Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Bday *My Jaanu* ~Jeni~ (jeniluvmayur)

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyaaaa  guyzzz ....!!!!  😎😎

I'm varsha......some of you may be knowing me....or may be not as i'm not that active on the forum.....from the last 2-3 months........!!! πŸ₯±

By the way.....you all must be thinking why i'm doing all this bakwaas..... right ?? πŸ˜†  So lets get straight to the point.......!!!  πŸ˜‰

I have invited you all here...πŸ€—..... to celebrate a very special day !!! 😳

Yes.....u heard it right  πŸ˜‰  !! Today is a very very very special day as today  i.e. πŸ˜ƒ

On  21st march......

21 years ago.......i.e 21st March 1990

an angel was born.......   god sent his most beautiful angel on earth just to share love, care, peace n lots of smiles with others....😳

She is a queen in herself......😍   She is very very sweet......😳

She is loving.....n caring........πŸ˜ƒ  She is totally bindaas types.......😎

can solve others problems in seconds........πŸ˜‰   Always ready to laugh....n make others laugh.......πŸ˜ƒ

Now....guess !!!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kya hua.....nahi samajh aya....πŸ˜†... ok toh koi baat nahi......πŸ˜†  afterall why am i here.....πŸ˜‰   just to tell you guyz na !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

She is none other than........πŸ€—

MY SWEETEST............JAANU.........YOURS JENI........OR                                        
                                       "
Jeniluvmayur"

Yes guys...... its her birthday today  !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ   And i welcome u all to her bday bash.......!!! πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Give her your sweet sweet si blessings....😳😳😳.... and enjoy the party guyz......yayyyy !!!!!!!!

God gave a gift to the world when you were born
 a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,

someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
 because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure

for all that you've done.

May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Wish u a very very happy birthday my jaanu !!!

May u get all the success n happiness in this world !!!

May all your dreamz n wishes come true today sweety !!!

May god bless u my jaan !!!

Have a super duper rocking beautiful day !!!

love u sooo sooo muchhh jaanu.......keep smiling !!!

Now......lets begin the partyyyyyy.......πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by -krazyriya- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail

hey my jaanu......😳   first of all a very very very happy.... sweet...... πŸ˜ƒbeautiful......😍 awesome.....πŸ˜‰ lovely......rocking  birthday to u meri jaan !!! πŸ₯³

jaanu......ummm.....i have loads to say.....to tell......but  i really dont know how to express it..πŸ˜’.....!!! Jaanu i really love u sooooo muchhhh ☺️ beyond just everything...πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—......from the bottom of my heart.....n i know that u already knows this πŸ˜† !!! But main kya karu yaar.......waise toh tumse hamesha se bahut kuch kehna chahti thi...😳...but aaj jab mauka mila hai toh...πŸ˜ƒ..i'm just not finding the words......!!! Tum toh hamesha mere bina kahe hi sab samajh jati ho...😊..toh aaj bhi samajh lena...πŸ€”..because my love for you couldn't be expressed in words yaar..😳.... !!!

For me.....our friendship is priceless...😍....one of the strongest bond i share with...someone in my life 😊 !!!  I met u in one of mahak's FF....... n from the very first time.....I have started liking you..☺️....i'm really in love with ur style of talking...😍..commenting.....n just everything else yaar !!!

You alongwith Mahi.......came in my life like an angel...😍..!!! You have always supported me....😳 understood me.....loved me.... cared for me...... guided me as a friend...πŸ˜ƒ....senior.....teacher.....n sis 😊 !!! We shared lots of good chatz and for me each, even the minutest moment spent with you is memorable forever !!! 😍😳

You have always made me feel special in many ways....many a times 😭 !!! You are one of the best n the most important part of my life...😳....my lives for you jaan 😳  !!! I know you hate "sorry's" and "thanku's".....πŸ˜†...... but still today i want to thank you......for not one....not two.....but for everything πŸ€—   !!!  Thankssss a lot jaanu..... for coming in my life n making it most beautiful for me yaar !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

really sorry.......i know i'm boring you with these stupid talks of mine......so i'm stopping it here..... also because i'm getting senti now......😭 so wouldn't be able to say anything more !!! πŸ˜’

i wish everything best n the most beautiful for you in your life πŸ˜ƒ !!!  love u loads.....n loads.....n loadsssssssssssssss foreverrrrrrr !!!! πŸ€—

I want to ask some hotseat questions from you......but need time to think..πŸ˜†..as for now..... enjoy with this stuff only !!! 😳

And i wanted to do so muchhh for u jaanu.....but due to lack of time....n exams going i couldnt do anything for you yaar..😭...i'm just soooo sorry !!! ho sake toh please mujhe maaf kar dena.......n plz dont scold me for saying "sorry".....okay !!! πŸ˜†

here are some gifts for you jaanu........πŸ€—

Now siggy n videos.....but as know i dont know how to make any siggy or vms or anything......so i'm just dedicating u the following :

the siggies are made by my friends on my request :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekhw-qEMNc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGcMzqRTtXI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnmzOB0TnNg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI1PdGztwYM&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmcKbFoLWo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6IwoDqQ4AE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrf-mOMtQtg[/YOUTUBE]

-krazyriya- thumbnail

When did u met her : Well, first of all, i was happy to have such a great person reading my ffs and demanding updates for it πŸ˜ƒ.....i felt so encouraged. β€οΈ  Then i started reading her ffs, and i love them like anything. 😲 πŸ‘πŸΌ And It was sheer luck that we met and chatted so much. πŸ˜² 😎 πŸ€—  I so remember how you and Varshu made 'update andolan' against me!!!😭 πŸ’” And you both girls joined together and made me update! πŸ€“ Whatever!  When you girls met, and wrote 'that' andolan thingy, on my ffs, i thought that you girls were kidding, πŸ˜Ž But thennnnnn.....you girls were SERIOUS! 😲 😳 And i was like 'R they Kidding me?' πŸ˜²πŸ’”....see this is the reason why i am so lazy.....my activators became lazyyy...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Chal, yeh sab chod, I am just too happy to finally met someone like you πŸ€— and Varshu....you both girls! I sware i so miss you. 😳 And i miss our longgggg chats about lifeπŸ˜ƒ and updates🀒.... But you and your 'andolan' ⭐️...gosh i never knew that i would miss it THAT much! πŸ˜² I love you sooooo much... ❀️

What u liked in her : I love nothing in her ...seriously! πŸ˜ƒ Don't stare at me! πŸ˜• Okay, okay, i admit, I liked her way of talking and her confidence πŸ˜ƒ *Don't be smug Jeni*. And being her friend, πŸ€— i love everything in her! ❀️ I love you Jeni ❀️...and maybe that's why i can tolerate you 🀣 And you must remember, that i am soooo not going to praise you, πŸ˜‘ when u forgot my birthday! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And you must know that this isn't the reason why i couldn't help in making the thread, *shakes head* i actually wanted to make the thread, 😊 but i am currently having my boards🀒...and ah...well they...ahh suck! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ And i have turned into a geek πŸ€“....yukk..🀒.*shudders*, although i don't study, but ma doesn't need to know THAT 😎...so i can't even come on pc ....me and my terribly life, i tell you! So, yeah, this is the reason why i couldn't help! πŸ˜ƒBut i am happy that Varshu is making oneπŸ˜ƒ...me or Varshu...whoever makes, doesn't matters....we are same. πŸ€— So, let the party begin...πŸ₯³

Your wishes/message :
Jeni, i would call you and then tell you my wishes personally. πŸ˜ƒAlthough i would just chat with you. πŸ˜• So, better i say that, i love you ❀️...and i wish all you dreams come true. 😍 Hope you get everything you wish for. Vaise, how do you expect me to remember your birthday when you haven't got any older? 😲 And i wish that you get everything you desire for even if it is supposed to be mine, 😳 except my prince charming. 😳(i can't compromise hereπŸ˜ƒ) You see, vaise bhi he would be one in a million...😍 😳....Anyways, so yeah, i wish for all your wishes to come true. πŸ˜ƒ

Any dedication :
If i would, i would loveeeee to sing a song for you. πŸ˜ƒ The song would be 'Tu hai toh i will be alright'. πŸ˜ƒ Well, you can hear me on phone, since i really don't want to hurt the ears of others in this forum! πŸ˜† So, yeah....i would sing that on phone...😳

5 ques u would like to ask :
Hmm, I need to ask sooooooo many 😲...and seriously Varshu, even you can't stop me from that! *pouts* I am so allowed to have more questions ⭐️...cause i am soo much closer πŸ˜³ [Isn't it Jeni?😑]  Hmm...well all i can ask is :

1] Why are you so stubborn and can't msg me? 😭

2] Why does your cell has to be always out of reach? 😑

3] When are you planning to msg me? Or better still, talk to me? 😑

4] Who would you choose, between the following pairs, giving reasons for your choice and refusal for the other person. I mean, you have to choose one person out of two, from each bracket: [Mayank/ Nupur], [Arjun/ Rati], [Varsha/ Me] (I know this one is tough!😈) (And you have to answer each of them. πŸ˜‰ And listen, don't break my heart by not choosing me, πŸ’” And also, i won't like if you don't choose my sister, πŸ˜‘ so choose wisely.  😈]

5] Who is your latest crush? 😳(Iska answer, you can mail me on my id - [email protected]) πŸ˜³

6] Who would you choose? Friends or lover? 😳

7] What is friendship for you? 😳

8] What does love mean, according to you?❀️ [Don't you dare quote someone else's words!😑]

9] What would you say if i tell you that we can't be friends anymore? πŸ’”[Although i know that it can never happen! πŸ˜ƒ]

10] Name three most embarrassing moments in your life. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

And that's it......you just have to answer each and everything...and you are done!

Love you, and once again, happy birthday jeni....

Mahi or Mahak....whatever...

-krazyriya- thumbnail

-afsha-

When did u met her : I met her through her FF's i was her one of teh reader

What u liked in her : She is sweet, takes ur suggestions very nicely n is ready to help u wenevr u want

Your wishes/message : May u get wat u wish in life May ur life be wit filled wit happiness May all ur wishes cum true

Any dedication :Tere jaisa yaar kaha  kaha aisa yaarana

5 ques u would like to ask : nothg Jus ot say

Happy Birthday
Stay happy always
Miss u n ur FF's

Pooja (mjhtnupurmayank)

When did u met her :  Well... Officially I met Jeni while spamming Mahak's Arrange Marriage thread....!!!! But I was a fan of her FFs way before when I read her 1st FF "Never......"

What u liked in her : 
Everything... Her sweetness... Her humour... Her friendly nature...

Your wishes/message : 
Hey Jeni..... Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.... Have a great day..... Enjoy.... Keep smiling always.... Have a very nice time.... !

Any dedication :  
Hey ... Here are some chocolates for u...!!! Enjoy your special day with loads and loads of chocolates.....!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....!

Love,

POOJA

mayur_sidhma

When did u met her : sorry yaar dont remember but ya i think it has been 3 or 4 months may be

What u liked in her : she is too sweet n loving

Your wishes/message : many many happy returns of the day may ALLAH give u a long life

5 ques u would like to ask :  her ageπŸ˜†
her fav gift she got
her plans bas only 3 things

Faria

When did u met her:

Hmm we first met through jeni's awesome  ff. u all know na she is an awesome writer. Awwwwwwww I loved her writing. Jenu I miss urf so much darling. Plz come back to I-F and update ur pending ff''..

What u liked in her:

Jeni is a very sweet, lovable , supportive friend of mine. I love her so much.

She is soooooooooooo cute. But I don't like just one quality of my darling jeni- she is too much lady to update her ff. jeni ye bahut he bdi adapt hai teri. Ab aldi se api ye adat badal de.LOL

Your wishes/message:

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and lots of love , we're ready to send.

Any dedication:  

Khuda jane son from mht

5 ques u would like to ask:

1. What's the most beautiful moment of ur life?
  2. Describe me in ur own word-------------
  3. How do you manage writing such brilliant ffs? ---------
  4. Tell me something you don't like about me honestly according to your judgment?
  5. What is the Dream of ur life-----------------

-Sameena-

Happy Birthday Jeni!! :D
Hope you have an awesome, fun-filled day and enjoy it to the max! You're a very, very sweet and caring sister and i'm glad to have someone like you in my life. :)
I remember meeting you at Varshu's CC... where we talked, laughed and had heaps of fun! I still miss those times where me, you and Varshu talked... i really love you both my jaanuuu sisters ;)
Chal, i know you've been really busy lately and we haven't been able to talk much, but always remember that i'm there for you no matter what.. 😳 I hope college and all is going great for you and we get to chat soon!
and inti jaldi nahin chorne wali! πŸ˜†
5 questions for you my dearrr <3
1. Your favourite song.
2. Favourite thing to do in your sparetime.
3. Favourite movie.
4. Favourite actor/actress.
5. One thing you like about me. πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy your day and have lots of fun! Love you πŸ€—
-Sam xoxo

NOTE :  I have included all the messages i got......still if someone's message is left....then do inform me.

-krazyriya- thumbnail
*pheww*

finally i'm done.....atleast guess so......πŸ˜†

now just waiting for the guests........n the special one....."The Birthday Girl"  !!
! 😳
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happyy birthday jeni have a fantastic day πŸ˜ƒ
supreet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday jeni...
may god bless uπŸ€—

@krazyriya- beautiful post
DoNotMind thumbnail