Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update!

Loved the K3G siggies πŸ˜†

ArJuhi - The scene was awesome and well your siggie is just great!!!
YEEESSS! I'm first. πŸ₯³ Oh damn, I'm not. Hey Bhagguuuuuu, next time first karva denaaaa mujhe! πŸ˜† I wanna come first in someones gallery AT LEAST. 🀣

Anywhoooo, seedhi baat no bakwaas. 😎 LOVEEEE the update because it has the teddy sigs again. 😳🀣 Hahahaha love it, so cute :)
BUT THE BAAASSSTT PART --> K3G <33 *sings the title song* Hahahaha that scene was so phaany I tell you πŸ˜† Love the colouring and the text 🀣 "Gamla nahi vase" HAHA. Her expression, god main mar jaava. No, I'm not literally dying.
😳

The Premeer stuff is so pretty πŸ˜ƒ Love the blending and the effects on it!! They were something *starts dreaming* 😍 *is still dreaming* 😍 Oh yes, they were great :D
The Arjuhi stuff is khjghghGREAT. 😎 Love the blending again and haha the text too..thanks to Fary :P The colouring is AMAZING! :D

Daaayuuumnnn. The Birthday sig you made for Nitz is so pretty, its way too good :D Why am I not named Nitya?
😳 & Why am I sweet enough not to chori the other sigs? 😳🀣
Love Aman's req, the text and the picture and the everything is so good :D & the text for Anu is VERY VERY VERY pretty. Love the blending and colouring and text styleeee. God, so pretty.

Great update. *politely smiles* I'm such a good giiiiiiiiirl. :D

me loving the whole update but me like the arjun and arohi on ! i will edit it soon . REs.
Ravjot!! 😲
congo on your 2nd shop!! didnt even know about the first 😳
anyways...
Beautiful update, i lovee your creations!! πŸ˜ƒ
i likey the teddy bear & prem-heer sigs! 😍
me going to use soon.

Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
Ohhhh... teddy siggies...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ *if only IF had the jumping in the air siggies.. *
Keep it comingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

the rest of the siggies r just as fab... k3g, premeer n karanika... lovely.. n love the texture...
n GB😍😍😍 Jack Sparrow😍😍😍😍😍

aye aye...... me fainting... they r super gorgeous....

lovely update yaar....
The Teddy siggy is adorable Ravzie! πŸ˜ƒ I also love the gamla ones πŸ˜› and You are my soniiyyaaap😳 used to love that song πŸ˜ƒ

the Premheer ones are my absolute favs 😳 And the Captain Jack Sparrow one is awesome πŸ˜†

Wooww LOVELY update Ravjot..πŸ˜ƒ

omgoshhh the K3G ones are CHOO amazingg.. esp the kajol one..
its chooo adorablee... hehe.. loved it..!
nd the Arjuhi ones are simply FABBB...
Other ones are superbbbbb... keep rockingg....

The Teddy sig is so super cute!! I cannot just stop but adore it!! It is so damn beautiful!! Super cute!! 

and the Kajol Sig, eeep, how does she manage to look this cute?! Loved this one, again! Perfect image, perfect coloring, perfect text/fonts!! 

KMH siggs are really pretty!! But the previous confession scene, siggy, still remains my favorite! That scene was just too perfect, to say anything about it... and your siggy, was even perfect! <3

Update soon! and thanks for the PM!! =D

Love,
Garima

Fab update...loved everything and my request looks beyond gorgeous!! 

Will save it and use it soon!!

Thanks a lot =))
oh my soooooooooo beautiful update ravz
love premeer onez the most amazing coloring simply fabulous saving
karanika,k3g & teddy onez r adorable
awesome work
luv
Fatima