Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
BLABBB ki owner-waali UPDATE this place 😳 😊
@ Deepu: Feel free to🤣 I don't mind😆 And it's probably cuz a lot of members change IDs. How about in my dabba I put "If you know Deepu (~Deep~) go PM her? 🤣

Aishhh! I will. Me working on list🤣
we had decided the WEEKEND and technically it's still Sunday there so few more hours🤣

50 pagesss😲

Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
Hey Ravjot!!! Ur gallery is awesome!!! Loved the way u have done colorization on ur siggies and the textures also, Beautiful Work!!!! Please add me to ur PM List
Thanks
Haha! You don't have to do that 😆 I could always ask if you know them ;) Do you know if Meera changed her ID? And do you know Saniya? Who else could you know thatI know? :P

I think I'll stick to stalking you, rather then finding out about everyone, leaving, only to come back to changed IDs again :| Reminds me, I should comment on your update too.. 🤔
Originally posted by -Preeti-

1stly Amani ...am with u on that. This female has just got us Mad this morning with saying it some 287876476739 times "almost done" Oops?😆
So Ravu i feel you should have Thanked and Apologised to Me, Aman and MP for keeping us wa8ing for this Update Well you guys should've known better then to believe me🤣 You know how distracted I get😆

Now coming back here ... I LOVE the Hum Tum Update. I love this Movie and that Rati Sig is Stunning and the Avtaars are good too You mean Rani😆 Thank you and sameee! I was watching it with my cousin cuz that idiot never watched it and I was like 😳😳😳 ... though i didnt like the font u used and i already told u that😆 Yeah but I was too lazy to change🤣🤣 But they are good and i give u 4 stars out of 5. I take 1 as u kept us waiting for the update😆 Woot woot😎

Originally posted by Angelic_A

First of all I am not a bully. 😳  Whatever you say😊
i didnt even expect those avi's to be done this fast. I was thinking maybe next year or something at the rate u were making them. 🤣 and then all of a sudden u went on a roll. 😎 Well considering how you asked me about them everyday, it's no surprise I finished🤣

And I did make u do kaam and I am proud of it. 😎 Shame on you😳

Second- I love love love love the Hum tum siggy's they turned out AWESOME. Thank youuu =)

and what can I say about the avi's? 🤣 I have seen them from the starting when u first made mine like a month+ ago? 🤣  I love them all. Now post them in CC section. 😎 Nooo it was less then a month ago🤣 Well it's been a month now but that's cuz I'm replying late🤣

@ Preeti- I hate you. ARGHHH I commented right when ravu said updated and u still beat me? 😡 She was stalking this thread😆

Originally posted by indiandoll89

Awww everything's so bootiful 😃 Just like you 😛 I love the Crazy Creatives avi's 😃

And the HT sigs are gorgeous!

Thanks Meera🤗

Originally posted by -Sameena-

everything is SO good RAVS <3 :)))
esp this: 
^ i love rani & saif :$ :D

and this was beyond cuteness :O 

Thank youu =) Glad you liked them😃 I love Rani and Saif too. They should do another movie together😍

Originally posted by Sano88

goregous work ravs.. Awesomely made. i loved the dolls one specially :D

Thanks Sano😃

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Ravz I simply love ... lurve those sigs! They're just as pretty as it can get. Simply stunning. I like the way you've kept it so simple and enlightened the beauty of that moment. I wonder, if it had looked as pretty as it is, if you had used any text on it. Anyway, I love them. Aww thanks😳 Glad you like em =) I thought it looked good enough so I left it. That and I couldn't think of text🤣

Thank you for the PM :-)

ps: I miss the Teddy Bear Sigs. 😭 Aww. I'll make some soon😃

Originally posted by lipshaa

WoW!!!

So lovely update... Esp. 1st HT <3...

N that avis😍 Just *Faint*

If u r Still Open Can u make 1 avi for me???😳

Love,

Lipsha...

Thank you =) Glad you liked it😃 I am open but I hate making animated things🤣 Guess I should've posted saying something about it😆 But sure why not. What colours do you like?

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Beautiful awesome, brilliant, gorgeous update👏.

Thanks =)

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Ravz 🤗 Nishiii🤗
Gorgeous creations. I love the Hum tum stuffs so much! It is stunning! I love the DO NOT USE ones. It is simply fab! Thank youuu! Glad you liked em😳
Keep Rocking 😎 Will do😎

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

AMAZING UPDATE RAR🤗 Thanks Tanu😃
Oh i wanna use all of that cc avis🤣 they are like AH MaY SiNg <3 Sharap you already have 1 for yourself🤣

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

awww gorgous update!<3

Thank you =)

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

wooww wonderful HT sggs.. Ravjot!!
loved them all.. nd CC avis are smashingg..!!
Keep updating ;)

Thank you😳 Glad you liked em

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Wow the sigz r really nice...y do u think they r nt good...theyr cute and romantic...love em...Icons r really really really cuteee...u make lovely icons...gr8 work...

I dunno I just don't like the Rani one for some reason😆 But glad you like em and thanks😃

Originally posted by supreet..

amazing update
hum tum avi's n siggies r just fab...
love them
n all the requested icons r adorable...

Thank you =)

Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

OMGG...Ravz Ji updated🤗🤗🤗 Yes I did😎 Hugs for you because of the beautiful upd...totally outstanding.Thanks Parm🤗

LOVED the avis. CC member will love them ;)

Originally posted by -SamPari-

wow i thinks its the first time Ive stopped by and omg i love ur update ur dolliiee aviii are sooo awesome i want one :)
great job hunii lovely update :)

New person😲 Welcome and thank you =) Glad you like em😃

Originally posted by aisha_1992

lovly updte

senorita

Thanks😃

Originally posted by -Pooji-

Ravz Beautiful update
CC avis are amazing. 
love the updt
thanks for pm
🤗

Thanks Pooji =)

Originally posted by koolchick

I've been a silent viewer of your shop but I LOVE Hum Tum...that update was FAB!!

Aww thanks😳

Originally posted by -iPayal-

awww! i love the style of Ranis sig and the coloring on the last 2 sigs is fantastic :P

Thank you =)

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG!! The Hum Tum siggies are beyond amazing! Wow!!
Superlicious!!! Just gorgeous!
The colorings rock!! Thanks😃 I actually kinda liked those😆

And the avis are so stunning! How'd you make them like that? wonderful wonderful work! Thanks😃 I used PSP and animation shop

Originally posted by lola610

Aww I heart the update Ravz, The Hum Tum sig - esp in the first coloring - is so cute ❤️ Love that movie and especially that scene!

Thanks Lola😃 Glad you liked em and omg sameee! I loved the part a bit before it though when he said that it's wrong that she felt hurt and it would be fair if he felt that pain and cried instead of her. Of course it sounds better when he says it😆

Originally posted by -Daania-

Ravs 🤗 Hiii😃

Ok, so I finally caught up and went through all your updates in the previous as well as this gallery!
And here's my reply, a combined one for allcoz I think you''d kinda hate me if I wrote you individual ones for  each update and I might just get a warning for spamming 🤣 I don't think you'd get a warning for it but if you did, I wouldn't know what you're talking about and would have to go back to check🤣

So here goes, all your siggies are beyond gorgeous!! Especially loved the SRK-Kajol and MN/ArTi ones! I don't remember which ones you're talking about🤣 But thanks😃 Absolutely gorgeous work! And omg the amazing amount of requests you did, they were all absolutely wonderful! Gosh, you work so hard! 😆 Aww thanks😃 I guess you could say that, unless you take into consideration that I post after so long😆

Seriously, Ravs! Absolutely beautiful work! Loved it <333 Thank you🤗
Always keep rocking!

Loads a love
Daania

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Lovely update😳 I lovedd the film Hum Tum soo muchh .. even the song<3 Sigs really turned out stunning((: Hayye and the Rati onee is beautiful as well

loveeitt!! Keep making wonderful creations

Thank you =) And yes Hum Tum is awesome! I'm actually gonna go re-watch it in a bit😎

Originally posted by Iram..x

Hiii🤗
My first time visiting your shop, And your work is amazing
Im in love with the Hum Tum Sigs😍

Hi and welcome😃 Glad you like em😳 Really means a lot =)

Originally posted by --blossom--

Awesome siggies di:)

Thanks😃

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Fabulous update ❤️

Thank you =)

Originally posted by .Jiya.

Wowie what a long update ravjot! 😳 I know right😳 taking forever to load 🤣 It's cuz of the avis🤣
I love the Rani sig 😳 I shall use very soon. 😃 Thanks😃 And I know you love Rani😆 Ohhh i love hum tum!❤️ One of my fav movies😍
 the sigs have come out awesome! love the colouring and stuff!Thanks😃
+ Ohmygosh the avis are like WOW! how long did they take?? 😆 A bit less then a month I think🤣 Well, Aman told me to make em and half a month-ish later I posted but during that time I wasn't really working on them🤣

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Ravs di ! gosh i loveee the update the Hum tum ones are beautiful ! and and those avi name icons are really beautifully made  ! love the coloring and blending really well done ! i wuvvv you !🤗

Poojaaa🤗 Aww thank you! Glad you liked them. And Ily too😃

Originally posted by Aamna Am

Lovely Dear these r just wow👏👏

Thanks😃

Originally posted by monayamagic

amazing pics!!!!!thanx a ton!!!mst of these jodis r my favs!!!👍🏼

Thank you =)

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shiv gauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri shivgauri

NOOO! 😵 this aint called spamming! This is called buggingg!!
im gud at it! 😎
hehe, yeah so ud better update ASAP!!!!

I call this dedication😳

Originally posted by .Divya.

Lovely creations Ravs 😊

Thanks =)

Originally posted by -.Preet.-

Hey Ravjot!!! Ur gallery is awesome!!! Loved the way u have done colorization on ur siggies and the textures also, Beautiful Work!!!! Please add me to ur PM List
Thanks

Aww thank you😳 Really means a lot. And will do

Originally posted by ~Deep~

Haha! You don't have to do that 😆 I could always ask if you know them ;) Yeah you could😆 Do you know if Meera changed her ID? Meera as in indiandoll89 wali Meera? No she did not And do you know Saniya? Sanya? Sabrina's cousin? I think she's inactive or something🤔 Who else could you know thatI know? :P I dunno go stalk my buddy list🤣

I think I'll stick to stalking you, rather then finding out about everyone, leaving, only to come back to changed IDs again :| Reminds me, I should comment on your update too.. 🤔 You could do that😆 And you could comment if you want😆 Whatever floats your boat

ravz when r you gonna updateee :O 🤣
Soon🤣 Like in an hour or two if I don't get distracted🤣
are u updating yaar  and i don't think that i even un res my res yaar.. i am really sorry but HUM TUM stuff was awesome and the avi thing  u made was really cute sweet yar ..  all in one great update yaar👍🏼

sorry for the shortest comment yaar