Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
INDEX
page 1- first update
page 3- second update
page 5- third update
page 6- fourth update{part-1}
page 9-fourth update{part-2}
Hey people i am new to the forum....😊 I have been a silent viewer of this forum till yesterday and today i have decided to write this os...Please tell me whether you liked it or not and do comment...Its my very first one...So here goes

This is after Abhay supports Piya when she is caught cheating in their mid term exams....
                                  ~UPDATE-1~
Pia returns to the hostel after having a yummy dinner with Sid. She is all tired with the morning chaos & is lying on her bed recalling all the day's events when her thoughts stop over Abhay... 
Pia (to herself) : Thank you Abhay for supporting me...Tum hamesha mera saath dete ho..Hamesha meri madat karte ho...Then why, why Abhay why are we still not together...??? Tumhe ho kya gaya hai aajkal??? Kya chupa rahe ho mujhse abhay??? Khair jo bhi ho I know you are doing this to protect me, but kisse? Come what may I know you LOVE me & I love you too more than anything else.
And Piya falls asleep....
Abhay on the other hand is worried for Piya. He decides to go and see her...
Abhay enters Piya's room { obviously thru the window} & finds her sleeping , all care free, like a baby.A smile curves curves over his face...he sits beside her & watches her sleep. He always loved watching her sleep....
Abhay caresses Piya's face
Abhay { to himself while caressing Piya's face } My angel.... Look, how care free you are sleeping...Unaware of the dangers you may get into....
He bends down & kisses her forehead. She smiles in her sleep & utters his name.... 
Abhay is overwhelmed by Pia's response. He takes her hand in his kneeling down beside her bed.
Abhay: Oh, how much i love you pia..but we can't ever be together..., the nature won't allow us to be....
He closes his eyes to take off those awful thoughts out of his mind.
He then watches her sleep ,still holding her hands ,for whole of the night with very passionate thoughts & quietly comes out from her room { Naturally from where he entered  } when the sun rises...
Piya gets up just after Abhay leaves....She touches her face & smiles innocently.
Piya: mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki Abhay yaha aaya tha...!? 
Her thoughts are interrupted by Misha's call...
Piya to Misha: oh god MISHA..!!! Tumhara yeh shaurya ka bukhar kab uterega ???
I'll be there in half an hour...Bye...See ya at the college.
And she heads of the washroom to get ready..

Plz tell me guys whether you liked it....and hit the like button.😉

Edited by pyaarification - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum...!😊
it was really a good OS...loved it...!👏
kash aisa hi hota serial main bhi.....
forum main aate hi sixer...wow..! 😃
Edited by Rajani-Jadhav - 13 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey very Nice Os.. U should keep on writing more n if u do dan plz do pm me.. Happy Holi..lol:)
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
make it into a ff please it was beautiful how i wish it was the same in the serial......
but really an awesome job
and do pm me please when you continue
Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Hey very Nice Os.. U should keep on writing more n if u do dan plz do pm me.. Happy Holi..lol:) 

thank you dear....! 
'll surely pm you if i write more oss and ffs...
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

make it into a ff please it was beautiful how i wish it was the same in the serial......

but really an awesome job
and do pm me please when you continue

thanks kk....i am thinking of starting off a ff.....i'll update it soon...! and i'll surelly pm you sweety...!!! thanks thanks a lot..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BRILLIANT IS NOT THE WORD..!1 GOSH..you need to be the writer of teh show yaar..COME on this wouldhave been so so so sensible you know..they should have shown like this yaar..GOD..keep writing yaar..!!
Shoonu thumbnail
45 views but just 3 replies...😔
Shoonu thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

BRILLIANT IS NOT THE WORD..!1 GOSH..you need to be the writer of teh show yaar..COME on this wouldhave been so so so sensible you know..they should have shown like this yaar..GOD..keep writing yaar..!!

thank you..! TR...!i will surely continue with an ff ....! thanks a lot for replying...omg...i am getting comments from a dazzler...!!! m so happy
Edited by pyaarification - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
tat was really good one..wish v get scenes like this in the show...v r deprived of such scenes...so loved it very much..