did =)

Its khooobsuuurat piece of work and my name plus Prem-Preeti<3 A Sone pe Suhaga thing for MOI😍😍😍😍😍

Then the Sigs ... My Most fav has to be this one where Salman looks like Malai Kulfi Gaggu loved it too😃 Actually we liked quite a few of em and were planning on chori-ing them🤣

THUDDD ... he looks YUMMMYYY☺️

And the rest PP Sigs are Just KILLER stuffs. Am sure Gagu might have loved them and also been J She was 🤣 ...u made me PROUD Ravu  ILU🤗 Ily too🤗

I loved the Texts u made for DT teams. Nyc Coloring and also the styles n those flower kind design's. They are MAST!!!👏 Thank youu😃
Me likes this Sig for Shiff, MS, Zunn too, sply that KT one jaha he looks damn cute:)))

And i loved this one of GC-RK

they srsly look really cute togethere

and of the ArHi lot, i liked this one. It has come really nyc n different from the usual ones which u make It was a fluke😆 I haven't been able to recreate it =/

rainydays. thumbnail

Yeah😲

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

oh man wow. the first and third ArHi ones especially. I'll come back and edit this. remind me.

Thanks Radz! And I doubt I'll remember to remind you🤣

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Amazing update - you finally updated your shop! 😆 Yes I did😃

Love love love this siggie Thanks =) That one was kind of my fav too😆

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Smart bacchi has a shop?😲 Yeah😲

Yup I know I suck for not making it here earlier but yessh better late then never shever.!🤣 That's probably cuz we didn't know each other before🤔🤣

Why is every single person Im talking to a Spain fan? I mean its a different thing that I dont watch football but itne saare Espagnol fans?🤔 I don't either, I just watch when it's FIFA or Euro🤣 And I dunno...probably cuz Spain's awesome?😆
The sigg is superamazing. Lovely blending!❤️ Thank you =)
OMGGG!😳
All those ArHi siggs are superdupergorgeous!😍 
http://i.imgur.com/W47oi.png- THISSS!<3 Stunner hai yaar!😎 Thank youuu
http://i.imgur.com/lhtFQ.png- OMG This is just heavenly! Gosh these two aur unke epic expressions!😍
Sigg style is ravishing jee! Thank you so much!

The Gurmeet-Ragini ones are so damn ADORABLEEE!<3

And Gosh man all the birthday ke cheeze are bootiphool!<3 

Lovee,
Aish!

Thanks for the comment <3

Originally posted by: ..Amira..

Add me in Your pm list. Nice Creation! 😍

Thank youuu and will do😃

Originally posted by: minuu

WOOOW!!! 🤗🤗🤗 I love the update.. my favourite siggies are the ArHi ones & i love the animated DT logos you have made.. Can you please make me a few??? 😳

Minuuu😃 Thank youuu and hopefully *fingers crossed* I'll have em done by today. I think I've made you wait long enough🤣

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Using one of your GurIni sigs, Ravjot! ;)

Thanks Janaki =)

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

UFF BEHNAAA Reeno Bhaiii😃

mujhe bata toh diya hota ☺️ Kya?😲
but EEEKSSS. update hai ya kya 😍 too too too good kasamh se! 😳 Thank you so much😳

this has to be the BEST sig in the update! 😳
too too good! :D
VIVA ESPANAAA! :D Yous a Spain fan too?😲

the legend looks sooo good in ur sig. MAGIC! :D Thanks😳

BAHAHAHAHA EPICCC!!!! 🤣 I know right?🤣🤣🤣 I so funny😎🤣

ur animated tags toh are just outta the world naa Thanks! Really means a lot😳
This is epic
too good! <3

and now... last...
THUD THUD THUD TADA. HEARTBEAT STOPS. AAAHHH. THANKKKYOUUU behnaaa! 🤗
u kept ur promise 😍 how weird does it seem 🤔
How will i bug you now?!
😔
ERM... MAKE MOREEE! 😃
but THANKYOUUU behnaaa ILY so so so much! 😳 Woot! Glad you liked it. Wasn't sure if you would and plus i made you wait like 482832738232 years for it so I tried to work on it as best I could😳

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Another update this phast? 😲 Yes, once in a blue moon I do update within the same month😊🤣 Dude, I haven't even edited the last one 😳 Stop influencing me so much!! And yup, the list really is THAT long [;|]🤣  What list😳🤣 I feel like it's something I should know but being the forgetful person that I am, I can't remember🤣

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

WOWieee last arhi sig is the prettiest..awsm work Ravz !!!
Jen and Reenoz rqust came out super cute !!!

Thank youuu =)

Originally posted by: -Stutz-

res
*edited*
OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LVOE the stuff!!!
CLASSIC!
And the animated logos!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM☺️
TEACH ME😍

Thanks Stuti🤗
rainydays. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

you made the prettyful stuff🤪  Yesh I did

ahh I'm in love with it...we better get a moment of them this week I stopped following along so I dunno if there was one🤣 But i watched today's and there wasn't =/

me in LOVE with it...lol I think I'll call you Pokemon from now on😛 Okie dokes Digimon😎

ArHi stuff is fantabulous...and Viva Espana congo they won👍🏼  Thank youuu and yes they did😃

but my fave have to the banners...those are stupendous😍 just simply mindblowing Thanks😳

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Oye you updated ravzie:)) love everything so much 

Thank you much Farycakes <3

Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

Beautifulll upd Ravzu...Loved the Birthday sig..especially HR and Sasha one :P...brilliant stuff ji

Thanks Parm😃

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Ravz update is fab...loved them all

Thanks Rashu😳

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

OMG RAVJOT! Hi😃
Beautiful work! I am truly such a fan of your siggies! They're just so darn beautiful and amazing! I love the Prem and Preeti ones! They're so cute yaar! And the ArHi siggs are just...I have no words! Marvelous job! Omg thank you so much🤗 That really means a lot😳 And Prem-Preeti = love <3

But the awesomest things here are your banners! How do you make them like that? They're freakin' amazing! Thank you😳

Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

ur banners ravz !!!! its amazing seriously amazing !!!! n u updated after so long.. chalo kia to sahi !!! loved everything to bits kabootar !!!

Thank youuu🤗 Kabootar🤣 I forgot all about that🤣

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

so gorgeous update love this one the most i wish spain win

Thank Fatima and they did😃

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Finally someone updated😲 hawww Aren't you proud of me?😎🤣

Bhadhaiyaan...Bhadhaiyaan🥳

Firstly coming to glitter stuffs
Ahh they are so goregous, I so so loved them
All the headers are completely class apart and the colour combos are woieee
Great job *pats Ravs on back*🤣 Thank you so much! 🤣
And then the Prem - Preeti signatures
eeeksss Pretty
Very very pretty😍 Thanks😳

Lovely update
and OMG Kavi ur bhaiya😲 strength and audacity, girl😳
🤣 I is unique🤔🤣
I so want some R.Com and Kavi stuffs in next update pretty please
I am watching the show now
I know after 2 years but what to do I was unaware about thus l'll wondrous thing 🤣 and I am totally head over heels for Rohan - Isha - Ruch - Huazefa
so some exclusive stuffs please😛😆 Okie dokes =) I was gonna post some of the stuff I've already made but the update after I'll pakka include r.com stuff😃

Thanks =)

Originally posted by: ZumSrK

Wonderfull update ravz di :))

Do not use siggies are awesome<3

Thank youuu

Originally posted by: XSilentWishesX

Ravzz 🤗 Hiii 😃

Amazing creations. Love them all. This one is my favourite http://i.imgur.com/YQlfq.png 😎  That one was actually my fav too😆 ArHi stuffs are gorgeous. I love the blending. This one is SOOO beautiful http://i.imgur.com/lhtFQ.png Thank youu😳

GC and Ragini stuffs are amazing. I really enjoyed those scenes! The blending is beautiful. I love the style. Last one is so good. Loved it. Thanks😳

DO NOT USE siggies are so gorgeous. Love them all.

Keep Rocking 😃 Thanks for the lovely comment🤗

The you! Btw DID YOU WATCH BATMAN?! Either way, I love your dabba <3

Originally posted by: lipshaa

This is an amazing update. Great work. Love all da creations n mostly b'day banners. They r too Good.

Thank you😳

Will do =)

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

HIII! Hellooo

Remember me?! 😆 You choried something from my dukaan! 😃😆 I know you!!!! And yes I did. I feel quite proud of myself for doing that😎🤣

I'm not going to comment on anything BUT the Spain sig! ☺️☺️
THAT is pure beauty! Love the colouring and the blending AND the pictures you chose. 👏👏 Thank youuu🤗 Really means a lot😳

YES, I'm chorying something from your dukaan too. 😛 Chor😳🤣

SPAAAINNN. Ahhh, I can't believe that the day is FINALLY here! THEY WON😃

PS: My birthday is on October 16th! But don't you worry, I will remind you! 😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ok I'll wish you on that day😊🤣 Remind me the day before please🤣

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

HUM JEEET GAYE! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Not gonna lie, I imagined Kajol running with the jhanda in her hand and saying that🤣

WOHOOO!

PS: ALL my dabbas are Spain-ified. Do you have anything made to add to it? ☺️☺️ Technically I did make something, but wasn't happy with it and they're textless and it's a bit late now so =/

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Fab update, loved the texture & coloring on the ArHi siggy <3

Thanks Aanchal😳

Thanks =)

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Ravzooo! :O Hinuuu :|

Why didnt you inform me about this gallery?! Why didn't you inform me you were active again?!
Add me to your PM list! Now! :@ Fine :@
I hate you :( thguhggytu Feelings mutual :)

I love the Arhi stuff! Thank youu
Ad its too late for me to use the Espana sig now ::( </3 Want me to make you a special something something?

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

Miss. Ravjot!! 😳 Miss. Aman!!! No hi or hello! When was the last time we talked? 😡 Hey! Don't get mad at me 😡 You're the one who's less active and doesn't come online😡

p.s. awesome update loveee the arhi ones 😍 Make more from the recent episode 😎 No😃🤣

rainydays. thumbnail
For the life of me I can't remember what I've posted and I haven't =/ I feel a bit sick so I'm gonna go sleep but next time I'll send out PMs pakka =)

Kratika's birthday was like a bajillion years ago but:

Do Not Use

YMGGK Member Awards

-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update Ravjot! Woah pretty big update than the usual but as expected of you, there are so many great edits. Looking forward to your next update! ^^
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, amazing update Ravjot, everything looks superb!👏 Kratika's birthday sigs are lovely, this one has always been my favorite.

It is SO cute, and I love how you gave it an inspiration/phiolosphical look, totally goes with the pics.

I'm sooo happy you're open too, definitely RESERVED for request!

Here's my request, Ravjot.😃

Text:
What do we live for, if not to make life a little less difficult for each other?
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
R A V S 😎

I'm bored too.
rainydays. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sky-

Great update Ravjot! Woah pretty big update than the usual but as expected of you, there are so many great edits. Looking forward to your next update! ^^

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE?!

Dudeee I haven't talked to you in sooo longgg! Hold on lemme spam your inbox🤣

By the by Janaki thank you🤗 And and and I never got a chance to say it but there was this siggy you made with KS and GC, they're outside and i think he's pointing at something and wearing white and she's wearing pink and yellow. Anywho, that siggy is one of my fav😃 And I think there was an animated one you made? From his JDJ promo thingy? I liked that one to and the one in Sanju's dabba (unless she changed her dabba now🤔)
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Big update eh? res for now tho :D I knwo you hate res-ers who don't unres because they are so darned lazy [basically m e] so before I disappesr I would like to say I love this new style you've got going on.
I didn't know you were Jhansi ki rani fan😲