Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 41

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
WAHHH RAVZ WAHHH!!!!

I haven't visited your gallery in soo long.

AMAZING updates, the requests have come out beautiful.

Wah, Ekta Maharani show MEGA updates?? 🀣

LOVE the siggies though!!! The KS Jai-Bani one is my favourite.. USING!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATES RAVJOT =D
REALLY seeing ur updates reminded me of the old dramas =D
really i loved , Prem-Mukti,Adi-Mets,Saksham-P2,Kasturi,KDMH,Premeer,Meet ones =D x
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

RESERVED

edited

Could u make me a sigg with a matching avi
Style:

Main Text:Anurag Taani
Small Text:For Sofia - somewhere on sigg and avi
Tc
Love
Sofia
Edited by iloveyouafridi. - 12 years ago
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wwaaaooo amazngg esp kmh ones and wil use soon :) rest are adorable and lovable too⭐️

reserved for req .. need a siggy whole wd text wil u make it ?😳

-----------------

Main Text : Friendship.

Subtext : A special word which arises in my mind when I think about MASHAL

Other text : you are an invaluable friend of mine, whom I hold very close to my heart and consider most special in my life.
May I always have a precious and best friend that is You and we always be together till the time unmeasured.

(following are quotes , write them in difrent font and othr way):

"Lost n lonely coz you're the only
One that knows me and I can't be without you"

"Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali Khaali , Hai meri lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali khaali ,
Bin tere, bin tere, bin tereKoi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere"

"Bechainiyaan hai, saanse rukki hai, Tanhaiyon mein teri kami hai , Aankhon mein aansu thamte nahi hai,
Kaise hai yeh pal katt te nahi hai, Dard-e-tanhai mein, Dard-e-tanhai mein"

"Aise bhi hum jiyenge, kabhi socha hi nahi, Jo sapne toot jaaye wo judte phir nahi, Dassti hai yaadon ki parchaiyaan teri"

Ending text : Love You and Miss You Alot Mashal .

----------

thnx, Saba. 😳
Edited by ..Saba.. - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder your shop is so famous!
Your creations totally rock yaar!
Fabulous work on all the requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I especially love mine!
A great big thank you for that!
lol, you probably got the PM too.
thanks!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

all the reqs came oout FABULOUS!!

& OMGGGOSHHH!!😳
Update is wonderful.. loved all the stuff..
esp Kyunki, KisDesh, KS, Kutumb nd KA ones are BRILLIANTTT!!

Keep rockinggg..!πŸ˜ƒ
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res for comment and request yaar 

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
this is the only word which is coming to my mind right now πŸ˜ƒ
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so I need to have a really really really long comment for this 😳 You know with detail, on every siggy πŸ˜ƒ REMIND Mee to edit this if you see me on msn! πŸ˜ƒ

It'll be worth your while πŸ˜‰

*edited*

This is the first time I've done this in a really long time πŸ˜› feel lucky πŸ˜ƒ

Awww MJHT! I miss this show πŸ˜” It was so much fun and all πŸ˜” I miss the leads together too *sigh* But I love the way you made it, enhancing the colors, tis pretty πŸ˜ƒ
FINDING NEMO! πŸ˜ƒ One of the best movies till date 😳 <333
I really have nothing to say about the Jared & Jensen siggy because...well you know 😳 *giggles*
The Karan and Nandini one is so cuutee, them all cutely and asleep πŸ˜ƒ ooh and the MayUr ones for Kaju are ADORABLE 😳 you picked such great scenes 😳

And now on to the K serial sigs! πŸ˜ƒ
Kis Desh, *sighs* too much to say but you know almost all of it don't you? 😳 PremHeer were and are amazing 😳 And Preet and Meher are adorable, I did like PreetAsh but no one else really supported them so meh but I loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
I should've watched Kitani Mohabbat Hai because I love Karan and Kritika, don't know about Arjun and Arohi though πŸ˜†
KASAMH SE! πŸ˜ƒ My first obsession show! 😳 Well Sindoor was the first one I think πŸ˜› anyways I'm going to be using the Jai Bani siggy because well it's jai bani and it's 'the night' as we used to call it πŸ˜† I can't believe how much it used to make me blush way back when πŸ˜› The Rishi-Ganga one's are gorgeous too! πŸ˜ƒ you must've loved making them 😳
Robbie and Kasturi! πŸ˜ƒ I was obsessed with this one too when it started πŸ˜› up until, raunak turned evil or something *taps chin* I don't remember, but it bored me too much πŸ˜›
Never saw Kutumb but Hiten & Gauri look so cute together! πŸ˜ƒ  NEEV AND PRACHI! πŸ˜ƒ sorry, I'm just gonna mesh these ones together πŸ˜› But yeah I was such a fan of theirs, when she got married to Milind I was like no. just no. *sigh*  SHIV & GAURI! πŸ˜ƒ and you used IQ 😳 He was always my shiv, no offense to Yash Tonk, who did a good job, it's just...IQ and Pallavi had this awesome chemistry 😳
Tulsi and Mihir, I guess because I never watched Kyunki from the beginning, I don't really...care for them much πŸ˜† But then again I love Sahil and Ganga, even though I never saw their story, I just loved their pairing πŸ˜ƒ But no one beats Lakshya-KT 😳 Their story was the best, and even though I say I love stories about unrequited love, this was one of the worst πŸ˜” It just hurt so bad πŸ˜” Nakul and Sanchi! I liked them I think, probably cuz I like Naman Shaw πŸ˜†
In Kausati tho πŸ˜› Prem and Mukti ALL the way 😳 I only saw a couple of their scenes, but I'm such a huge fan of Manoj and Tina! 😳 They're both so awesome πŸ˜ƒ
KGGK with Adi and Maitali! πŸ˜ƒ They were amazing. They had that perfect relationship that they portray in shows all the time πŸ˜† totally classy and awesome! πŸ˜ƒ
Sumit and Kumkum, hands down one of the best 😳 I think it's because Hussain and Juhi had such great chemistry together 😳
It's Kya Dil Mein Hai right? You didn't make anything from Koii Dil Mein Hai, which you should have because that was the first time I saw and loved Eijaz Khan 😳 Although I should've watched this kya dil mein hai for Aamir too na? πŸ˜› But I'm not a huge fan of the girl 😳
Kuch Iss Tarah! πŸ˜› I only watched that show up until Akashdeep's entry πŸ˜” Then I stopped, then I got totally confused with it πŸ˜† But the siggy's cuuute 😳
I wanted to watch Kkavyanjali SO bad...like SO bad πŸ˜” Eijaz and Anita have this undeniable chemistry that just makes them worth watching 😳 *siigh* The siggy's hoxy too πŸ˜ƒ
I never saw KYPH so I can't realllyy comment on it but I loved the style of the first siggy πŸ˜ƒ

And that concludes my comment πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyy 😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved for request, if u are still open :)

Edited:

Text: "I'll Watch Over You, Keep You Safe, Love You Forever"

Pictures:

Thanks sweets 😳

Edited by -Cherry- - 12 years ago