Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
someone clearly loves ekta kapoor a lot :|

reserved for comment for youuu <3

-------------

AWWW YEAH. First of all :| RAVS TEACH ME HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP. The requests are so pretty. I am contemplating if I should request or not. But I have already requests 3908403 people in AS forums, and I feel so bad 🤣 Sometimes I wish I knew how to use photoshop😳 The second one for Kaju's birthday, and omg the KaSh and the Nina/Ian one SO PRETTY. I love your colouring. 😳 And the texts and textures you used. That's a different story on its own. SO PURRRTTTY. 😍

Omg K-story-jodis update. 🤣 Ekta Kapoor mata tujhko kitne paise di hai? She's making you advertise all her old soaps again. 🤣BUT SHIIIT! 😳 This update brings back so many memories. I don't know if I should use the Laksh/KT one or the Prem/Mukti one. 🤣 And the KMH ones are LOOOVE. I gave up on KMH2 after like the first 2 months, maybe I should catch up. But what's the point? It ended anyway. 🤔 It's weird because I did the same for KMH1 after like 4 months. 🤣Oh and the third KS one! LOOOVE. I forgot the couple's name. 😳 But that style. SO PRETTTY. 😳 And Kutumb tehe :$ that show was so cute.  And omg Neev/Prachi! I was so sad when she got married to Milind and Neev got married to whatever Sanjeeda's character's name was. 🤣 I wanted Neev/Prachi but stupid Ekta ji! 🤔  AAAH KARAN/NANDINI. I LOOOVED THEM. 😍 And I love love LOVE that siggy so purrrty. I also love the Adi/Maithali one. =D and the PM one is sooo angelic and heavenly. 😳 and LKT!!!!! LOOOVE. LMFAO Kuch Is Tarah. They ruined that show. :( It was so cute at first!  And I gave up on KDMH. I wonder what happened in it. 🤔

ANYWWAAAY everything is GORGEOUSSS. I literally love everything! <33 good job mere husband ki behen. 🤔 I wonder what actually happened to your Kavi bhaiyya. 🤣
Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ sharap🤣 I was bored and Shini thought I couldn't do it🤣
WildestDreams thumbnail
yippie...Ravz ji upd...coming laler :D
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think I'm blind. I don't see KYPH anywhere🤣
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Have you even seen all those shows? 😲 I was gonna start off by asking if you're crazy, but you already declined that :P I don't recognize most of the characters, but some of the actors are in more then one sig. Recycling, Ekta?

I like how you wrote the text on most of them, sort of blended into the background. You know what I mean..

:O I used to watch KS, then how come I haven't seen the second couple there? That's Jai Bani's daughter, right? Did they show her lovestory too? :O

That's my favourite! I love how it looks so soft and angelic :) Great job! 👍🏼 Saved, will use in a while ;)
~Deep~ thumbnail
I didn't see the third part! I've learnt so much from your update 😆 Like, all the names you can start with K. Never ever heard of the names Kinjal and Kanav!

I even found an old person I recognized just by stalking your shop 😆
HOTMESS! Now that I have your attention; how are you Aditi? 😆
Edited by ~Deep~ - 12 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
@ Aditi: I think it's cuz there are too many siggies and what not so it's not loading🤣

@ Deepu: Of course I haven't😳 I only watched like 3 of em🤣 If you ask me about their story, I wouldn't know🤣 Buttt for KS, yeah it's their daughter Ganga😃 Meera raised Jai and Bani's kids and kind of made them bad but they'd pretend to be nice in front of Jai so he didn't really know. But then Bani (plastic surgery and all) comes and gets rid of their bad habits etc etc somewhere there Ganga meets Rishi. I don't really know how cuz I just watched their scenes on YT🤣 Except YT deleted them now =/ So anywho, Ganga was supposed to marry this guy but wedding got canceled so Rishi married her instead. She wasn't too happy about that and would get mad at him and what not but he loved her😳 And then she fell in love with him too😃 The 2nd siggy is when Rishi was gonna take Ganga to the guy she likes but then she says loves Rishi😎
~Deep~ thumbnail
^ Just change the names and it could be the storyline for a brand new show! 🤣 Thanks for letting me know what I missed out on :P From those you made sigs on, I've seen parts of KS (beginning only) and Prem & Mukti parts from KZK. Ohh, and parts of KDMHMD thanks to Meera..
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dude the other guy's name was PRATYUSH. i loveddd the way she said it, just saying 🤣 i can find you ALL the scenes guaranteed 😆
rainydays. thumbnail
^ Omg CAN YOU?😳 I want😳