Frequent Posters

princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i trust my cv's the can never destroy geet 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
@TM

If only you reduce the number of words you use, then perhaps people may get interested in reading what you have to say. 😊 I opened this post thinking it might contain some intereting stuff. First post ok! but then you go on and on about it🤢and round about in circles
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Vikrant tell me something..when u hv stopped watching the show,then why r u doing this countdown and wasting your precious time over this show by making 100 different topics on same issue😊

Hmm do u even have an idea where Geet series has reached and who is closely monitoring it?

Well forget it,not your profile..

Analysis in simple words,those were analytical points which I wrote and will help you in visualising what Geet cud have acheived..anyways...u dont worry about my presious time..for a person working for 16 hours...one hour for Geet is not a big deal...

just wait and watch...soon few regulations will make u realise what I was saying and trying to inform the makers..
With Debina coming in as new love interest Of Maan after he feels cheated I feel this is certainly an end of Geet.

I dont know if it is a rumour but if true then it is unfortunate..
gurdas123 thumbnail
Maan ne lagaya geet aur dev per ilzaam"
both Maan and Geet r human beings, they r not perfect, so they can do mistakes, this blame game is simply so childish..... maan why not . Control angry maan every time maan angry man .maan not belive geet why i not like this i like maan aur geet saath 

Unfortunately  it might be true as leap will be taken and Maan will be shown leaving Geet,dadi and Dev and will move to some other place and Geet in search of Maan..

Maan feels he was cheated and he marries his new love interest Debina only to realise Geet wasnt wrong and he misunderstood her..

Well,this is what I got to know,what bull shit and rubbish...is there any source mentioning this?

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
if that happens😆😆 then  well good luck to the show itself😆😆 
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _innocent_

if that happens😆😆 then  well good luck to the show itself😆😆 

Then why they need to show leap???😕They better to put end note saying that GC & DB live happily ever after..😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
News is a rumour which is confirmed by SBS and there is already a topic made by Shinus where the video is posted...So I don't think another topic on same subject is needed here...

**Topic closed
Geet dev team