Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Can I comment for real for real now? 🤣

OMGOMG I love the TM one!! It looks amazing. perfect picture! 😳

MALFOY!!!??? 😳😳😲 Can I chori? 😳

I can't see the DM one hmpf

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Sagar and Vidya 😳😳😳 I love it! 😳😳 I want to see them back on TV again.

City hunter one is nice. 👍🏼

I like the gagu one the first one hmpf and the sec one is amazing too.. I want one too hmpf. 😳 If gagu gets two I should get two. hmpf.😳

Okay I don't feel like typing anymore. 🤣

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Wait for ME😃 Ok😃

am bored to write Long essays so i say ... lovely creations Ravs and i love the Icons😳 Thank youuu🤗

rest i'll do later ... btw taj mahal?😲 I was bored😆

Originally posted by: aishhh.

AND MEEE 😳 Hi😃🤣

guess who is editing? Not you😃🤣

not me 😃 I was right😎

oops i am 😳 after so many..yearsss. i think. and it's kind of like 10pm and i don't know WHYYY in the WORLD i am feeling sleepy, feeling says im gonna get up at 3-4am and raid the fridge 😳 You sleep at 10 pm?😳 That's early compared to me😳🤣

not good, that's so not me but you know, GUT feeling 😆 Nothing wrong with raiding the fridge😎

skjaskjdskdh omfggg i loveee ALL the avis! they are so pretty oh and this one's such a cutie Aww thanks😳 I wanted to make pretty avis for once in my life but I still don't like em much except the teddy one🤣

what's up with the taj mahal stuff, what kind of a mood were you in jab yeh banaya 😳 I was bored?😆 ahah but prettyyy! i LOVE the colouring on both, esp the first though I can't remember how it looks🤣 But thanks😳 ..HP ones are amazinggg too, see how fast i am running out of vocab today. very very intelligent i know 😆 Very ishmart😎🤣
GAHHH THAT DIA ONE i LOVEEE it so much i dunno it's simple yet it's SO attractive :$ Thanks😃 She's pretty =)
oohh and all the other ones are beautifuulll as well, i love. Thank youuu🤗
i heart the do not use ones and i guess ALL of them. i am done? Seems like you are😆

im not giving any suggestions 😃 Ok😃
im gonna be besharam and ask you for some. seriously, team effort rules. 😳 🤣 I got nothing😃🤣

Originally posted by: minuu

HAI!! Look who it is.. LAZY RABJU 🤣 Updating in years and years? 😳 Yup it's me😃 Btw I think it's been longer since you've called my Rabju😳😆

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks😃

Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Sunshine!..🤗 Hiii😃 ..the Avis are my favourite..😍..absolutely gorgeous!..😳..love the coloring! Aww thanks Neha😳..aur haan since you are open I want my doll animated avi as I have waited for 2 months now but haven't got it!..😳..🤣..muaah..<3 It's in progress🤣 I was actually finishing it up now but then PSP crashed😡

Love you lots,
Neha

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

Using one of the icons Ravz😎😎😎So cool them.

Very nice updates...keep rocking

Thanks Parm😃

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Ravzzz...those icons r so beautiful !!! awsm...saved awl of them !!! too adorable !!! Thank youuu =)
Hogwarts awww love the sig...goes as my current wallpaper !!! HP rocks😎
Jay Pia are truly the cutest couple Ive came across...xcellent work done vid the sig !!! Thanks😃 Glad you liked it =)
Gagz bday sigx r really nice !!!
Loved the coloring of Angel-Jotz sig...it came out beautiful !!! it has a serene and peaceful look!!!
Cherry and aishaz rqusts r cute too...superb work !!! Thank you for the awesome comment🤗

Originally posted by: ScatteredCastle

Ohhh Emmm Geee!! Ay-ch Ee El El Oh to you too 🤣 Look at those icons/avis. They're just so beautiful Aww thanks😳. xD xD The Taj Mahal siggies - wow man! It looks more beautiful that it actually is Really?😲 That means a lot😳 - the square effect on the first siggie - it's so heavenly. Love it. Awww - the Hogwarts siggie - what do I say about it - I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. =] Thank youuu!

Nice of you to have thought about Draco - and to have poured out his feelings on the mere graphic (with which you've done wonder, BTW.) is being extra-nice.  I like the Blackish-ness of the sig - text makes it awesomer. Thanks😃 Bhav thought of the text though so credit goes to her for that =)

The Dia Mirza sig is beautiful. I don't even want to word it. xD The City Hunter siggie is LOVE. It looks so good! Awesomeness. (: Thank you =)

Coming to the requests - Jottie's request is Ohmygodbeautiful. I like it. Really really like it. Rather - love it. It's been made wonderfully. I love it, seriously. It's more awesomer than awesome. :| Yay😃 It took me a few months to make it🤣

the KaSh siggie//Swanz's request - is magical. It is very very pretty. I loved that particular moment in the show - the text is again, magical. (: Thanks😃 I dunno about the moment cuz I never watched🤣 But I think I'll yt it cuz you said it was great😆

nowabout MY request - Do I really need to say anything about it?! Yes?😆 It's awesome! I freaking LOVE it. It's so awesome. I love like lurve it. There's nothing wrong about it - the pics, the effects, the text, the way you wrote it - it's all so amazingly B e a u t i f u l <3 & beyond that too. I love it Yayyy😃 Wasn't sure if you would but glad you do😃 - Thank you Ravzu!! *ooh, I got a new name!* Np😃 And I think someone came up with Ravzu already🤔 I think. Maybe not. I don't remember🤣

Loveee you!!! 
Thanks for the wonderful siggie! Mention not😎
You rock! :D Yes I do

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

everything didn't load for me. :| but the stuff that did is gorgeous (especially the hogwarts is home one).

We shall sue someone. Make voodoo dolls and everything *hmph* But thanks, glad you liked em😃 Hogwarts one I had issues with cuz it had too much pink in it when I was making it and Meera said it looked girly🤣

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

woooww gorgeous update
liked TM sigs alot... aww DiaMirza is very beautiful.. liked sig on her also Aww thanks =) And yes she's prettyyy =)
SagarVidya sig is cutee. I miss them </3
liked al birthday sigs... and request sig is very beautiful.. liked this one alot http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5828/iram.png Thank you =)

ohhh was i leave request😲
opps main bhool gai ti Probably cuz I took so long to make😆... aww adorables sigggss.. LOVED both sigs.. Glad you like them😃
Kareena sig: aww she is very cute in JWM, liked the brushes u used,, She was awesome in JWM😃 I think that's my fav character done by her😃
ShaReena sig: speechlees.. LOVE them alot
liked u used borders.. beautifuly make

senorita

Originally posted by: Iram..x

Beautiful update!!👏 👏 👏 Thanks😃
loving all the sigs, and the CH sig is amazing! if possible can u make more sigs on that😳 I'll try😃 I'm kinda sad it's over =/
and also i love my request! Thank youu sooo much🤗 Np😃
will use the request ASAP, and im sorry i did not get the time to reply back to your PM but still thank youu soo much for making the sig and i love it <3 That's ok😃 I'm just sorry it took me so long to get around to it😆

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

fabulous updateee 😃

Thanks😃 Btw i love your siggy dabba😎

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

gloriousss, simply stunnin update Momma
spcly ths one

loved itt to the bits, awesomeee, keep rockin' n love yaa...bt plzz update some TaAnu & ArHi plzooo ;)

Thanks Shikhuuu🤗 And I'll try😃 TaAnu ones I'll do since you even sent me pics a while ago🤣
rainydays. thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

I was surprised when I saw cupcakes and coffee LOL I decided to do something different😎😆 but the icons are so bright and colorful...and really really cute! And the same goes for the Taj Mahal and Harry Potter stuff...absolutely superb! Aww thank youu😳

Everything else is great too...that Dia sig is so gorgeous...I think I'll be using in the future since she's looking sooo regal😛
Thank you so much and glad you liked it😃 Really means a lot =)

Originally posted by: -Pooja-

Meee! :)!

Youuu😃

Originally posted by: HotMess

you updateddd! :O

I did😳

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

OMG Babe dude this is just a fabulous update and i loveee the siggie that you made for me it's just beyond perfect babe, and i just cant wait to use it thank you so so sooo much it means a ton sweetie Woot! I wasn't sure if you would. It took me a while to make cuz I wasn't sure what I was doing and took a few breaks here and there while making🤣 But glad it turned out ok😃

And so sorry for the short comment It's ok😃
but another AWESOME update :) Thanks =)

Originally posted by: xTimax

Amazing update the sagar-vidya siggy is cute=)

Thanks =)

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Oye Ravs, Jennyyy😃

I love love the update. Love the Taj Mahal. That's flawless. Thank youuu! Means a lot coming from you😳

Everything looks so beautiful and love Swancy's request.. Love the soft glow on the sigs! Thanks😃

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Whoa Beautiful update

Icons are so cute and TajMahal sig is stunning.

Thanks Pooji😃

Originally posted by: malluangel

after a long time i saw this
they were so cute! gosh...i want shadi back 😛

but loved the whole update! you are so amazinggg

Thanks😃 And omg sameee! I wish they'd do another show together =/

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Yo!😎 Waddup😎
Ravjot, i'm so proud of you. You've updated. That's such an accomplishment. 😃 I know right?😃 I feel proud of myself too😎 You have still have to make those award sigs so get started on that woman and honestly, it won't kill you to take 5 minutes out and vote for the awards. hmph. 😳 I started making them so calm down. And yes it would kill me. And luckily voting is over😎
*ahem* Lemme comment on the update now. Take your time😊🤣

The icons are adorable! Honestly. Thanks😃 Especially the Starbucks one. 🤣 That teddy is just way too cute. And uh, those cupcakes look good. Eat them😃 That merry-go-round one reminded me of the Merry-Go-Round ride in the amusement in my city. 🤣 'Course, that one is for kids and the creepy piano music plays when the ride starts. So, that icon brings back unpleasant memories. 😳 What did you do😳

The Taj Mahal sigs are beautiful. Thanks😃
HP. 😳 No comment because i'm not a fan of HP at all and i don't understand the sigs at all either. hmph. You watch (read?) Twilight but not HP?😳

Ahhh. There's your Korean drama sig. City Hunter. Is it any good? Not that i plan to watch it. 🤣 Yes it was (it ended) and why bother asking then?😳🤣
The requests are awesome. Garima's is amazing. Yay😃

My Surprise Sig
*ahem* First, i really love that song. 😃 Samee😲 And second, the sig is adorable. <3 But the girl seems lonely cause it seems like she's sitting in a forest. 🤔 It's the best pic I could find😆 And I made it all bright and what not and hoped you wouldn't notice🤣 And is that a platypus in her hand?🤣 It's a teddy😳 Awww. How cute. Thank you Dungar. You did take forever to make it. Kept telling me "it's in progress" for God knows how long but i guess, it was worth the wait. I'm using it as you can see. XD I used it the moment i got your PM. 😃 It was in progress😳 I was at the look-for-pic stage everytime you asked🤣

Okay. Now, you suck and i am disappointed in you because i was too sweet to you for a minute there. 😃 Yeah it kinda scared me a bit🤔

With lots of love,

-Jot.

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

Everything is simply beautiful Ravjot🤗 Thank youuu 🤗 the icons are so adorable .. ahh cant wait to use them honestly :P TM stuff is very nicee .. I hope to go there someday You should😲 I haven't been there either but I think I will soon😆 .. until then .. I will admire that place through your sigs😆 Knock yourself out😎😆 The Dia Mirza sig is breathtaking .. maybe its just the pic you used .. but coloring is amazing too :) I think it's the pic😆 It was a pretty pic =) reqs are all superb .. Thanls😃

Btw, do you even check your dabba😳 I do😲

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Love all of them! Khuntoria was so adorable. The icons 😲 they are gorgeous!! I had to stare at them for awhile.

Ravzie!!! Make me a Cesc siggy!!!!!! 😭

Thanks Fanta😃 And I'll see😆

Originally posted by: -Sky-

Fantastic update Ravjot! 😃 Thanks Manisha😃 I really like this update. All the icons are so cute! I love the teddy with the starbucks cup it looks so cute! Thank you =) I went from teddy siggies to teddy avis😎😆 The Taj Mahal sigges look really amazing. Ah I also really love the Harry Potteer sigges especially the Hogwarts one =) Another one of my favourites is the Dia Mirza one it looks really pretty. Aww thanks😳 Yes! 😃 You madea City Hunter sig! Yes I did😎Using it! But I still want more so instead of me requesting I'm going to ask for more City Hunter sigges! 😛😆 I'll try😃

Originally posted by: ..-Komal-..

stunning work love the cute icons :D

JiYa & DiaM stuff is fabulous😍

Thank youu =)

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

All the Icons, siggys & req are beautiful
I specially love that KSG req siggy, cherry & aisha's siggy..
Great update :D

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

hiii Ravjot diii, ur back !!😲😛 Yes I am😎 omg, ur update is so pretty, i just luv the Taj Mahal cgs dii, so beautiful!😍 Aww thanks😳 Glad you like them =)

can i request ?? are u open for non-regulars like me?😳 i hope u are dii, because i really really want to request from u!☺️ Yeah sure I don't mind😆

im not sure if u accept six pics dii, but if possible could u include them all? the cg can be big, i don't mind.😃😳

Originally posted by: cutegirl94

Hello Ravs *waves hand* Sidraaa😃 *gives you hi-5😎*

I is here 😆 So is I😎
WOW the icons you made are awesome! loved them all but specially the starbucks and he teddy one is really really cute! 😳 Thank youuu =)
Taj Mahal stuff is Awesome! 😃 simple and beautiful! 👏 Thanks😃 I wasn't sure what I was doing half the time🤣
The coloring is awesome in the hogwarts one! That one annoyed me cuz while making it it was too pink-y and looked girly😳🤣 I m gonna miss harry potter! I already miss it 😔 Khair coming bak to your update I never liked dia mirza much but woahhh she looks awesome in your sig! 👏 Jay-Piya and Sagar- Divya ones are also beautful! 😳 Thanks😃 The city hunter OMG thankyou for suggesting me this..i really loved it! 😛 😳 Did you finish watching it yet?😲 The signature is mindblowing of TCH! They both are looking sooo cute! 😍
All the reqs are Beautiful!
Loved the update! Keep making more! 😃 I'll try😃🤣
And plz do add me to the pm list! 😳 Will do😎

Regards Sidra! 🤗

Originally posted by: nasco

cool update.❤️
i loved the hogwarts siggy.. it sure is home ...

tajmahal ones r cute .
all the req have come out beautifully esp the mayur ones and the one made for
ScatteredCastle..😊

ur open ryt??
👍🏼
ll make a request??

Thank youuu! Glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by: curledup

BLAB 2? you have a second gallery, does balle balle dance! and the shava shava. Yes I do😎

Congratulations RAGGUUU! my italian hot sauce :D Thank youuu😃🤣

I love everything in thumhari dhukan :D especially mera birthday wala :D Thanks😃 I had a hard time figuring out what to make but then decided best to go with PH😆

x

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Ohh Goddd! What?😲

Wowww!! i sooo LOVEEE the Reqs Iram's and the ones you made for Jot, ohh the Kavyanjali sig fr Gagan is AMAZING the icons are so so so professional, KASAMH KHAAO u made them!!!! 😳 Kiski kasam khaoon?😳 *takes own kasam*
Hayee wowww, too gud, imma use soonish! Go ahead😆
LOVEE everything to bits, and most of the things are my FAVV, so lets just leave that aside! :P LOL Ok?😆

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update iconz r too cute & taj mahal one is fab
awesome work
luv
Fatima

Thanks Fatima =)

Originally posted by: -SamPari-

well i thought i might as well stop by after weeks.. and first stop is you :) Rav ur creations are just i dont know Wat u say the simplicity and calming to ur designs i love it ..
Wat more can i say

loove it

Sammy x

I'm first?😲 Yayyy😎 I feel privileged And thanks for the wonderful comment. It made me smile =D

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Wooww WONDERFUL updateee Ravjottt!! Thank you😳

Loved all the stuff..
omgoshhh the TM ones are simply WONDEFFUL!!!!! Tooo gooddd!!
nd IEKSSS SV oneee...😍 ahhwww they are SOO adorableee.. missing them SO mchh Same here😔 I'd re-watch the epis if yt didn't take the videos down😔
nd DiyaM one is also beautiful!
Other ones are FABBB too.. Keep rockinggg...😃 Thank you🤗

nd you do look what colours I use for the font..😆 Yes😃 I refer to you as the pretty font girl🤣
ohh well.. last was purple.. now it's orangee..
nxt one .. what should it be..😆 it's a mystery😲

Originally posted by: loving_bird

stunning creations...specially taj-mahal wowww marvellousss siggies & icon

Thanks😳

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

i love everrythingg <3

:)

I love you😃

Originally posted by: .PINK.

awww beautiful creationzzz na 🤗 loved all of dem to core!! keep it up :D love ya

-Linu

Aww thanks😳

Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

Aaah am late..🤣 You're early😳🤣
Anyway..amazinggg update..everything is stunning..specially the Hogwats siggi..seen the last film?  I DID! First show😎 Awesome huh..and the Draco siggi..aah I love it! Tom looks amazing <3 Yes he does😍
Awwies, the Sagar-Vidya siggi, man seems forever ago...they are so cute..loved that scene Unfortunately I never got to watch it😔..amazing job with the reqs..and the sigs for Gagan di's bday have turned out stunninglyyy..!
Awesome stuff.x🤗 Thank you😳

Originally posted by: fizza311

awesome update 

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: supreet..

amazing creations...
lovely icons...
love taj mahal siggy...
requested siggies r fab

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi.

AWESOME UPDATE! LOVED ALL =D

Thank you😳

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

I don't like your blab!! You never make me anything. hmpf

It's ok I don't like you😃🤣 And stop lying! I've made you sooo many siggies😳

Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Hey Ravjot!!!
The update is gorgeous!!! Just lovely...loved the icons and all the Hogwarts one...just so beautiful...All the birthday siggies are also very superb...Thanks for the PM!!!
Sorry for being late!!!

Glad you like em and thanks for the comment😳

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

Can I comment for real for real now? 🤣 No😊🤣

OMGOMG I love the TM one!! It looks amazing. perfect picture! 😳 Thanks😃

MALFOY!!!??? 😳😳😲 Can I chori? 😳 Go ahead😆

I can't see the DM one hmpf Look again😲

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Sagar and Vidya 😳😳😳 I love it! 😳😳 I want to see them back on TV again. Sameee😔 Why aren't they back?😔

City hunter one is nice. 👍🏼 Merci😃

I like the gagu one the first one hmpf and the sec one is amazing too.. I want one too hmpf. 😳 If gagu gets two I should get two. hmpf.😳 Not your b-day😳

Okay I don't feel like typing anymore. 🤣 Bye?🤣

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hawa Hawaii

It's ok I don't like you😃🤣  The feeling is mutual 😊 And stop lying! I've made you sooo many siggies😳 I am not lying.. 😲 like how many ages ago did you make me the last siggy? I don't even remember who it was on. 😳
Can I comment for real for real now? 🤣 No😊🤣 Well I did anyways. 🤣

OMGOMG I love the TM one!! It looks amazing. perfect picture! 😳 Thanks😃 Your not welcome. 😊

MALFOY!!!??? 😳😳😲 Can I chori? 😳 Go ahead😆 WWOO Okay 😎 Too lazy to chori right now though 🤣

I can't see the DM one hmpf Look again😲 No hmpf

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Sagar and Vidya 😳😳😳 I love it! 😳😳 I want to see them back on TV again. Sameee😔 Why aren't they back?😔
 I know cry 😳 they never bring the good ones back. 
City hunter one is nice. 👍🏼 Merci😃 I don't know them 😃🤣

I like the gagu one the first one hmpf and the sec one is amazing too.. I want one too hmpf. 😳 If gagu gets two I should get two. hmpf.😳 Not your b-day😳 😳 its coming up though. 😃 And I should get double of what gagu got hmpf

Okay I don't feel like typing anymore. 🤣 Bye?🤣 I guess? 🤣

Edited by Angelic_A - 12 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay, so i see your creations everywhere.. and i just adore 'em all to bits.
absolutely gorgeous stuff ravjot!!

OMG. dia & tom felton. you have made me one very happy girl. hehe. i absolutely loved dia's pakeezah photoshoot, and that pic is one of my faves. kudos for making it even more beautiful. (:
TOMFELTON. aaahhh!! so in love. so using it. so using it. i love the text. aah, i miss hp right now. so sad. ):

anyway. i love, love, love your shizz. looking forward to seeing more.
love+hugs.
sabi.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣.. The good old days, miss calling you Rabju! Now me back, old days back, Rabju back 

BTW.. I reserved years ago.. can I still request?? As your open :P
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ravjot edited my request again added more names sorry pg 74 =D

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Dear Creative,

IPKKND Forum is holding its first ever banner contect.

Link to post: ~*IPKKND: Banner Contest*~

As I am too lazy to PM 😆 I am posting in creative galleries. Looking forward to recieving paricipation and entries from you.

Last date: Sunday 28th August 2011

IPKKND DT.
rainydays. thumbnail
Hey guys🤗

I'm off to India and wont be back till the 11th. I was gonna make a few freebies but didn't get a chance to cuz of school😔 Since I wont be here, my blab will be closed. Except if you're Minu. Minu you can request if you don't mind getting it late😆

Do Not Use

-RamSitaKiDasi-

-Preeti-

^ Preeti I forgot to put your name. Get Gurprit or someone to add it =)

nasco

Fanta

^bet you didn't expect that😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
HAHA
YAYYY. apun no. 1-ich hai har cheez main. 😃

PS: apun ko tere se pyaar hogayela hai yaar 😳 imma miss youuu! 🤗
be backkyyy soonnn! <3
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago