Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei,
really its good..v get more abhiya moments in ur FF...so double triple,etc love ur FF..y did she go running n crying to hostel?he didnt say anything na?continue soon..but v need it lengthier next time..1 more thing as u r writing it as FF in the title include the updated page no n later make index of the updates in 1st pages so tat any new member who come across can go thru..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei,
really its good..v get more abhiya moments in ur FF...so double triple,etc love ur FF..y did she go running n crying to hostel?he didnt say anything na?continue soon..but v need it lengthier next time..1 more thing as u r writing it as FF in the title include the updated page no n later make index of the updates in 1st pages so tat any new member who come across can go thru..

thanks rb81...i'll surely do it....!
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: anzy

hey update soooooooooooooooon

dunno buddy when will i write the next update....but i'll try to update soon.thanks for replying 
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Beautiful ..Beautiful ..Beautiful..!!🤗keep it ON..girl..you really write awesome yaar..!!

so sweet of you Hema...!🤗
Shoonu thumbnail
                 ~UPDATE -3~
Piya is crying her heart out in her room......She tries to console herself....
Piya: I love Abhay ..&...&..I should trust him....though he is rude, there must be some reason behind it....Control yourself Piya...She wipes her tears, washes her face and heads back to the college ...
In the class:
Abhay as usual is sitting in the last bench, staring at the ceiling as if there is no other thing which interests him....
Kabir and misha are ebulliently chatting, Angad and tracker are their usual lovey-dovey  types....
Piya is the last one to enter the class. She gives a quick glance around the class to find an empty seat which she does find but beside Abhay...
she sighs and makes a " I don't have any other go" face and sits beside him ...he moves to the other corner of the bench as soon as she sits next to him...she pays no attention to it...
Kabir : Hey Piya..!!! 
Piya : Hi Kabir!!!ir
Kabir : {with a concerned look} Tum theek toh ho???
Piya : haan....I am perfectly fine..Kyu???
Kabir : Tumhari ankhein.....
Piya : arrey ,its nothing...kal raat ko kuch jyada hi so gayi thi isliye ankhein sooj gayi
Kabir : {still suspicious} oh..k
Abhay looks at Piya thru the corners of his eyes and feels a lump in his throat...He hated it when Piya cried...& specially when he was the one responsible...
Misha : Hey kal holi hai..Lets have a Holi party at my house.!!!Cool right..!!??
Kabir : yep!! subah 10 baje..What say Piya??
Piya : Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hui...Holi mujhe sabse jyada pasand hain..
Misha : What about you Abhay???
Abhay : Not interested..
Kabir makes a " what is this guy interested in"  face
Misha : Anyways if you happen to change your mind you are invited...waise Piya i am planning to invite Shaurya { blushes} & i am damn sure birdie will invite Sid...{ both Piya and Misha laugh }
Abhay : I am coming { in a rude way }
Misha : Dude!! that was a quick change!!
Misha nudges Piya....
Kabir who was satisfied to hear Abhay not coming now felt envious...He was cursing Abhay and giving him hard looks and Abhay enjoyed returning them back...
Mrs. Das Gupta enters the class, takes the attendance and is driving the whole class ballistic with her ridiculous questions..Abhay walks out of the class.The day ends with everyone planning for the holi party..except t and gang as they weren't invited.... 
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 part.. Poor Piya.. Abhay is never intrested in nything bt when it comes 2 Sid he is ready 2 do everything.. D Holi thing sounds intresting.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
u updated after many days..but tat is too short..so kabir is jealous as abhay accepted to come to holi party n abhay is amused of his irritation..lovely..better give us a lengthy update next time..wish some wonderful abhiya moments is there in the next update..continue soon..

by the way wats ur name?
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey yar..came across your ff..ye bohat achi hai..do continue writing more...can you add me to your pm list?
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to da holi party and abhiya scene😃
update soon😊

Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishu4eva

nyc os

<3
mishu4eva