Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ravz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Did I miss a pm or did u forget to pm? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Congrats on your new shop Ravz! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฃ

Madhubala siggies are just too good. I love the coloring man and the effects are awesome!

OMGG OMGGG I am in love with D3 stuffs ๐Ÿคช OMGG OMGG I am so in love with it. I am going to use them. Damn so gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜ 

DO NOT USE ones are super gorgeous. I love the second one so much! I am so in love with it!

Keep rocking ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Ahh!!! Lovely update. Awesome. โค๏ธ
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! Lol. I was looking for this shop for a long time. Ever since I saw those mytho siggies by you posted by Lola di and Janaki di, I was like, man, mujhe bhi yaha se request karni chahiye. So I was searching for things like Ravjot's gallery, Ravjot's shop, etc and couldn't find it. Ab pata chala ki is shop na naam blab hai. Lol, sorry for not visiting before.

And I just flipped through all of your updates before posting this. Let me say that you are one terrific siggy maker!! Amazing job!! And your teddy siggies are just really adorable!!

And I see that your shop says "open." So do you take requests from new visitors or do I need to be a regular first? Well, if you do, then here are the pics and text. If you don't, then, oh well. I understand.

Pics:

Text:

Nandlala, Gopala, Tum Toh Re Hamra Rakhwala

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ravu

this is Gorgeous
Srsly ... this is One of Your Best one
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED

Yes I am reserving this spot before ravjot updates. 

why?
Because she is taking forever to update and I want to go to sleep. And she keeps saying "almost done very hour or so" and at this point I give up! ๐Ÿ˜Š

and another reason is that I had to beat preeti in posting first so HA! I reserved before ravjot even udpated, ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Angelic_A - 12 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the comments everyone๐Ÿค— I'd reply back but Aman and Preeti are threatening me to post so blame them๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

The update is short. Like really short. But that's cuz Aman made me do extra kaam๐Ÿ˜ณ Anywho, I loveee Hum Tum so:

Rani

I don't really like this one๐Ÿค”] And I was too lazy to do anything about it

Hum Tum

I made 2 siggies, the colouring is a bit different =)

Do Not Use

All I gotta say is, Aman is a bully๐Ÿ˜ณ And these avis were inspired by TK. I miss you TK </3

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
1stly Amani ...am with u on that. This female has just got us Mad this morning with saying it some 287876476739 times "almost done"
So Ravu i feel you should have Thanked and Apologised to Me, Aman and MP for keeping us wa8ing for this Update

Now coming back here ... I LOVE the Hum Tum Update. I love this Movie and that Rati Sig is Stunning and the Avtaars are good too ... though i didnt like the font u used and i already told u that๐Ÿ˜† But they are good and i give u 4 stars out of 5. I take 1 as u kept us waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I am not a bully. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  
i didnt even expect those avi's to be done this fast. I was thinking maybe next year or something at the rate u were making them. ๐Ÿคฃ and then all of a sudden u went on a roll. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And I did make u do kaam and I am proud of it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Second- I love love love love the Hum tum siggy's they turned out AWESOME.

and what can I say about the avi's? ๐Ÿคฃ I have seen them from the starting when u first made mine like a month+ ago? ๐Ÿคฃ  I love them all. Now post them in CC section. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@ Preeti- I hate you. ARGHHH I commented right when ravu said updated and u still beat me? ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Angelic_A - 12 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww everything's so bootiful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just like you ๐Ÿ˜› I love the Crazy Creatives avi's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And the HT sigs are gorgeous!
everything is SO good RAVS <3 :)))
esp this:
^ i love rani & saif :$ :D

and this was beyond cuteness :O