Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

After so long time seeing your stuff

So glad you update nowπŸ˜ƒ

haillaa all the stuff are SUPERBBB awesomee!
ahww the DDLJ ones are damnnn lovelyy!!
Can't choose which one is the best.. love them all <3

JeeVii.. haillaaa.. don't say you love them too
Im sooo in love with twoo.. nd goshh seeing stuff on them..
im soo in lala landβ€οΈπŸ˜†  all the sggs are trulyyy trulyyy wonderful!!
Loved them all to the coreee!

Other stuff are fabb too..
also I love the KHNH request.. fab jbbb!

Keep rockingπŸ˜ƒ
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG beautiful sigs
like each sig, amazing colorings and blending..
awww my favorite is ViratManvi sig. awww amazing colorings.. totally LOVE the coloring

senorita
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update! love your colouring and its softness on some of the sigs <33 really pretty! 
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RRAAAGGUUU! I LOVE THE UPDATE 
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
did i just saw DDLJ 😳🀣 Mann so many memories attached to this movie haina RV 😳 I miss u all yaar :(:(:( i miss our group convos :(:(:( and our antakshri 🀣 .. i loved how PS and i would sang different songs and u an asmaan had such an amazing team work 😳

NOWW before moving on and ignoring my sleepy eyes for 5 mins i shall take this opportunity to say RV All the siggies on this update are FREAKING AWESOME !!! and i mean it !! As i scrolled down n down my jaw started dropping 🀣 Ur siggies have tht simple touch but still it glows every time β­οΈ <- like this star 🀣

So the anu icons are fabulous 😳 icons are like dushmaan of mine dunno why but they are 🀣 .. LOVED each of them :) if she looks gawjus in one of them then she looks cute in another one :P

DDLJ yellow flowers here i come 🀣.. i ADORE all the siggies and avis RV !! Mann i am thrilled by ur new styles :O:O:O:O the saamne toh aaye one is bOotiful.. the greenish effect made it look more stunning :P and that ruk ja o dil deewane bit reminds me that its ur Fav part right ?πŸ˜† Aish told me coz i wanted to make a DDLJ siggy for u on ur fav scene and she said ur fav bit was when srk drops her off at the end of that song πŸ€”πŸ€£.. the rab one is pretty !! and the way u have greyish+reddish colouring in kajol wali siggy. its brilliant πŸ˜ she looks soo pretty in it nah 😳 

Under that kajol siggy EVERYTHINGG jusst EVERYTHING blew me away :O:O:O:O the blending, the new amazing styles, upar se rocking colouring and all waah RV waah !! me likesss 😎 but can u gues my fav out of them ? πŸ˜‰ HINT : Yellow 🀣🀣

JeeVi ones are hayeelicious yaar πŸ˜ these 2 just make me goo aww nonstop πŸ˜†.. love the blending once again... and everything rockss 😎 wohooo !! 

Hershi req turned out the bestt :P but the kal ho na ho m soo jealous of that req :( can i chori it ? 🀣.. 

Ok i cant go any further now

i need sleep :|

BUT its ANTAFABULOUSS RV 😎 i dont know how the hell did i end up with this word but i was thinking of biology while coming up with this name sooo 🀣

PS: The VM song made me confused for the 1st 50 sec or sh liek that 🀣 coz i KNEW i knew the song but i was like was this really kis desh ki title song yeah kuch aur πŸ€” my brain did exercise there 🀣 then the tujh san preeet bit made me realise its from that show instead 🀣 ITS SUPERB yaar πŸ‘
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
RAVJOT.
oyyeee hooyyyeee yaar. teri kam to ekdam first class hai yaar. seriously though. the last update is so good.

so lets see. I love your coloring on the icons. simply supterb!!

DDLJ!!!! haiii. favortie movie yaar. amazing creations.  i have to say your texture style is something that i really like...the feel it gives to the sig is great. the viren/jeevika ones are beautful as is the maanvi virat one.

especially in that kajol one...and the coloring too. amazing.

ok now I have to mention the mendhi laga ke rakhna one b/c that is one of my favorite songs. and the expressions you used are so cute.

and and and. last but not least the kal ho na ho one. love the texture, coloring, overlay style and pics. basically everything...

so yeah. basically the point of all that blabbering is that n ow i am officially your deewani.

keep it up!!

Jaan.

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ravu
Beautiful Update
Me loved them ... Viren-Jeevika one is very cute and loved the Manvi-Virat one too.
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HI ravjot! i like your name πŸ˜† btw i love these icons :$ umm i think it's my first time on your "Blab" so nice gallery! 😳 espp these icons they are kfljhafdkfndsn in aish ishstlye 😎
btw i am shilpa :)
yulZ thumbnail
Maaa πŸ˜ƒ 

I shall req for a sanaya siggy later coz Saddu and Reeno made me one πŸ˜ m like soo lost in them β˜ΊοΈ

My dabba looks stunning nah 😳
ravzy! omg i love everything! πŸ€—
but this one is my favee 

viru and manu are loveee! 🀣 ive saved it! :D