p.s- i miss ya toness ! 
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii Ravz . Urgent request 

http://thinkathink.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/karan-tacker.jpg

http://www.tvbasti.com/galery_tvshows/medium/170910081410ani_ep105.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/wa554o.gif

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188120_169269193084309_3859172_n.jpg

Text - Welcome To Karan Tacker Paradise 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RAVVVS!

that's all the message you're going to get for now!😎
Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
K so I think I finished all the requests🤔 Anyway, you know the drill. Don't use these😆

daffodils.dudu

aisha_1992

Iram..x

gk_09

-Cherry-

Angelic_A

AishuJSKfan

..-Kaju-..

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MINEEE 😃 okk i gave you a whole one extra WEEK. please tell me that list is done 😳
rainydays. thumbnail
I just wanna start off by saying

I'm not crazy

I was just really bored. See it all started late at night when I was talking to Preeti and then we came up with a list of K-serial jodis. Then I started talking to Shini and the list expanded. Melmel and Tanu also helped but it was mostly Preeti and Shini and this is what it resulted in. Of course when I only had like 3 siggies left, Shini decided to try to make the list longer and I just refused😳

Oh and as always, thank you Meera for helping me with text🤗 Oh and Shini for the AA one and Preeti for the KA one😃 Reeno for the Shiv-Gauri pics, Shini for Prem-Mukti and Angad-Kripa ones😃

KDMHMD

KMH1

KMH2

Kasamh Se

Kasturi

Kutumb

Kayamat

KAA

rainydays. thumbnail
continued😆

KSBKBT

KZK

KGGK

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i need time to Edit to BRB😃

and i beat Amani though aish jumped inbetween:P

*Edited*
Now starting back ... Req's are Beautiful and i loved Cherry and Kaju ka req's ... Mn n KaSh<3

Anyways now getting to the Maha Update☺️ No Thanks baby ... u wanted to do something different and then we came with this🤣 Ooo man this makes me think how much of TV i watched
🤣🤣🤣🤣 infact i still find some are Missing🤣

KDMHMD > I shall confess i loved Preet Meher more than Prem Heer😆. I found Preet cute and naughty and a more real n lively character and he made a good pairing with Meher, until i saw Sushant with Ankita:P

KMH > my another fav ' I remember I was excited to watch 1st KMH too for it being Ekta Show and both the couples looked great togethere and then that turned out to resemble KTH too
🤣

KS > I was so in love with Jai Walia{the character} One of the real good one's on TV untill Ekta Maiyya ke CV's ruined it. I loved Ram-Prachi ki Chemistry and they were the Jai Bani of the Show. Even the 2nd generation of the Show were good but Jai and Bani always for Me<3

Kasturi > KTH Part 2 ... It was sooo taken from KTH. Sadu Boss, Chui Mui Secy and then Bossy ka frnd gets married to the main lead. And the same old Story. But i still watched that Show just for Robbie-Kasturi. I wanted them to unite but Ekta never did that. And then Raunak ... Jattu too was my fav so i kind of accepted Raunak_Kasturi. But Ekta didnt like that and she made Jattu negative and i finally said "Tata Babye"
🤣

Kutumb > One of my 1st Favs. I still remember the song of this Show=)) I was in school while we had this Show on Sony and We all were in love with PM > The Pratham Mithal. Hiten-Gauri are the Pratham Gauri and they simply Rocked in that show.

Kayamat > Another show which i left mid-way and then watched direct the end. I loved Neev Prachi and Ekta ruined it and made me love MiChi and then again they too were ruined. And i said "Tata Babye" to this too.
🤣

KAA > Another show which i watched just for Shiv-Gauri and i skipped it once iqbal got replaced. my Shiv Gauri were ruined and then it was Tata Babye to this too
🤣

KSBKBT > One of the Longest Running Shows. And i guess i am the only one who watched each and every Epi of this Show. I didnt quit it in any moment of time, even when Tulsi Maiyya was replaced i watched it Hopeless me always liked either Mihir Tulsi or Karan Nandini or for KT n Lakshya or Ganga n Sahil. This was the Only show with some of the Best Actors of TV. All were just Awsome with thier Roles. Though the story was always dangling
🤣

KZK > I watched this Show for Anurag-Prerna and both never met and then it was Rishab-Prerna always and i believed, Love jaisa kuch nahii hota
🤣but then came UD n Mukti but i wasnt happy for long ... Mukti was killed and Prem was sent to La La Land😭 And i so skipped the Season and New generation of this Show but then i liked P2 and Saksham ... but alaaas ... woh bhi nahii rahe and plus Hiten came in and i never liked Shweta Hiten togethere ... but still i watched this ...dont know for what🤣

KGGK - The Only character i liked in this Show was Parvati and after her it was Kamal. This was my moms fav show, but yet another show with Good actors. I loved the chemistry between Shweta Kawatra{pallavi} and Saakshi{Parvati} more. That period was when when we had these 2 fighting for right n wrong. THe 2nd generation of this Show was also ruined. I liked Vikram Aditya and Maiteli but ... even they could never meet:-(

Kumkum > Firstly to all people ... KK wasnt an Ekta Show. So Pls dont accuse her for ruining it
🤣 I should say i was happy that Jatin was killed... had he been alive i wud have never got SumKum and above all i so hated Renuka ... she was one big Curse in the Show and i remember she married Sumeet's Tayaji just to ruin Sumeet-Kumkum's life🤣 that Tayaji was Nupur ke Bauji so she bcomes Nupur ki Maa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG i have Lost it too. Anyways i loved the Season 2 of this Show. One of the best. Am glad they followed Kutumb way and didnt ruin it.😳

KDMH > This show was one roller coaster ride ... i liked the title track of the show and watched it for that but then loved Rahul-Kakun ki Jodi but sad ... inspite of being Ekta Show buff i forgot "Do Pyar Karne waale, kabhi nahii milenge":P
🤣

KIT > This was one Show i enjoyed a lot and i guess this was the Show when i and Aman met... we loved Ranbir-Kanya and more than that we loved Shanthu
🤣 and Tarana togethere.🤣 OMG ... one hillarious Show and One of the Best from K-Factory which didnt have much of Vamps as such but was a Cute Story🤣

KTH - I better not comment but just say 😍 a show thats close to my heart for too many reasons

Kkussum - Another Good Show from Ekta which was ruined later. Abhay and Kkussum were meant to be Couple. Nausheen and Anuj made such a good pair... i always wanted them to end up togethere too:P And that Show too had lovely Pairs like Abhay-Kkussum, Kumud-Kshitij. Another good offering by Ekta Maiyya=))

Khwahish - I never watched this show much as iska timing was too early. So just caught a few epi's and i liked Azaan in this. His Chemisrty with Afreen was Good.

Kavyanjali - Sigh ... My Another Hottie Eijooo<3 ... i loved this too a lot ... and was so happy that off-screen too they were togethere but then :-(. Yaha bhi Ekta maa did her badmaashi. Kavya-Anjali ka divorce, Kavya's remarriage with Nandini and Anjali with Yug and then again they unite just to part ways forever and then comes Soham ... Good Lord .. too many Twists and Turns to get our minds Twisted
🤣

KYPH - Angad Kripa ... I loved Iqbal in this Show and watched KAA bcoz i liked him as Angad. It was the Angad effect that went to KAA. But sadly KAA never worked and KYPH was the milestone of his Career. The chemistry that Iqbal n Neha shared was awsome

:O:O:O:O:O Ravu
u got me so into them that i actually wrote such long essay on all the Show. Gosh i so miss them ... Your Creations are SUPERB, Mind-Blowing and Stunning Girl
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HAWWW it's done. sorryyy i got over excited 😳 🤣 go sleep 😳
rainydays. thumbnail
and the last bit

Kumkum

KDMH

KIT