Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                             PART-2
At the Dobrials:-

Poor Misha is left unconscious in the lawn, Shankar and Shaurya help each other back to their rented home, Kabir is trapped between Angad and Tracker....

Sid helps Panchi back to her room..
In Panchi's bedroom:-
Panchi:-Sid...have i told you??? I really really like you.... But you know what, i have been unfortunate in love...and Danish was the most insensible prat i have ever had the misfortune to meet...That jerk..., he betrayed me...And thats why I am scared to fall in love again....{sobs}
Sid hugs Panchi to calm her down.
Sid:- Just because Radish betrayed you, it does not mean every other man is gonna do the same and trust me you deserve someone much, much better than Radish...And i'll make sure that *******  never hurts you again... 
He is astonished by his own words.
Sid:- Panchi, I think you need to rest
Panchi:- {unsteadily} um....yeah..
She walks to her bed and lies down.
Panchi:- {with a grateful smile} Thank you Sid..
Sid:- Anytime dear...!!!
He walks out of her room, his heart and mind in a hassel over his newly developed feelings for Panchi. He had some kind of connection with her...He cared for her... She brought out the other side of him which had all kind of  human emotions. He shuts his mind to these thoughts and starts to drive... 
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
evn b4 the pm😆
anyways awwww....i really liked d sid -panchi convo...poor panchi....n cool, sid has started developin feelings fr her..gud gud😉😆 nice update but veryyyyyyy small.....nxt tym longer update plz😳

PS-love u loadz!❤️   🤗
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

evn b4 the pm😆

anyways awwww....i really liked d sid -panchi convo...poor panchi....n cool, sid has started developin feelings fr her..gud gud😉😆 nice update but veryyyyyyy small.....nxt tym longer update plz😳

PS-love u loadz!❤️   🤗

real track mein to kuch nai ho raha sid and panchi ke beech...aur mujhe sidchi achhe lagte hai...toh socha ki apni story main hi sidchi ka track la doon....
doosra update bhi hai...lekin nahane jana hai...lol...baad mein update karoongi...
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyaarification

real track mein to kuch nai ho raha sid and panchi ke beech...aur mujhe sidchi achhe lagte hai...toh socha ki apni story main hi sidchi ka track la doon....

doosra update bhi hai...lekin nahane jana hai...lol...baad mein update karoongi...

great thought sweety! i wud love to witness thr lovestory too😃Embarrassed
lol ok ......buhbyeeeeeeeeee🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..😲!!You have made me behosh with your HOLI SPECIAL yaar aww..you are simply superb..YOU NEED TO JOIN BALAJI CAMP RIGHT NOW specially PKYEK GANG yaar that abhay & piya holi scene was to die for I could so so so visualise it..yaar ahhhhhhh I am in a dream world girl..GOD BLESS YOU TONNS & Love  you..sorry fro replying late..🤗
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..😲!!You have made me behosh with your HOLI SPECIAL yaar aww..you are simply superb..YOU NEED TO JOIN BALAJI CAMP RIGHT NOW specially PKYEK GANG yaar that abhay & piya holi scene was to die for I could so so so visualise it..yaar ahhhhhhh I am in a dream world girl..GOD BLESS YOU TONNS & Love  you..sorry fro replying late..🤗

I was waiting for your comments...!!!😊 at last sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...lol..!!!😆

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Update Dear.. Poor Mish.. Sid has started developing feelings for Panchi..dat's Awesome.. Carry on. Thanx for d pm..lolz.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shona,
ithna chota update..however loved the convo between sid n panchi..continue soon..
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao dear awsm updt.
realy luv sid-panchi convo.
jus luvly.
but dear d part ws too short.
plz do cnt soon wid a long-long updt,m eagerly w8ing for it nd plz do pm me.
luv u
vritika
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: karantakiar

Wao dear awsm updt.
realy luv sid-panchi convo.
jus luvly.
but dear d part ws too short.
plz do cnt soon wid a long-long updt,m eagerly w8ing for it nd plz do pm me.
luv u
vritika

am really sorry😔...next time bada update...sure...!!!😊