edited request on page 59😳
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic work Ravvvyyy, beautiful .
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG RAVJINDERR..WHERE TO START..WAT TO SAYYY..itin sigs toh mein apni 3 update mein bhi nahi banaye honge🤣🤣🤣were u bored or something?🤣
ok so i cannot go through every sig.there are way to many😳🤣
so overall mindblowing updatee..tum ne toh mujhe blow hi kar diya🤣🤣i luv the kaju sig the mostt..blending is awesomee
style in every sig is rockingg.how do u manage to do so many?..lol
keep up the fantabolous worrkk
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG wooow soo many K-Soap sigs! :OOO 😆

All the sigs are gorgeous. Loved the Premeer ones most and and also the Sumit-Kumkum ones too. Great job 😳

rainydays. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

i need time to Edit to BRB😃 Take your time😃

and i beat Amani though aish jumped inbetween:P Aman wasn't too happy😳🤣

*Edited*
Now starting back ... Req's are Beautiful and i loved Cherry and Kaju ka req's ... Mn n KaSh<3

Anyways now getting to the Maha Update☺️ No Thanks baby ... u wanted to do something different and then we came with this🤣 Ooo man this makes me think how much of TV i watched
🤣🤣🤣🤣 infact i still find some are Missing🤣 Your fault for not telling me before and no you can't add them now I don't wanna continue the list. This was bad enough🤣 But man, what do you NOT watch😳

KDMHMD > I shall confess i loved Preet Meher more than Prem Heer😆. I already knew that😆 I found Preet cute and naughty and a more real n lively character and he made a good pairing with Meher, until i saw Sushant with Ankita:P I loveddd Meet😃 I wanna see Sushant as Preet again😔

KMH > my another fav ' I remember I was excited to watch 1st KMH too for it being Ekta Show and both the couples looked great togethere and then that turned out to resemble KTH too
🤣 And I remember you telling me how you wrote the line from the book but you told me after😳 KTH was your fav though right? Out of all of em?😆

KS > I was so in love with Jai Walia{the character} One of the real good one's on TV untill Ekta Maiyya ke CV's ruined it. I didn't watch it much so I wouldn't know🤣 I loved Ram-Prachi ki Chemistry and they were the Jai Bani of the Show. Even the 2nd generation of the Show were good but Jai and Bani always for Me<3 Omg yeah😳 I watched an epi once (before I decided to watch Rishi-Ganga scenes) and seeing Gurdeep, I was confused for the longest time🤣 I was rooting for Bani-Pushkar in the beginning but then gave up cuz it was a lost cause😆

Kasturi > KTH Part 2 ... It was sooo taken from KTH. Sadu Boss, Chui Mui Secy and then Bossy ka frnd gets married to the main lead. And the same old Story. But i still watched that Show just for Robbie-Kasturi. I wanted them to unite but Ekta never did that. And then Raunak ... Jattu too was my fav so i kind of accepted Raunak_Kasturi. But Ekta didnt like that and she made Jattu negative and i finally said "Tata Babye"
🤣 How many times did they repeat KTH story?😳🤣 And no at the end Robbie-Kasturi did end up together😃 Cookie loved the show so she can give you a whole summary if you want🤣

Kutumb > One of my 1st Favs. I still remember the song of this Show=)) I was in school while we had this Show on Sony and We all were in love with PM > The Pratham Mithal. Hiten-Gauri are the Pratham Gauri and they simply Rocked in that show. Omg you know😲 My sister wouldn't let me watch Kutumb😔 Before mom canceled the channels, I'd see the promo and what not and it looked interesting (them fighting part made me laugh and the song😆) but sister said no😔

Kayamat > Another show which i left mid-way and then watched direct the end. I loved Neev Prachi and Ekta ruined it and made me love MiChi and then again they too were ruined. And i said "Tata Babye" to this too.
🤣 Did you watch any till the end?🤣

KAA > Another show which i watched just for Shiv-Gauri and i skipped it once iqbal got replaced. my Shiv Gauri were ruined and then it was Tata Babye to this too
🤣 The list just keeps getting bigger🤣

KSBKBT > One of the Longest Running Shows. And i guess i am the only one who watched each and every Epi of this Show. I didnt quit it in any moment of time, even when Tulsi Maiyya was replaced i watched it Hopeless me always liked either Mihir Tulsi or Karan Nandini or for KT n Lakshya or Ganga n Sahil. This was the Only show with some of the Best Actors of TV. All were just Awsome with thier Roles. Though the story was always dangling
🤣 You chose to continue this out of all the other shows?😳 But then again I haven't watched any so I can't judge🤣

KZK > I watched this Show for Anurag-Prerna and both never met and then it was Rishab-Prerna always and i believed, Love jaisa kuch nahii hota
🤣but then came UD n Mukti but i wasnt happy for long ... Mukti was killed and Prem was sent to La La Land😭 And i so skipped the Season and New generation of this Show but then i liked P2 and Saksham ... but alaaas ... woh bhi nahii rahe and plus Hiten came in and i never liked Shweta Hiten togethere ... but still i watched this ...dont know for what🤣 You continued this too?😆 Omg I loveddd P2-Saksham😲 I still haven't watched his death/drowning scene cuz I don't wanna believe he's dead🤣

KGGK - The Only character i liked in this Show was Parvati and after her it was Kamal. This was my moms fav show, but yet another show with Good actors. I loved the chemistry between Shweta Kawatra{pallavi} and Saakshi{Parvati} more. That period was when when we had these 2 fighting for right n wrong. THe 2nd generation of this Show was also ruined. I liked Vikram Aditya and Maiteli but ... even they could never meet:-( I wanna try watching but Gaggu keeps telling me to skip to when she comes back as Janki but no one tells me what happened to cause all that🤣 You wanna tell me?😆 And I know😔 Adi-Mets me love =) Apparently he ended up with Aditi after?

Kumkum > Firstly to all people ... KK wasnt an Ekta Show. So Pls dont accuse her for ruining it
🤣 I should say i was happy that Jatin was killed... had he been alive i wud have never got SumKum and above all i so hated Renuka ... she was one big Curse in the Show and i remember she married Sumeet's Tayaji just to ruin Sumeet-Kumkum's life🤣 that Tayaji was Nupur ke Bauji so she bcomes Nupur ki Maa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG i have Lost it too. Anyways i loved the Season 2 of this Show. One of the best. Am glad they followed Kutumb way and didnt ruin it.😳 It wasn't😳 Why'd you add it to my list then😡 You ruined my list😳 How could you? 😔🤣🤣 Oh well😆 I never watched so I can't say anything. Don't you love how I never watched any of these?🤣

KDMH > This show was one roller coaster ride ... i liked the title track of the show and watched it for that but then loved Rahul-Kakun ki Jodi but sad ... inspite of being Ekta Show buff i forgot "Do Pyar Karne waale, kabhi nahii milenge":P
🤣 So then did you continue watching or stop watching after?🤣 And wikipedia says that they did end up together🤣

KIT > This was one Show i enjoyed a lot and i guess this was the Show when i and Aman met... we loved Ranbir-Kanya and more than that we loved Shanthu
🤣 and Tarana togethere.🤣 OMG ... one hillarious Show and One of the Best from K-Factory which didnt have much of Vamps as such but was a Cute Story🤣 I didn't watch😃🤣 Didn't it end pretty quick or something?

KTH - I better not comment but just say 😍 a show thats close to my heart for too many reasons
It was that good?😆

Kkussum - Another Good Show from Ekta which was ruined later. Abhay and Kkussum were meant to be Couple. Nausheen and Anuj made such a good pair... i always wanted them to end up togethere too:P And that Show too had lovely Pairs like Abhay-Kkussum, Kumud-Kshitij. Another good offering by Ekta Maiyya=)) Once again I never watching but I loved how they had 3 Kkusums🤣

Khwahish - I never watched this show much as iska timing was too early. So just caught a few epi's and i liked Azaan in this. His Chemisrty with Afreen was Good. I think you already know I never watched either😆

Kavyanjali - Sigh ... My Another Hottie Eijooo<3 ... i loved this too a lot ... and was so happy that off-screen too they were togethere but then :-(. Yaha bhi Ekta maa did her badmaashi. Kavya-Anjali ka divorce, Kavya's remarriage with Nandini and Anjali with Yug and then again they unite just to part ways forever and then comes Soham ... Good Lord .. too many Twists and Turns to get our minds Twisted
🤣 I can't keep up🤣 Gaggu wants me to watch the show but I don't wanna🤣

KYPH - Angad Kripa ... I loved Iqbal in this Show and watched KAA bcoz i liked him as Angad. It was the Angad effect that went to KAA. But sadly KAA never worked and KYPH was the milestone of his Career. The chemistry that Iqbal n Neha shared was awsome OMG I KNOWWW! I wish they'd recreate it but it's not gonna happen is it😔

:O:O:O:O:O Ravu
u got me so into them that i actually wrote such long essay on all the Show. Gosh i so miss them ... Your Creations are SUPERB, Mind-Blowing and Stunning Girl I know I was surprised myself😳 You've never written anything this long here before🤣 Thank you🤗

rainydays. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

HAWWW it's done. sorryyy i got over excited 😳 🤣 go sleep 😳

Yes it is😃 And I did😎 And hour later🤣

Originally posted by: HotMess

someone clearly loves ekta kapoor a lot :| You do?😲

reserved for comment for youuu <3 Yayyy😃

-------------

AWWW YEAH. First of all :| RAVS TEACH ME HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP. I DUNNO HOW😳 I don't use photoshop😆 BUT! Aish does😃 Ask her😃 The requests are so pretty. Aww thanks =) I am contemplating if I should request or not. But I have already requests 3908403 people in AS forums, and I feel so bad 🤣 If you wanna request, go ahead knock yourself out😆 Sometimes I wish I knew how to use photoshop😳 The second one for Kaju's birthday, and omg the KaSh and the Nina/Ian one SO PRETTY. I love your colouring. 😳 And the texts and textures you used. That's a different story on its own. SO PURRRTTTY. 😍 Aww thanks😳 Really means a lot =)

Omg K-story-jodis update. 🤣 There are more then I thought😳🤣 Ekta Kapoor mata tujhko kitne paise di hai? She's making you advertise all her old soaps again. 🤣 Omg you think if she sees this she might give me something?😲 (i.e. money 🤣) BUT SHIIIT! 😳 This update brings back so many memories. I don't know if I should use the Laksh/KT one or the Prem/Mukti one. 🤣 Use both?🤣 And the KMH ones are LOOOVE. I gave up on KMH2 after like the first 2 months, maybe I should catch up. But what's the point? It ended anyway. 🤔 All shows end😳 It's weird because I did the same for KMH1 after like 4 months. 🤣 Haww😲 You should watch😲 It was really really REALLY good😲 Oh and the third KS one! LOOOVE. I forgot the couple's name. 😳 Rishi-Ganga?😆 But that style. SO PRETTTY. 😳 Thank you =) That was my fav scene😍 And Kutumb tehe :$ that show was so cute. So I heard. I never got to watch it😔  And omg Neev/Prachi! I was so sad when she got married to Milind and Neev got married to whatever Sanjeeda's character's name was. 🤣 I wanna know her name now🤣 I wanted Neev/Prachi but stupid Ekta ji! 🤔 I love how you call her Ekta ji😆 AAAH KARAN/NANDINI. I LOOOVED THEM. 😍 And I love love LOVE that siggy so purrrty. Thanks😃 I also love the Adi/Maithali one. =D That one took forever and it kept pissing me off🤣 and the PM one is sooo angelic and heavenly. 😳 That happened by accident🤣 and LKT!!!!! LOOOVE. LMFAO Kuch Is Tarah. They ruined that show. :( It was so cute at first!  And I gave up on KDMH. I wonder what happened in it. 🤔 Wikipedia says Rahul and Kakoon got married🤔🤣

ANYWWAAAY everything is GORGEOUSSS. I literally love everything! <33 good job mere husband ki behen. 🤔 I wonder what actually happened to your Kavi bhaiyya. 🤣  Thanks 🤣🤣 And I dunno either😳 I think he was in another show or something? Shouldn't you know since you say he's your husband?🤣

Originally posted by: Aamna Am

lovely creations👏

Thanks =)
rainydays. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Have you even seen all those shows? 😲 No I have not😃 I am sane😃🤣 I was gonna start off by asking if you're crazy, but you already declined that :P Yes I did[:D I don't recognize most of the characters, but some of the actors are in more then one sig. Recycling, Ekta? I didn't know most of them either till now🤣

I like how you wrote the text on most of them, sort of blended into the background. You know what I mean.. Thanks😃 I kinda got addicted to doing that😆

:O I used to watch KS, then how come I haven't seen the second couple there? That's Jai Bani's daughter, right? Did they show her lovestory too? :O I already gave you a a summary😆

That's my favourite! I love how it looks so soft and angelic :) Great job! 👍🏼 Saved, will use in a while ;) Thanks =) Glad you like it😃

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

i DIEEE. Come back😲🤣

is there some way i cud use like MOST, and NOT in a slideshow!? 🤔 No clue😳 Well you could put together and make one big siggy but then that's against I-F rules (the size😆) Alternate siggies?😆
i'll BRB, for sureee! Take your time =)
GIMME MY SHIVGAURI SIGGY! 😍
Ahhh, dabbe main usko rest milinggg! 😃 😎 Sure😆 I remember how excited you got when I told you I was making it😆

Originally posted by: --blossom--

ravz di awesome update..!all the siggies are lovely:)

loved the huge update on serials😃

Thank you =) Btw I love your siggy dabba😍

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

OMG OMG!! Look who just updated - bombarded her blab! :O Me?[LOl]

&&& I die... :| Why on Earth would you update on like everyone and not KaSh//DaLena .. :P Because...K-serial update?🤣 And I'm too lazy to find pics😆 Their pics/siggies don't bite - oh, Damon does - but he won't! :PP I'm kinda pissed off at the moment but then I see your next sig and I die .. again. If someone gives me pics then I'll make[LOl]

Anyways, would it sound a little out of the world&Unusual for you, If I say ... "Wow, fabulous siggies, I love them all.. they're all so brilliant and I love them all.. The way you write your text is just awesome... I love them all and your texture is use is gorgeous & I love them all and I love them all. Though .. I couldn't recognize over a quarter of them .. but they were all good and I died after I saw Swancy's sig .. " 

Now, did that sound a little just a little unheard to you?? Don't say NO .. :PP I wont but it still means a lot whenever someone says anything and it brightens my day =) So thank you😳

Haha... Wonderful Update! I just loved it! -D  Thank you =)

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Wow...😳...thz update is simply WOWWW...
Gorgeous stuff...wat a reminiscence...
Puraani yaadein db ki sb b4 my eyes...
Loved the sigx...
Gr8 gr8 gr8 update...m nostalgic rite nw...
Fab sigx...
Awl the lovely shows from the past...i used to watch them...
Awsm creations...

Aww thank you😳 Glad you liked em and brought back memories =)

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Heyya Sweetie Hi =)

OMG I Can't thank you enough for making my siggie, it's just sooo damn gorgeous, and i just can't stop staring at it. You've just done such a beautiful job at it, Thank You Sooo very much. And pleaseee if you can make some more KaSh freebies, cause you've done just an awesoem job with my request, that i just want to see more KaSh creations from you. Aww thanks😳 Glad you liked it! Sure I don't mind but I'm too lazy to find pics🤣 If anyone volunteers to send me pics then I don't mind🤣

I loveee the Prem-Mukti creation, the colouring is just mindblowing and so dream like, soo many creations yaar, and this update just totally blew me away. Gorgeous work once again. Aww thanks😳 Glad you liked it and yeah the PM one just came out like that. I was surprised myself😆 Anyway, glad you liked them😃

And Update soom =)

Muah Swancy xx

Originally posted by: Iram..x

OMG, I love my request!! Its just gorgeous!
Thank you soo much🤗
loved all the other request aswell and the update!!
wasnt that alot of Ekta sigs😉
anyways amazing update👏👏

Aww yay😃 Glad you liked it and thank you =)

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! Gorgeous update Ravjot, all the sigs truly rocked.👏 I can't get past Aishu's request, the colorization and pic placement is sooo beautiful!😍

Mango's finding Nemo sig is adorable, you really should make more disney next time.😉 All the telly soap jodis' sigs are stunning, great work!

Thank youuu😃 Aishu's one I had such a hard time cuz I didn't know what to do and I couldn't decide which textures to use 🤣 I just randomly put stuff together and I was actually surprised at how well it turn out. Glad you liked it too😃

Thanks and I'll keep that in mind😃

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

OMg...Ravuu...full-onnn K-Series Riot!!🤣 I know right🤣
all the K-Series couple are present here, hope nt a single one is missin' Apparently some are missing still😳🤣
lol...nw cumin to ur updateee...awesomeee
fantabulouss...gawjusss ever... spcly the colorin' n the crystal clear effect is amazin'''
each n every siggy is jz perfecttt!!! lets call on Ekta K. here n she'll appoint u for some or the other designa
🤣🤣🤣 she'd de damnn hapyyy Thank youu🤗 And I'm hoping she gives me something as a reward🤣

splendid updateee pverall..btw..where;s mine ??? re'ber..uhu uhuuu😆😆😆 I knew I forgot something😳 I'll make it soon! Send me a threatening PM to remind me😃

Originally posted by: minuu

WAHHH RAVZ WAHHH!!!! MINUUU!

I haven't visited your gallery in soo long. I haven't seen YOU in so long😳

AMAZING updates, the requests have come out beautiful. Thank you🤗

Wah, Ekta Maharani show MEGA updates?? 🤣 I was bored🤣 Really bored🤣

LOVE the siggies though!!! The KS Jai-Bani one is my favourite.. USING! Thank you =) Glad you liked em😳

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi.

FABBB UPDATES RAVJOT =D

REALLY seeing ur updates reminded me of the old dramas =D
really i loved , Prem-Mukti,Adi-Mets,Saksham-P2,Kasturi,KDMH,Premeer,Meet ones =D x

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder your shop is so famous!
Your creations totally rock yaar!
Fabulous work on all the requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I especially love mine!
A great big thank you for that!
lol, you probably got the PM too.
thanks!

My shop is famous?😳 Since when?[:|🤣 But aww that's so sweet!😳 Thank you and glad you liked em and your request😃

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

all the reqs came oout FABULOUS!!

& OMGGGOSHHH!!😳
Update is wonderful.. loved all the stuff..
esp Kyunki, KisDesh, KS, Kutumb nd KA ones are BRILLIANTTT!!

Keep rockinggg..!😃

Thank youu🤗

Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

mindblowing!!! 👍🏼

this is the only word which is coming to my mind right now 😃

Aww thanks😳
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are you updating todayy? scrap me before i spam you ! ;)
rainydays. thumbnail
^ Yeah I am but it'll be late. Want me to wait for you? =)

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Okay so I need to have a really really really long comment for this 😳 You know with detail, on every siggy 😃 REMIND Mee to edit this if you see me on msn! 😃

It'll be worth your while 😉 I didn't even have to remind you😲 You rock😃

*edited*

This is the first time I've done this in a really long time 😛 feel lucky 😃 I haven't gotten this long of a comment from you in soo long😳 It's been months! I feel special😳

Awww MJHT! I miss this show 😔 It was so much fun and all 😔 I miss the leads together too *sigh* But I love the way you made it, enhancing the colors, tis pretty 😃 Aww thanks =) It took forever to get the right cap😆
FINDING NEMO! 😃 One of the best movies till date 😳 <333 I LOVE Dory😃 best fish ever😎
I really have nothing to say about the Jared & Jensen siggy because...well you know 😳 *giggles* Yes I do😃
The Karan and Nandini one is so cuutee, them all cutely and asleep 😃 ooh and the MayUr ones for Kaju are ADORABLE 😳 you picked such great scenes 😳 Thanks😳

And now on to the K serial sigs! 😃 Woot woot😃
Kis Desh, *sighs* too much to say but you know almost all of it don't you? 😳 Yesh😃 PremHeer were and are amazing 😳 And Preet and Meher are adorable, I did like PreetAsh but no one else really supported them so meh but I loved it! 😃 I was gonna make a Preet-Ash siggy but didn't know if anyone liked it. Damnit I should've just made it🤣
I should've watched Kitani Mohabbat Hai because I love Karan and Kritika, don't know about Arjun and Arohi though 😆 You should watch =) You'd love it😃
KASAMH SE! 😃 My first obsession show! 😳 Well Sindoor was the first one I think 😛 So it was Sindoor, KS then BMTD? anyways I'm going to be using the Jai Bani siggy because well it's jai bani and it's 'the night' as we used to call it 😆 I can't believe how much it used to make me blush way back when 😛 Yeah you told me😆 The Rishi-Ganga one's are gorgeous too! 😃 you must've loved making them 😳 I did😃 Unfortunately I didn't have fun finding pics for obvious reasons😳
Robbie and Kasturi! 😃 I was obsessed with this one too when it started 😛 You were?😲 up until, raunak turned evil or something *taps chin* I don't remember, but it bored me too much 😛 Don't tell Cookie that😳 This was her show😳🤣
Never saw Kutumb but Hiten & Gauri look so cute together! 😃 Same here😃 I don't feel left out no more😃🤣 NEEV AND PRACHI! 😃 sorry, I'm just gonna mesh these ones together 😛 But yeah I was such a fan of theirs, when she got married to Milind I was like no. just no. *sigh* I'm guessing you stopped watching?😆 SHIV & GAURI! 😃 and you used IQ 😳 He was always my shiv, no offense to Yash Tonk, who did a good job, it's just...IQ and Pallavi had this awesome chemistry 😳 I couldn't remember who replaced IQ so yeah🤣
Tulsi and Mihir, I guess because I never watched Kyunki from the beginning, I don't really...care for them much 😆 I dunno if anyone does😆 But then again I love Sahil and Ganga, even though I never saw their story, I just loved their pairing 😃 I dunno their story😆 Wanna tell me? =) But no one beats Lakshya-KT 😳 Their story was the best, and even though I say I love stories about unrequited love, this was one of the worst 😔 It just hurt so bad 😔 I got addicted to watching their scenes on YT while making😳 Nakul and Sanchi! I liked them I think, probably cuz I like Naman Shaw 😆 Naman😍
In Kausati tho 😛 Prem and Mukti ALL the way 😳 I only saw a couple of their scenes, but I'm such a huge fan of Manoj and Tina! 😳 They're both so awesome 😃 Yeah sucks they didn't end up together =(
KGGK with Adi and Maitali! 😃 They were amazing. They had that perfect relationship that they portray in shows all the time 😆 totally classy and awesome! 😃 I love YT-ing their scenes =) Too bad they didn't end up together😔
Sumit and Kumkum, hands down one of the best 😳 I think it's because Hussain and Juhi had such great chemistry together 😳 You already know I never watched😆
It's Kya Dil Mein Hai right? You didn't make anything from Koii Dil Mein Hai, which you should have because that was the first time I saw and loved Eijaz Khan 😳 Although I should've watched this kya dil mein hai for Aamir too na? 😛 But I'm not a huge fan of the girl 😳 There's Koii Dil Mein Hai too?😳 Oops?😆
Kuch Iss Tarah! 😛 I only watched that show up until Akashdeep's entry 😔 Then I stopped, then I got totally confused with it 😆 But the siggy's cuuute 😳 Thanks😃 And yeah I knew you watched it but didn't know you stopped😆
I wanted to watch Kkavyanjali SO bad...like SO bad 😔 Eijaz and Anita have this undeniable chemistry that just makes them worth watching 😳 *siigh* The siggy's hoxy too 😃 You can watch online😃
I never saw KYPH so I can't realllyy comment on it but I loved the style of the first siggy 😃 Thanks😳

And that concludes my comment 😃 Enjoyy 😳 Thank you for the amazing comment M Partner 🤗

Originally posted by: Smileyface

okie so i went through it three times and found no kyph =( put it uppp!!!!! Turns out I forgot to put it up🤣

but back to the update!!! ahhh im so proud of u!!! u actually got it all doneee!! wooohooo!!! hahahaa now if anyone wants to know about the k-serials and jodis they should just check out ur siggies hahaah!!! Yayyy😃 And yes I did I did it pretty fast no?😆

i really like the Kavya and anjali one and the afreen and azaan one! really cuteee!!!! actually i just love all of them...realllyyy goood jobbb!!! Thank you🤗

ooo and the requests are great tooo...love the ian and nina one!!! he is so hottt <333333 awww nemo!!! i love that movie hhahah!! Thanks😃 And sameee! Dory <3 🤣

great jobbb ravuuu!!! Thank you!
u make me prouddd =D Yay😎

love yaaa
hershi

Originally posted by: ..-Komal-..

Wow stunning work! half of these shows i  watched but never finished lol

Expect for Kasturi. Gosh just noticed they made alott of shows that start with the letter K.lol
Btw i love the Kasturi sig i shall use that soon (:

<3Komal

Thank you!! Really means a lot😳 And I don't think anyone watched all of them😆

Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

OMG ravs finally did the list YAY!!!!!!!! im sooo happy...

by the way why didnt u show me the second Ganga and rishi sig... i love that one a lot and you never showed it to me 😭

saved the Nihaal& P2, Kinjal&kanav, Ganga & rishi and one other one i dont remember... will be using them all one by one...

Thanks Titli😃 And I wanted to surprise you😔 Sorry?

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Loved them😳

K Shows Jodis🤓🤣 nice theme and OMG such huge update
fab work

Thanks😃 And I know right? At least now I can post small updates and no one will mind🤣

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Kya Baat Hai Ravz i so love the K show update...

all the sig of K show is rocking
omg i miss alll those shows..

Beautiful update
love the coloring

and awesome reqs...

thanks for pm

Thanks Pooji🤗 Glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Gourgouss Update;) everythings looks Amazing<3

Thanks =)

Originally posted by: asena

awesome work

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

OMG beautiful requests and frebies update..
loved each req sig.. awww the coloring u used is mine request woow beautiful
loved soap jodis sigs ALOTT

senorita

Thank youu! And glad you liked yours😳

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

PANCAAAKEEE !!! TANU!!!
what an update. So proud of u . 😎 Yay😎
Shimom challenged u and u did it . Your kaamchor title has to be reviewed🤣🤣 Sharap they're 2 different things🤣 She didnt have faith in me so I had to prove her wrong. Izzat ka sawal tha🤣

My pc is acting weird . will use tht this and that🤣 guesss which ones🤣
I dunno🤣

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

OMGGG ive just gotten a dose of the million different shows that exist with the letter 'K'😳🤣 

RES for comment + request

Can I PM you my request btw? It's for someone!

Edited ::

Hopefully you've got my request .. it's kinda urgent so lemme know if you can get it done on time .. sorry again about the short notice😕

OMGG what an AMAZING update! Im glad we got 2 posts worth of updates🤣 3 actually but still🤣 It had been awhile since you'd last updated this shop and that time too you only had a few sigges😳 Lets just say I was making up for it and that at least now I'm allowed to slack off🤣 And well I would have almost thought you were crazy especially seeing that all your sigs are made specifically on Kekta ma'am shows .. not a fan of hers YET I somehow end up watching her shows .. I mean like how does that happen? And she's a mastermind at making jodis I know what you mean😳 The shows always turn out bad but she always manages to hook you in😳 Sucks no?😆.. so your sigs are already so perfect😍 Aww thanks😳 but NO im not giving her any credit .. she destroyed half of these couples🤢 OMGG KDMHMD sigs are amazingg Thanks😃.. one showw where I knew somewhere somehow that she wasn't going to separate the leads  and I was right😆 Unless you count Meher and Harman and Ash and Preet🤔🤣 coloring is absolutely gorgeous on both sigs <3 Thanks😳 Texture on the 1st KMH sig is fabb(: Another show where I would die a little inside every episode .. it was like they were ON then OFF then ON then OFF .. etc bothered me like heck😡 Omg my friend made me watch it during exam time and I was hooked😳 It was so hard to stop watching🤣 Gladly they ended up together as well🤣 Same🤣 Gawjuss icons on Kasamh se stuff OMGG again coloring is just like WOW! same to same with Kasturi stuff love the style of that sig! Aww thank you 🤗 Aww Kayamath .. always loved the title song and wanted to watch the show just because of that😳 Never heard it😃🤣 Neev and Prachi look adorable .. but I see another guy soo🤔😆 Well that Milind/Prachi sig you did amazing blending! WOW texture on the KAA onee! Thanks😃 And I'll admit I forgot how the siggy looks and have no idea what you're talking about😃🤣

Ok before I repeat myself .. coloring is just AMAZING on all your sigs☺️ && nakul/sanchi ones is my fav coloring .. its dark .. love dark coloring😆 Thanks😳 They annoyed me cuz they didn't have HQ scenes and tinypic deleted everything🤣 Aww prem/mukti look like a cute couple .. never dared to watch KZK either🤣 I never watched it either🤣 But mann I think that sig youve made on them has gotta be my fav! So angelic .. yup thats the word😉 Thanks😳 OMGG coloring on other sigs is just fantastic

I haven't seen half the stuff in your sigs .. did you seriously watch all these shows .. I doubt you could have! Or else you probably didn't watch the entire series of half of these🤣 No I didn't🤣 I only watched like 3 of them🤣

Im DONE pheww .. keep updating .. not this much though😆 Trust me I wont😳🤣

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

^ sharap🤣 I was bored and Shini thought I couldn't do it🤣

I still can't believe you actually did it! 😳🤣🤣
When you showed me on MSN that day I was like this 😲😲 Is this the Ravz I know? 😳🤣