Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

my

g a l l e r y / s h o p / t h i n g

^ creative title no?😆 Anyway, I just want to take this time to blame my dear friend Cookie [mimi0295] for forcing me to open my 1st thread. Lets just say there was a lot of emotional atyachar.

Anyway, myself R a v j o t😎 I'm legally considered an adult though I think many would agree that mentally I have yet to surpass the age of 5😆 I started making siggies like 1 year and a half ago [I think] and I can proudly say I got better at it😎

If you're wondering why I'm calling this thread blab2, well you see, I have a habit of naming all my documents and what not blab, blab 2 etc. Not really smart cuz it's hard to find stuff but that doesn't stop me😎 Oh and cuz Ravjot's Gallery #2 is kind of long =/

I'd like to thank Aish [-Aish129-], Meera [indiandoll89], Sidoo [yulZ] and Cookie too I guess🤔 She was the one who forced me to make siggies and what not so yeah😆 And Sidoo cuz he's super cool and awesome😎 Whenever I need pics or help with siggies, he's always there =) And he doesn't mind sending me 38927842738237 textures😃 Thank you Sidoo beta 🤗 Oh and Zuninder [-Zunni-] for all the awesome textures she sent me and doesn't mind when I bug her for me😃🤣

Meera is not a siggy maker and yet it's all thanks to her that I progressed this far =) She's always helping me with text [credit goes to her for all the text I have on more than half my siggies] and she's always giving me feedback and being honest and telling me if my siggies suck or if I can make em better. Ily M partner🤗

Aish's name is there cuz she's being impatient and she's making me post this thread. You should read our PMs for proof😳🤣

Most importantly,

Gaggu [Gaganjot.S] and Mango for providing me with moral support. Thanks guys. Oh and of course Preeti  [-Preeti-] for being my source of inspiration😆

I'm too tired to think of whatelse to say😆

P r e v i o u s B l a b s :

Rules for Requests

[+] HQ pics only please or else the siggy might turn out as pretty as you thought it would

[+] If you gimme a lot of pics, I can't garauntee I'll use all of em. I'll pick the ones I like and use those only
[+] Please use your request for at least a day or two. I'm lazy and a kaamchor but I do take the time to work on your request so it would be nice if it gets used
Edited by -Ravjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail

P M  L i s t :

is on pg. 132

Table of Content:

pg.1
pg.7
pg.11
pg.16
pg.20
pg.25
pg.32
pg.37
pg.39
pg.43
pg. 52-53
pg. 63
pg. 68
pg. 75
pg. 80
pg. 90
pg. 99
pg.112
pg.119
pg.121
pg. 123
pg. 126
pg. 129
pg. 134
pg. 139
pg.143
Edited by -Ravjot- - 10 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail

Previous Works of Art

Rati

MN

ArTi

monaya

Patiala House

Karan-Kritika

DDLJ

RNBDJ

basically I just wanted to post my teddy siggies🤣
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

re... too bad if I can't cause I have already 😎😆

congratulations;
on your BLAB?

it's okay, I'm not going to start naming unnamed documents blab as well, under your influence(: 🤣
That just goes to show how WELL I read your intro (: 

THIS is the name you came up with when I couldn't suggest you anything? Whatever, I like it 😎

AND you are making it sound as if I threatened you like ANYTHING to hurry up and start this. Trust me if it would have been anyone else at all then you would be complaining 10 times as much cause I was way too nice with you(; 😳🤣 Don't talk about proof Ravs, it'll work in my favour 🤣 
But thankyouuuuuuu for thanking me(: I'm there anytime for WHATEVER you need < and yes you can take that whatever to mean whatever you like(;

To anyone else reading this 😳😆 then it may sound like I threatened bechari Ravjot but on PM she is secretly telling me that she expects some LONG speech from me 😃🤣

So I'm doing that in a few minutes 😆 Will edit this in and seems you FINALLY updated which made me reserve two times on the same page 🤔 you should be proud of this(:
I'm gonna stop talking here and move onto the next speech which should live upto your expectations I HOPE(::: and just because you like purple, I shall end it with some purple 🤣

Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
.....Congratulations Ravzz....

Finally got time to edit my post 😆 thought of unreserving my posts 😉 ok coming to point hope that you open lot......many bladz.......🤗

this one..................OMG............😲 ..........😲.............😲..............😲
just stunning that word is perfect for this

@This......too good man love the coloring to the core 😳 and happy holi to you 🤗

wishing that you will open up lot..many shops and make me amazed with your work.....🤗

Love
Susmi

Edited by -smiley- - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail

^ Meh😆

So I kind of made a lot of Holi siggies cuz Preeti suggested it and I always  listen to Preeti =) But then after the Waqt one I got too lazy to make a Mohabbatein one so I kind of stopped😆 Those who requested, they'll be done by the next update😃

Freebies

SD <3

^ I miss them <3

Priyanka Chopra

Kareena

Hrithik-Kareena

Arjuhi

^ credit goes to Meera for text =)

^ credit goes to Aish for text =)

Holi Siggies

Karnika

MN

^ credit goes to Aish for text =)

SG

^ Aish gets credit for this one too😆

Sholay

Action Replay

Waqt

Baghban

Do Not Use

For mango

For Sweetu.Baby

For Meli

For Gaggu

For Zuninder

For Preeti

And that's it😃 
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I should res again 😳😆 first one was for congratulations and this is for the update 😃
edited-
I'm editing in case you didn't realise it yet 🤔 not sure whether you have 🤣 btw I MUST tell you this, random kinda thought..but whenever I look at your current title, which reads Arjuhi/KK/MN/SG/Kareena/PC/holi stuff pg.1 < I read the bold underlined part and😳 I keep reading it as Choli for some ODD reason🤣🤣 anyway I thought you should know that 😃 
So you wanted a longggggggg comment didn't you?let me try considering this is ME it shouldn't be hard😆 and even though i'm about 4-5 days late I guess it doesn't matter because YOU haven't updated yet. UPDATE🤔
AND- I know exactly which textures you usedddd 😃 just like you know the same in most of my update now🤣 The Sharad-Divyanka one is so pretty!<3 I love the blue-ness of it and the style is really very pretty 😳 
OMGG I LOVEEEE the blending and colouring on the PC one, I didn't like the dress or her hair for a change though..but you made her look beautifuuuul😆 don't glare at the number of u's😳 The Kareena one is gorgeous(; I love how you made the pics dark and the text white so it stands out.
Hrithik-Kareena 😆 Do you have any idea how much I loved them once upon a time?(: not more than Kajol in K3G though🤣 but yeah I did. and your sig is preeeeetty<3
Arjuhi ones 😳 you make me want to watch that show. Maybe...maybe not😎🤣 see?
I lovee the second(: and the third for the way you did the text on it😆 
The Karanika Holi one is tres adorableeeee..x goshh! those two are one of my favourite offscreen couples :::
MN:O credit to me for text of course 😃 BUT credit to you and you onlyyy for making it so beautifully, I love the colouring on it and the textures look great(: and yes I get credit for the SG one too(: yet I must say the colouring on that is beyond GORGEOUS<3 I heart the style of that.
You made a Sholay sig😳 and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:O I remembered what we were talking about then lost track of 😳🤣 it was the diff between Hema Malini and Basanti😳 go on now explain to me you smart child😆 
Goshh how many holi sigs are there😳🤣 my fav AFTER the Sholay one of course(; has to be the last😳 the way you did that text is beautiful(:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the one for Pari, I know she lovess it too(: the colouring is prettyful😆OMGG another teddy bear sig😳 you have no idea how cute it is I just want to awwwww😳 And I love the reqs for Gagan and Preeti cause they are awesomeness just like those two😎
see? Preeti on one hand complains to me about chheening you from her and here I'm doing her tareef. What an achhi bachchi I am 😃🤣
And I'm done too(: is it long enough for you? Is it colourful enough?wait it has no colour😔 lemme go change this and see what I can do🤣 NOW there's colour..it makes you happy?
I'm waiting for another update 🤔
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I LOVEEEEE MY THE MOSTTTTTT 😎
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yayyyy its soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!

Reserved.....
me will comment in Detail as these days NO one is satisfied with my comments hmph
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
reserved.

do me a favour lets play holi😍
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on ur sec shop:D

Lovee ur teddy staff's:D every time u make on them<3 and all the ArTi MN staffs are my fav:D