Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

So like, I know I said next update would have SRK-Kajol stuff. But well...I lied. Sorry?😆

Anyway, team India won. Woot woot! 😎 I'm too exhausted to express my happiness but I did go out and celebrate😎 Oh and this time I didn't stay up all night. Instead I relied on my dad to wake me up. Who forgot. And then told my mom. Who woke me up an hour later. But we won so I don't care😎

I think I'll shut up now😆

^this one didn't have Nehra in it so I made another one =) He proved himself last match so he deserves it. Plus I don't think it's fair to have Sree and not him *cough*

Do Not Use

mango

I hate making animated stuff =/

Angelic_A

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Eeekkss! I love all the sigs! 😃 Still too excited that we won 😳😛 They're gorgeous Ravziie! 😃
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
re again😳 this time kiski kasam khaoon?🤔 brb to edit :)
okk editing :) btw..what was up with the hfuisdjkll or that😳 I was very impressed...x😃🤣
I know your RAM KAHAANI too.😆 about being late to be woken up and all😳 but at least you caughtt the match..I didn't even watch that so feel lucky *hmphh*
OMGG Sachinn😳 I LOVEEEE your text style..xIt's so so so gorgeous<3 the colouring and the texture on the firstt sig is so pretty<3
I think you like blue😲 surpriseee :) so do I😃 with white/silver though. Do you remember that? I would be happy if you still do ;) The Yuvraj one is awesomeful😳
BUT:O My favvv has to be the last:O It is amazing gorgeous stunning beautiful and all the other words you can think of that mean the same?😆 I LOVE the colouring and the text style and well just everything about it is PERFECT. Yes you should be happy again. I don't use the word often.
OMGG go away😲 you say you hate making anim stuff? get lost😲 The vid sig IS AMAZING:O 
I wish I could say I hate making animated stuff, and it still turned out as good as yours😔🤣
And I heartt the one for Aman, except the one in my dabba you made US is better😃  
okk that's it. Hurry up and update. I want to write another one of these, and I know you want to reply to them as well🤣 have fun😳🤣
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES(:
- - - - - - - - - :P

WOOOO BALLE BALLE You missed it? :O Aw, shame. *sigh* 😆 It was AW-MAZE-ING. Seriously, it felt so good to see them all lifting up that cup and have that huge *COLGATE* smile on their faces! 🤣 I miss all the fun I would have had if I was in India, 28 freaking years. YO, INDIA ROCKS! 😎
Anyway if I cont, Imma just sound like some Indian news channel. 😳🤣
Whatte update, loved everythiiiiiiing! & LOL, you made another sig so that even Nehra could be included and all that ; loveeee you for this. 🤣 Sreesanth was a waste of time. The Sri Lankans could take him as a gift from our side. 🤣
Anyway love your colouring on every sig, it looks very pretty. The Yuvi sig is so good, he's a true superstaaaaaar! 😎 & haayyee Sachuuuu 😍 I'm gonna miss him |:

The reqs are great too, Mango's req is so pretty 😳 SACHIN, WE LOVE YOUUU! <3 Anyway blah blah great update =)

Edited by -Rinki- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ravu
Fab Creations

Me loved the Team India Waala
OMG Thats AWSOME

Rather Super AWSOME
Me would use that SOOOOON😃
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
@ Rinki: No I watched it😆 I meant I missed the first hour of it😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It is superb Ravs.

Gonna use of the two sigs.. Can't u make the mango sig free to use?
rainydays. thumbnail
Thanks Jenny =) She wanted the one for herself so you'll have to ask her. I might make another one though of when Kohli and Raina were carrying him when I find a video of it
:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ravjot!
Love love loveeee the update!!!!!
Its amazinggggggg😃

WE WONNN🥳

LOve the sachin one the mosttt
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMGG Ravz gorgouss update hun! ur staff's are beautifully done!<3