ABHAY PIYA FF- SOULMATES - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by beb018

Looking forward to da holi party and abhiya sceneπŸ˜ƒ
update soon😊

yep😊 you will have a lot of them i promise...
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Hey yar..came across your ff..ye bohat achi hai..do continue writing more...can you add me to your pm list?
thank you...!!!😊
it would my pleasure to add an goldie.....
Originally posted by RB81

hei,
u updated after many days..but tat is too short..so kabir is jealous as abhay accepted to come to holi party n abhay is amused of his irritation..lovely..better give us a lengthy update next time..wish some wonderful abhiya moments is there in the next update..continue soon..

by the way wats ur name?
actually my college is worse as hell...we just have a Sunday off...moreover its an 8 hour coll+ 2 hours of travelling...so i can just update it on Sundays....i 'll surely try a long holi special....
Posted: 12 years ago
 Sorry guys, i had my exams and my comp was out for repairing...i know its pretty late for the holi special but i thought of writing it... please press the like button if you like it.                                                                     

UPDATE -4
                         PART-1
                                                 HOLI SPECIAL
At misha's
The holi party is in the huge lawn of the Dobrials. Everyone have come in their white attires....{even Sid}
Sid is chatting with Panchi in a businesslike manner....Abhay is yet to arrive...Pia is constantly glancing at the gates....She hears the greech of tyres and hassles towards the gate....And to everyones surprise Abhay steps out of his car all dressed up  in a WHITE KURTA. Piya's stops in her tracks, her jaw drops & she gapes at Abhay....He walks with his always on high attitude, his nose held high in the air...Piya shakes her head in bewilderment...
Pia:-Abhay..,tumne white kaise pehen liya??? I mean you usually wear black right?!
Abhay:- {in a matter of factly tone} Don't you know its holi???!!!
Meri marzi, mujhe jo pasand hai woh main pehenunga....whats your prob??!!
Pia:- I was just asking.....you looking good{smiles}
Abhay:- {nods} Thank you...
He walks past her to the lawn...She turns and stares at his back...she is still amazed....
She walks back to the lawn...
Misha:-{nudging piya} Hey Piya , Abhay acha lag raha hai na..?!
Piya nods with dreamy eyes....
Misha:- Pyaar mein bawari hamari Piyaaa...humph!!
hum kiska wait kar rahe hai..Lets start!!!! {shouts} HOOLLI HAAIII..!!!!

Sid takes a pinch of gulaal from the table and colours Panchi red...His hands moving softly over her face,she closes her eyes to feel his touch...
Sid:- { with a fake intense gaze} Happy holi Pachi.
She colours him with green gulaal & gives him her cutest smile...Sid returns it with pleasure...
Panchi:- {blushing} Happy holi Sid...!

Misha:- Kabir dude ,how boring...sab bas ek doosre ko colour laga rahe hai...{ with a mischievous grin} Lets make it interesting...What say??
Kabir:- Lekin karna kya hai???
Misha whispers something in Kabir's ears..
Kabir:- Maza aaega...!!Lets go!!! 

Abhay is standing aloof in a corner his eyes fixed on Sid....Sid was gregariously playing holi with everyone present, hugging them & wishing them all...he had not yet approached Piya though...He was trying to but Abhay's baleful presence was big problem...On the other hand Piya was enjoying with Angad, Tracker and Panchi....

Kabir and Misha appear with a box of sweets from behind a bush{ both of them having a sheepish grin on their face} . They start distributing the ladoos to everyone...Abhay & Sid accept the ladoos but throw them off later....But the effect of the ladoos start vey soon...everyone starts to feel dizzy....

Shaurya is all over Shankar { effect of the ladoos you know} trying to seduce him. Misha sees this and is literally shocked!!!
Misha:- nahin...Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho Shaurya ! Yeh Shankar hai main nahin!!!
Shaurya:- Pata hai mujhe Misha..., I TOH JUST LOVE SHANKY...MUAAH....!
Misha's eyes widen in shock, her jaw drops..
Shankar:-{trying to push Shaurya off}Misha, main aisa nahi hoon,trust me.
Misha;- Yeh sab kya ho raha hai..!!! Kahin maine to ladoo nahi khaye...!!! mera sir ghum raha hai....{faints}

Abhay comes to know that everyone has eaten the ladoos with the bhang mixed...and he starts to look for Piya.
Piya was tottering alone towars the gate....Abhay runs to help her out.
Pia:- {in a excited tone} Abhay..!!! he..he..! {hiccup}
She has some gulaal in her hands and she gently rubs it against his face...
Abhay:- Piya tum theek nai ho....tumne bhaang pi li hai....Chalo main tumhe hostel drop kar deta hoon....
Piya:-Nai, nai maine koi bhaang nahi pi...bas ladoo khaye....i am a gooooooood girl...{hiccup} hehe...
Abhay smiles at Piya's innocence...
Abhay:- I know you are a goooood girl ,lekin abhi tumhe hostel chalna chahiye...chalo..
Piya:- Nai!! Pehele mere saath holi khelo tabhi chalungi...
Abhay:- okay.....kaha hai tumhara gulaal??
Piya epens her hands..Abhay takes a little gulaal and gently colors Piya....She gives him a wide smile baring all her teeth & hugs him tight.
Piya:- {still hugging Abhay} Happy holi ...!
Abhay:-{feeling raptured} Happy holi to you too sweety...Ab chale???
Piya:-{ a bit annoyed} NAIII, NAII,NAIIIII...!
Abhay:- shhh...
He places his finger on her lips....
Piya:-{all of a sudden}Jay, jay shiv shankar kata lage na kankar ke pyala tere naam ka piya...hehehe...!
Abhay laughs with Piya ...
Abhay to himself:- how cute..!ekdam bacho jaisi kar rahi hai....
Piya:- Main nai chalungi .....
She shows him her tongue
He grabs her hand & she hits his chest..
Piya:-You think if you show me your man power i am gonna come,don't you? You are absolutely,absolutely wrong...infact yahi toh mujhe sabse acha lagta hai...hehe..{hiccup}
Abhay:- God Piya...! Naughty little girl..! {laughs}
Piya :-Alleyy...dimples!!!
Pata hai Abhay mujhe tumahre dimples bohot pasand hai...though they are very rare to see..hehe..mujhe touch karne hai....
Abhay gives up and he bends down so that Piya could touch his dimples...
Piya:- Cuchi, cuchiii...{pulling Abhay's cheeks}
Abhay:-Piya......! Ab to ho gaya na? Ab chalte hai...You need to rest. 
Piya:-Mujhe gaud mein uthao.
Abhay:- JI HUZOOR! My pleasure.{winks}
He lifts her and takes her to the car. All the while Piya is playing with Abhay's hair...
Abhay:-{sweetly} Stop it Piya...
He makes her sit in the car and drives her to the hostel...And all the way Piya is busy singing "jay jay shiv shankar" and making faces at the people passing by...
Finally they reach the hostel.
Abhay:-Ab chupchap apne room chalo...and no more shararat...get that?
Piya:-Please Abhay last wish...please....
Abhay:-Hm...bata do wo bhi bata do...
Piya:-I wanna fly....Tum mujhe pakado aur ek high jump lagao jisse seedhe hum mere room ki balcony mein pahunche..there is noone around...please...
Abhay:-Have you gone mad??? No, i am not doing this...
Piya makes a puppy face.
Abhay:-FINE.....Pyaar mein kya kya karna padta hai...
He lifts her again and jumps high.
Piya giggles enjoying the flight in Abhay's arms..They land in the balcony.
Abhay:-  Ab kush??? Now, be a good girl and go to sleep.
Piya:-Anything for you...hehe.....
She crashes on her bed & falls asleep as soon as she hits her bed.
Piya:-{mumbling} Thank you Abhay...Love you...
Abhay:- I love you too Piya....Now that Sid is upto something i hafta stay close to you...i'll try to make up for hurting you so badly...
He covers her with the blanket and kisses her on her forehead..
Abhay makes up his mind to leave ....He gets up, walks to the window,turns back to have a last look of Piya and jumps out. 

There is a small part left out of the holi special....i'll update it soon this time.
Edited by pyaarification - 12 years ago
Awsm dear fantastic updt.
i was w8ing for ur updt m so happy dat u finally updt.
d updt ws superb dear!!!!!!
Thnx for d pm.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
hei,
tat was nice..so abhay said he loves too..but piya wont remember anything..continue soon..
Originally posted by karantakiar

Awsm dear fantastic updt.
i was w8ing for ur updt m so happy dat u finally updt.
d updt ws superb dear!!!!!!
Thnx for d pm.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
thanks vritika...!
actually my coll is such a hypocritic one....i'll update on tuesday most probably...and i'll surely pm you...itne kam comments milte hai yaar...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by RB81

hei,
tat was nice..so abhay said he loves too..but piya wont remember anything..continue soon..
dont worry you are gonna get tons of cute scenes....
Originally posted by kaushiki9

very nice update dear....
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ tanks kaushiki.....!