Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I would miss out on so much good stuff without your PM's!! hmm .. I hide food under my bed so if its late at night, I have backup 🤣 Naah just kidding .. STUNNING update!! Ahh your sigs look AMAZINGG!!

This one has to be my fav .. I lovee this song(:
I lied 😆 This one is just 🤪 Youu made this scene soo magical <3

Madhuri dixit sig is fab and omg the SRK and Kajol sig/avi look good too
AA one looks nice and do hope youu make one on the recent episodes like Arohi's bday and all

🤣 The Chiku/Dhoondu onee is soo cutee

-Sara 

Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome creations Ravs .......................
Loved the1st siggy, Arjuhi, Fanna & SRK-Kajol siggies the most. 
The 1st siggy is just brilliant dear. Outstanding ................. 👍🏼 👍🏼 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼
Thanks a lot for the pm 🤗 and looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.
Edited by Anu*Gayani*Anu - 13 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to request! lemme search for pictures now. haha.

two siggies:

'without you, I lose myself. don't let me go.'
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19600000/New-stills-of-Caroline-and-Matt-from-2x16-The-House-Guest-HQ-matt-and-caroline-19657652-667-1257.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/New-stills-of-Caroline-and-Matt-in-2x16-The-House-Guest-HQ-matt-and-caroline-20483591-1024-683.jpg

'you're my redemption, my saving grace. you're my humanity.'
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/2x11-By-The-Light-Of-The-Moon-stefan-and-elena-20460823-2048-1365.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/2x11-By-The-Light-Of-The-Moon-stefan-and-elena-20460819-2048-1365.jpg

<3
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ravssss edited my spot on 28 ⭐️
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Update Ravz the Fanaa siggy has to be my fav!☺️ and the SRK with Kajol siggy and icon ahhhh totally cute!<3
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edit my comment and request too yaar 
 thanks yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Firstly, me going to call you a kabootar!!! you and preeti!!! 🤣 And then you wonder why I made that siggy😳
Secondly those langoors are not my two fav men.... lord jesus I think i should alter that sig a bit and then use it 😆 Yes they are. I know how much you secretly love them😎
Thirdly, I loveee your beautiful creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and you know i loved the rain the one the most!!! I already gave you my live commentary so just for formality sake ROFL I will say tI loved the Fanaah one as well!! Its gorgeous!!! 😳 Thank youuuuu🤗
Sighhh Last but not the least, I LOVEEE The ARJUHI one!!!! They look soo ADORABLE!!!!! Loved it!! Yay😃 Thanks goes to Pooja for the caps😎
There I unreserved now you cant always taunt me .. and i even had unreserved last time too .. id ont know what you people talking about :L No you didn't😳

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

REJEEERVEEEEDDDD.
Edit : LOL at you being hungry n crap :P This happened 3-4 days ago..I was hungry and I went up to the kitchen and my mom thought there was a thief in the kitchen? 😳🤣 No way😳🤣 Kaise din aa gaye hai? Khud ke ghar mein chor ke tarah rehna padta hai! 🤣 Anyway you don't need to know my kitchen-matters too. 🤣 Omg this reminds me of the time I had to sneak in through the window cuz I didn't have the keys and no one was home🤣 After that mom got new windows installed🤣

I love Maroon5 too. <3 Their songs are just so beautiful! I knowwwwwwwww! They rock😎 Love that sig, its gorgeouss! The texture is beautiful [If you used any?]😆 I used 2😆 AA are so kaaayooooottttt. Love that sig..her expressions are so adorableeee! aww yeee! Um did you come up with the text btw? 🤣 LOL, nvm then :P Thanks😃 And yes I did😎

The Maneet sig is rlly pretty! I love the whole black effect on the side and the text stylee, the whole sig reminds me of the Raja-Maharaja days, dunno why. 🤣 You odd child🤣 OMG can't stop staring at it, very very very pretty. 😍 Your colouring is so good Thanks😃
Oh wow, the Madz sig is sososos pretty ;O She looks stunning! The whole dreamy effect makes the sig look amazingg! That was all an accident😆 I don't even know what I did🤣 The Fanna sig is VERYYYY pretty ; that picture is like..o h g o o d l o r d. 😍 LOVE the colouring ;) Thank you =)

The SRK-Kajol sig is the pretiiieeeesssstttt. *tries to smile like Kajol* 🤣 The whole sig is just perfect ; awww yeee I'm in love with it. <33 Aww thank youuuu =) I love them☺️
Jiya's request is very preeetyyy! Rani looks fab and so does the sig :D

WHAT? OPEN? DO I HEAR THAT? OH whatever yes I do. OMFGG I'M SO REQUESTIIINGGG. If only I can find some good pics. 🤣 So yeah res for req? :P Hurry up and unres🤣

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Ahhhhh, OMG gorgeous update <33

Love the Arjuhi & Maaneet sigs. They're both soo beautiful.

The SRK-Kajol and Fanaa sigs are GORGEOUS.

Requests turned out amazing! esp the Rani one. She looks really pretty!

You're open. Awesome! Reserved =)

Text : because their passion never dies and love never fades

Goodluck with the rest of the requests <3 :)

Thank you =) Glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

OMG!!!!!!! fabulous update Ravzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them all :D esp the SRK kajol one..😍 gorgeous!

Res for request ;)

Thanks Ragini😃

Originally posted by: -Guest-

All are supperb but Rain wali is amazinggggg!!
i loved it!!

Aww thanks😳

Originally posted by: --blossom--

Amazing siggies di..!srk😍

Thank youuu😃 And I knew you'd comment on SRK😆

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

re..I doubt i'm gonna edit this but oh well😳 Yeah you didn't😳🤣 it says 10 mins battery life and I don't think I trust that but 😳🤣  How long did it actually last for?😲🤣 if I don't edit then...the update is beautifuulll😳 I LOVEEEEE the Madhuri one the mostt :) she looks gorgeous<3 umm rest of it on scraps😳🤣 Aww thanks😳

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

What are you Honey!? I do believe I'm human😳

a MAGICIAN!? 😳 Sure😳
i'll speak on... blabber about ur blab more... but laterr! :P 🤣 Ok 🤣

i'll BRB ina day or twoo! 😆 :P You never came back😳🤣

Originally posted by: siddhi209

Superb update Ravs! Love the AA sig, looks beautiful. Madhuri one has come out really nice too. SRK-Kajol one is gorgeouss 😍 

Thank you =) Glad you like em😃

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Awesomeeee creations Ravjot!!😃 Thank you😃

Loved all of them .. esp the Arjuhi nd SRKajol one are WONDERFULLLL...
smashing wrkkk on them.. other ones are FABB too.. Aww thank you so much😳

Keep it up!

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update!

This one is simply stunning there is no words for it!

Thanks Niki😃

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Such such gorgeous update😍😍

Every siggy is just wowww😍 Aww thanks😃
great work, am so impressd🤣 Mission accomplished😎🤣
Rain one is my fav, awieeee so cute colouring and text is woww yet again😃, its so so cute. Aww thank you😃

Arjun - Arohi one and Maan - Geet one are also beautiful.

Then Fanaaa😍😍😍 Kajol is just perfect😍😍

Srk - Kajol, they are perfect😍😍😍 I love them😍
what lovely colouring, awieee I so loved the colouring of all the signatures but Fanna and Srk - Kajol one and that rain one is just class apart😍😍. Thanks😃 I liked those ones most too. Mostly cuz of the people🤣

And if you'll be up till 3:00 the  better store sum snacks with in your room only, great help for churning at night🤣, keyboard in one hand and snacks in other, looks heaven😍😍. I knew I forgot something🤣

Lovely update, but no teddys or cricket siggys😔, am missing those and is it just me or the update was actually small🤔 like very small🤓 It's not😳 Is it?🤔 And I'll try to make a teddy one soon😆

But I loved it🥳 Thank youuu

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

hey Ravjot, it doesnt matter that the SRK-Kajol sig/av dont match cos they're from dif. films! There from the same one😆 K3G. Avi is before Suraj hua Madham plays when they're at the mela and the siggy is from Yeh Ladki Hai Allah =)

they match as soon as u use SRK-Kajol in them...trust me they MATCH!! haha 😳 Aww thanks😳

these are FAB FAB creations!!! totally gorgeous colorings & effects 😃
of course i loooooooooooooooooooooove the SRK-Kajol ones most! 😍 Thank you =)

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

OH MY GOSH ! me loveee the whole entire update  loveee each and every one of them !😳 specially the fanna one is seriously gorgeous ! loving the SRK and kajol one ! the avi also looks nice ! loving the arjun arohi one ofcourse !😳 i love love the whole updatee

Aww thanks Pooja🤗 Glad you liked them😃 Avi wala comment means a lot coming from you cuz you already know I'm a HUGE fan of your avis😆

Originally posted by: taman07

res yaar

will be back to edit and  u are open 
question that  i want request ,  am i allowed to request Sure😃

edit:
i really this one yaar , it is  so beautiful yaar , really nice yaar
oh it just rain and teh caption is amazing yaar Aww thanks😳 I really wanted to make something with those lyrics😆

Arjun-Arohi   one looks really nice and i like how the emotions have shown yaar , good one yaar
Thank you😃 Credit goes to Pooja for the caps😎
Maan-Geet  , this is simply beautiful yaar 
Madz , i miss her so much yaar , i wish she come back with new show or movie yaar Sameeeeeeeeee! I say we start a petition *hmph*
Fanaa
 this is the highlight of the update yaar , really  super awesome yaar 
 u are really good at the captions yaar Thanks😃

SRK-Kajol

i really like this icons yar , really i like how u have made stugg on SRK and kajol yaar Thanks😃
 u are really good at siggies yaar  and i want request yaar 
thanks for the pm yar 
 if i am allowed to request then here is my request yaar Yeah sure😃 I'll include it in next update for sure😎

Text:  made for each other 
for Ayesha 
http://c462211.r11.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/amritashahid.jpg
http://movie.ihabo.in/files/2010/12/vivah-movie-online.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/content/images/2006/11/10/vivah_adlabs_gallery_03_470x320.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/content/images/2006/11/10/vivah_adlabs_gallery_02_470x320.jpg

rainydays. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Ravz,
All the sigs are mindblowing. Love the Rani one a lot. 😃
Gonna use this -

It's so simply astonishing. Loving itttttttt

Aww thanks😳

Originally posted by: .Jiya.

Oh wowieeeee!!

thaankss! i love my sig its so beautiful!!!
love your updateee! esp the first one. <3

Glad you liked it😆 For once I made it on time eh?🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Wat an awsm update ravz.........
This one is so beautiful and serene...m feeling at peace watching this one.......so thz one goes as my current wallpaper....... Aww thanks😳 I just made it cuz I really wanted to use those lyrics😆

Maan-Geet
Awww watta lovely couple and wat a sig....its so cute....they look like prince and princess.......nice coloring....... Thank you =) You know I was gonna use something like that as text [the princess and her prince] but then I forgot🤣

Fanaa

Uffff chemistrilicioussss.....thz sig is so HAWWWTTTT......amazing coloring and textures....loved it too much.... Aww thanks😳

Lovely update Ravz...
Thnx 4 the pm.....
I adore ur gallery....... Thank you for the awesome comment =)

Name
Guess?? Whose? Yours? Hinu?

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

wow ravz..

beautiful updt
love the srk & kajol sig😍
thanks for pm

Thanks Pooji =)

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

LOVE all sigs.. g8 coloring and blending. love Chika and Dondo sig most

senorita

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

You know.. you know I always say I am out of words.. well guess what? Ima say it again. 🤣 CAUSE I AM! 😎 You're just too lazy to type a long comment😳

you are just....
AWESOMEFANTASTICCREATIVEABSTRACTSIGGYMAKER!! phewww I typed awesome and I was like ermmmm whats's next 🤣 so I made the words as I typed the one behind. 🤣 You funny child😆

Love the siggy's and I choried the maaneet one as u before u even posted the update. 🤣 Thanks and yes you did you chor😡🤣

Originally posted by: lola610

Ravzzzzzzzzzzz 🤗 Lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😃
Nice work hun!!! I really really love both the Fanaa and Madhuri ones... the styles are really pretty 😍 Aww thanks😃 The Madhuri one i wasn't sure about😆
And yayyyyyy you're open again I'm coming back to request, let me go round up pics real quick!! Res! Well you know me😆 I like making requests😆

---Edited---

So here goes my req Ravz, thanks a ton in advance!!!

This ishtyle if possible: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4048/attractiveo.png

Text: Rab ne bana di jodi

Pics:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3310/urmilakh4.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5171/urmilakh5.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9852/urmilakh7.jpg

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

RAvuuuuuuuu.. this is so good hun... me love it.. Mango's favorite SRK and my fav kajol's siggy is rocking :D.. and gaggu's 🤣  🤣 what was the rxn like (who is it a chemical reaciton or a biochemical one 🤣 )

really amazing hun  👏 you are becoming a pro at it !

Thanks Radha🤣 And see I took all your guys' favs into consideration🤣

Originally posted by: Aichuu

👏wow ravjot i m really impressed with ur creation really you r damna amazing Aww thanks =) sorri i couldn't comment on previous update very lazy when it comes to commenting 🤣.. It's ok same here[=)))] I secretly stalk a few shops here and there🤣
i m realli impressed with ur style its amazing and i love ur style its very simple yet fablous👏👏👏 my fav in this update is the first signy its so damna amazzzzzzzinggggggggggggg👏👏👏and madz one wow she look gorgerous love that style... I wasn't sure about that one😆 I wasn't really happy with it and gave up on it😆
srk-kadz one 😳 my fav couple the avi is amazing and signy is fablous too
overall ammazing update Aww thank you😳

Originally posted by: -Zunni-

RAVJINDER U GHADI KAHI KI😡 I'm scared😳

thanx to u now am 28 pages behind😒 Oops?
anywayz CONGRATZ on ur 2nd oneee..may u open many more and tell me next time😳 I wont post without telling you😳
and the update..the first sig is just out of this worlddd..i love it soo much..am gonna use it😃 Aww yay😃
AA sig is awesome..ur blending rockss
and the SRK-kajol one..omgg..luks hatke😍make more on em Will do😎
and the rani , maneet, madz ones are rocking Thank you =)

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

Ravz! 🤗 Sameena😃

seriously, where was i? No clue😃 you finished ur last shop/gallery thingo 🤣 and now you've started a new one.. and already finished like what 29 pages? :O I'm pretty surprised myself😆
anywayssss :P
your stuff is all great great.. love everything.. last update was FABB.. esp the Rani sigg ;) Aww thanks =)

and you are OPEN? I believe so😆
i shall take advantage of that. 😎 Knock yourself out😆

RES for request 🤣 actually nooo coz i don't have any pics. 🤔🤣
ahhhhh don't worry about it. i can't make up my mind. 😳 Take your time😳

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

awesome update RAR🤗

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Shuckssssss!! i forgot to request :OOO

Ravzzz!! i want a suprise sig :D u know who my favs are? 🤣 ok ill be sweet enough to give u hints

MoNaya
AbhiYa
ShahidAmrita
DamonElena

🤣

I already knew all that😎 And no I did not stalk you🤣 K maybe a little🤔🤣

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Ravs.

Beautiful, beautiful update. Everything looks amazing but the best one is the first one. it's sheer brilliance!

Thanks Jenny😃

Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Beautiful update! Love the Maneet, Fanaa and Rani sigs the most.......they turned out gorgeous <33

Thank you =) Glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Heyy Ravz! Loved the Update! Especially the Fanna and the first sig! It's awesome. Thanks for the PM!! :-)

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

SO PRETTY! <3

Thanks Radz =)

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update :)

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Ravu
Mast Creations hoing. ....sorry re beta no energy to write long essays as u know how DEAD i am ....so wud write kal when i get time

Chorry

Thanks Preeti😃 And don't worry about it😆

Originally posted by: .Divya.

Lovely update ravjot

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

Haahhaaa Ravz...I loved the Gagan's req..OMG...funny siggie n loved the coloring effects..amazing work and the Madz n A_A one are a FABBBB....rocking updates

kep rocking
love you
Parm

Thanks Parm😃 Now if only Gaggu would appreciate it as much as you😳🤣

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

---> I love your qoute siggies Thanks😃

can you make me one that says:

any line from their 🤣
dont use no selena gomez pic. just make it as you always do.
i want my name on it.
It makes me feel all special and tingly 🤣 Does it really?🤣

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

I would miss out on so much good stuff without your PM's!! Really?😆 hmm .. I hide food under my bed so if its late at night, I have backup 🤣  Omg I should do that😲🤣 Naah just kidding .. STUNNING update!! Ahh your sigs look AMAZINGG!!Aww thanks😃

This one has to be my fav .. I lovee this song(:

I lied 😆 This one is just 🤪 Youu made this scene soo magical <3 I was aiming for that. Nice to know i succeeded😎

Madhuri dixit sig is fab and omg the SRK and Kajol sig/avi look good too
AA one looks nice and do hope youu make one on the recent episodes like Arohi's bday and all No one gave me caps and I was too lazy to take some🤣

🤣 The Chiku/Dhoondu onee is soo cutee Finally someone who appreciates my hard work *glares at Gaggu* 🤣

-Sara 

Originally posted by: Anu*Gayani*Anu

Awesome creations Ravs .......................
Loved the1st siggy, Arjuhi, Fanna & SRK-Kajol siggies the most. 
The 1st siggy is just brilliant dear. Outstanding ................. 👍🏼 👍🏼 👏 👍🏼 👍🏼
Thanks a lot for the pm 🤗 and looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.

Aww thanks for the awesome comment🤗

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Fabulous Update Ravz the Fanaa siggy has to be my fav!☺️ and the SRK with Kajol siggy and icon ahhhh totally cute!<3

Thank you =) Glad you like em😃
rainydays. thumbnail
Me back with another update😎 Only reason I took so many days was cuz I didn't know what to make for freebies😆 But then I promised Radz I'd update soon and I kind of didn't update when I said I would😆 Which actually motivated me to make more😆 I was supposed to update yesterday but never got around to it cuz I couldn't think of text but Radz was determined to make me update so she took it upon herself to think of text for me😃 Thanks Radz😃 I dedicate this update to thee. Oh and to Ragini too. She wanted a surprise siggy and I ended up taking caps from Vivah and got a bit carried away😆 And no Ragini you're not getting a Shahid-Amrita siggy. That would be obvious now wouldn't it, based on what I just said😆

I don't really know what I'm going on about so I'll shut up😆

Additi Gupta

Vivah

Surprise Siggy for Ragini =)

I just wanna let you know that I love you enough to take caps on my own😎 Thanks goes to Yamini for helping me choose what to make it on😎

Do Not Use

spln

Sweetu.Baby

lola610

Anhdara13

Angelic_A

aisha_1992

And that's it =)
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so so pretty. <3 you already know I love the ones you'd shown me before hand. and I absolutely love the ones I requested! they've come out so gorgeous.